Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she’s a 15 year old from 2004 that’s come back from her holiday to Spain, just waiting for the coloured hair braid next.
Why is she still dressing like a low rate hooker, the clothes don’t fit her properly and the amount of time she spends on her phone she could at least watch a make up tutorial on YouTube.
She’s got cleaners in, that’s all fine but she doesn’t keep on to of it, she’s even got her friend round to fold her washing. Lazy cow

Oh my goodness, her latest post about being an NHS worker has finally tipped me over to posting on here! I was in the hospital she works in and have seen what she does. She's a porter! Stop making out like you're saving the world Corinne!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my goodness, her latest post about being an NHS worker has finally tipped me over to posting on here! I was in the hospital she works in and have seen what she does. She's a porter! Stop making out like you're saving the world Corinne!
Came on to say this. As a nurse in the NHS myself I know she has never told a family in her life their loved one has died or given CPR. She's a porter and whilst I have all the respect for porters (except her) they do not d anything she's claimed to do in that post. She transfers patients and delivers food trolleys and odd jobs around the hospital and that's it.

Nor would she have anything to do with a cardiac arrest. That's something only nurses and doctors would be involved in as they are trained and know what they are doing. Corrine wouldn't know the first thing to do in an arrest situation .

Reactions: 1
I was going to post about this yesterday, i don’t work in healthcare but even I know she’s talking a load of tit!

She has always been one to make out she is something she’s not. She’s just a simple porter and that’s it. She just takes patients to and from scans etc. She most certainly does not do all what she said on that ridiculous post she wrote, she is a joke to society and an insult to those that do save lives and do CPR etc, how dare she lie. She’s a complete and utter let down to her family

She has always been one to make out she is something she’s not. She’s just a simple porter and that’s it. She just takes patients to and from scans etc. She most certainly does not do all what she said on that ridiculous post she wrote, she is a joke to society and an insult to those that do save lives and do CPR etc, how dare she lie. She’s a complete and utter let down to her family
It's hugely insulting she's taking credit for what only nurses and doctors do. She claims she "does a bit of everything" no, she doesn't. She's a porter. If a porter told a family their loved one died they would be fired. Its absolutely disgusting she's taking credit for what we do as nurses. She has no qualifications and actually thinks she can pretend she does what somebody like me who went to uni and actually got a degree does makes me sick.

And I have all the respect for porters but do not ever pretend you do what only nurses and doctors are qualified to do. Absolute liar.

I just searched her in the nurse registry and no results

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yes, she has no qualifications and is not at all qualified to do any of the things she has stated on her post. She's a liar and an embarrassment to the NHS.

Yes, she has no qualifications and is not at all qualified to do any of the things she has stated on her post. She's a liar and an embarrassment to the NHS.
She has been telling everyone that she’s a phlebotomist! She needs reporting to the NHS. Going to look in to how to report someone

She has been telling everyone that she’s a phlebotomist! She needs reporting to the NHS. Going to look in to how to report someone
You will need to go directly to the hospital she works in, so if you know that I would do a Google search of the hospitals complaints policy. You can also mention her lying about what she does as it may be considered as fraud. Also her onlyfans account.

I actually do remember her saying she had done her phlebotomist course, so I think she can take blood, but at the moment she works as a porter.
Not sticking up for her, I think she’s a knob but I do think she think she’s qualified to take blood.

I actually do remember her saying she had done her phlebotomist course, so I think she can take blood, but at the moment she works as a porter.
Not sticking up for her, I think she’s a knob but I do think she think she’s qualified to take blood.
If that's the case then fine but she still isn't qualified to do anything she stated in her post. She's full of sh^t.

I always wondered what job Corrine did in the NHS. I always assumed nurse and had respect for her not going on about it and just getting on with it. I know Matt works in Iceland and they always seemed to have lots of money - Corrine always seemed to be spendingspendingspending! and so assumed she was on one of the higher bands! she's seriously a porter?!

I don't really know what she does now. She used to work in care homes, and she used to bang on about doing her NVQ as though it wasn't something most people working in care will achieve. I suspect her employers may have been covering the cost of that, as she seemed to move on pretty soon after she finished.

Then she talked about working in the NHS, but I don't think she was ever very clear about what she was actually doing. She did talk about doing a phlebotomy course at one point.

The last time she really talked about work she was talking about doing bank work because she wanted more flexibility. Again, I don't think she was ever very clear about what departments she was working in.

I always wondered what job Corrine did in the NHS. I always assumed nurse and had respect for her not going on about it and just getting on with it. I know Matt works in Iceland and they always seemed to have lots of money - Corrine always seemed to be spendingspendingspending! and so assumed she was on one of the higher bands! she's seriously a porter?!
Definitely not a nurse. Also a nursing salary still wouldn't allow her to buy all the crap she does and look after 3 kids.

I'm also starting to think she has a drink problem.

She’s done a dramatic black video with just voice “justifying herself” on YouTube.
Confirmed she’s a porter, HCA trained in CPR and talked about how she saved a persons life as she happened to be in the room. I’m not in health care but would this be allowed? Also she didn’t mentioned how she was allowed to tell family members that they died. When my grandparents died in a care home, it was a nurse or the manager of the home and they said “we’re getting the doctor to confirm” so I think she’s gone above her pay grade there. So shady!

She’s just a porter!!! Whenever you see her dressed for work-she’s always dressed in Porters uniform! Support worker my arse!!

A support worker is a Aulixury nurse, I did it for 2 years and I’ve no qualifications at all. You are there to change beds and get meals. I’ve never done cpr that’s for the qualified staff luv not you!

I love how she says the consultants tell her she’s so much more than a support worker, as an “support worker” myself no consultant ever spoke to us!! Not even the doctors, the nurses are in charge of us and we listen to them. Why would she be any where near a consultant! 😂

In her video she said people think I’m being allowed to work illegally… ummm no we don’t we just think your talking bullshit about the things you’ve said you’ve done.
And who’s saying she would lose her job? Who’s reported her? I cant see any evidence of that. Unless someone outside of tattle has and for good reason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.