Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good job she ain’t pregnant then, as what would she do without her precious booze, we all know that comes first, although saying that, she’d probably still get wasted even if she was pregnant. She’s vile

Reactions: 2
If in the unlikelihood she is pregnant it will have been from the night out she had with her a friend a few weeks ago - we all know she regularly sleeps with other random men. She will not have thought it through though and thought she could use this as a way to get her views back up (which failed miserably) and is now acting so happy it was negative as she'll have realised we would have worked out she cheated on Matt again. No wonder he is so unhappy 😔

Bet she didn’t check that the dog is allowed on the beach as most beaches dogs aren’t allowed on during summer months 🤦‍♀️

If in the unlikelihood she is pregnant it will have been from the night out she had with her a friend a few weeks ago - we all know she regularly sleeps with other random men. She will not have thought it through though and thought she could use this as a way to get her views back up (which failed miserably) and is now acting so happy it was negative as she'll have realised we would have worked out she cheated on Matt again. No wonder he is so unhappy 😔
Wait what 🤣🤣 she sleeps with other people how do we know this ive missed alot lol

Has anyone seen her latest Insta story? Saying something really positive has happened but she can't go into details for legal reasons? Don't mention it then!

Corrine if you are reading this why did you call your hubby Lewis in a newspaper article
Must have got him mixed up with one of the other blokes...

Last edited:
Has anyone seen her latest Insta story? Saying something really positive has happened but she can't go into details for legal reasons? Don't mention it then!

Must have got him mixed up with one of the other blokes...
I can already see where this is going but i wont say it cause i dont wanna offend anyone but i have a feeling i know what shes gonna say

Reactions: 1
I can already see where this is going but i wont say it cause i dont wanna offend anyone but i have a feeling i know what shes gonna say
Same, especially if you put it together with some of the other things she has said in the past

I'm intrigued! I can't think what it might be!
Her saying “ive been wanting to say this since i was 8 years old “” and then saying she cant say anything else for legal reasons gave it away to me

i could be wrong and never want to offend anyone here so il be careful what i say

Her saying “ive been wanting to say this since i was 8 years old “” and then saying she cant say anything else for legal reasons gave it away to me

i could be wrong and never want to offend anyone here so il be careful what i say
I still can’t think what it could be. I’m surprised she hasn’t said more.

So Matt was allowed out to play then to see steps, bet she just loved that, I imagine she had the most biggest hissy fit of all time and demanded he doesn’t go. I can picture it now 😂 hopefully he cheated on her as she does to him every time she goes clubbing, we all know she can’t keep it in her knickers the dirty cow bag

• Haha
So Matt was allowed out to play then to see steps, bet she just loved that, I imagine she had the most biggest hissy fit of all time and demanded he doesn’t go. I can picture it now 😂 hopefully he cheated on her as she does to him every time she goes clubbing, we all know she can’t keep it in her knickers the dirty cow bag
I think he works for Iceland and that was something the company put on for their staff. That'll be the only reason he was allowed to go.

Wtf is she doing going out mid week every week atm? Always in the same disgusting dress too ! I feel sorry for Matt ! I bet she cheats on him at every opportunity and he is vulnerable and thinks he cant do better
Also wtf is is that wierd looking mate too 😆😆😆
Another new member on a post that’s been silent for ages! Is it you Corrine?? Could be, after some attention as always 🙄 but yes I agree Matt could do so much better, she’s a s**g and a germ infested skank! Her mother would be ashamed! And those children would be far better off with out her! Come to me Matt! I’ll look after you 😘😘😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another new member on a post that’s been silent for ages! Is it you Corrine?? Could be, after some attention as always 🙄 but yes I agree Matt could do so much better, she’s a s**g and a germ infested skank! Her mother would be ashamed! And those children would be far better off with out her! Come to me Matt! I’ll look after you 😘😘😂😂😂
I can picture the clickbait YouTube title now: "Vile trolls tried to steal my husband!" 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.