Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely not corrine lol ive commented on quite a few posts now . Shame hers are so quiet coz she s the one who pisses me off the most !

Is that why her threads are dead ? To avoid her creating yt content 😆😆😆

I can picture the clickbait YouTube title now: "Vile trolls tried to steal my husband!" 😂😂😂😂
Any trolls would be better than this thing

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Definitely not corrine lol ive commented on quite a few posts now . Shame hers are so quiet coz she s the one who pisses me off the most !

Is that why her threads are dead ? To avoid her creating yt content 😆😆😆

Any trolls would be better than this thing
God she pisses me off too, not a decent bone in her body that one, how she still works for the NHS I don’t know, she should have been sacked months ago. I think the world would be a better place with less Corrine so the quieter she stays the better 😂😂

She is disgusting!! How proud her poor mother would be 😣 no one wants a slut for a daughter

So many “New Members” popping up, guess Connie has nothing better to do in her best life 🙄🙄😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So Corrine has an earache, and ends up on the floor at the back door unable to move… typical Corrine reaction… honestly I don’t know why I do it to myself by watching!! I’ve never known anyone so dramatic.

Is the dog old enough to be breed?
She doesn't give a tit about the poor dog, she just sees pound signs.

Funny how they had to get rid of previous pets because of her "anxiety," but now that puppy prices have shot through the roof she's suddenly over that. Knob.

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does she wear the same black and white dress, pink eyeshadow and those clogs for every night out? It’s like she’s stuck in 2004

Are the hair extensions back again too? Wonder how long they’ll last this time 🙈

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does she wear the same black and white dress, pink eyeshadow and those clogs for every night out? It’s like she’s stuck in 2004

Are the hair extensions back again too? Wonder how long they’ll last this time 🙈
They have to be clip ins, but whatever they are they look tit and scraggly, eughh and what’s with her cat arse mouth all the bloody time 🙄🙄 does she honestly think she looks good, like seriously 😳 she’s an embarrassment. Those lads with you Connie aren’t laughing with you, they’re laughing AT you! You’re a joke. She’s got quite fat now as well she looks a mess. Bet she doesn’t let Matt out on a night out with a couple of girls, bloody hell could you just imagine 😂😂 she’s a possessive, cheating, lying, filthy s**t. She has so much hatred and anger in her too, and the poor children suffer due to it

Reactions: 3
They have to be clip ins, but whatever they are they look tit and scraggly, eughh and what’s with her cat arse mouth all the bloody time 🙄🙄 does she honestly think she looks good, like seriously 😳 she’s an embarrassment. Those lads with you Connie aren’t laughing with you, they’re laughing AT you! You’re a joke. She’s got quite fat now as well she looks a mess. Bet she doesn’t let Matt out on a night out with a couple of girls, bloody hell could you just imagine 😂😂 she’s a possessive, cheating, lying, filthy s**t. She has so much hatred and anger in her too, and the poor children suffer due to it
Don’t hold back! I love it. It’s the shoes, they are awful, I’m all for comfy but not for a night out 🙈 I wouldn’t even wear them, they belong in the bin. Scratch that, it’s the whole look, if you can call it that.

I agree, wonder if she actually knows these men? So tacky! I bet she pushes her tits in their face for a free drink, if only there was a name for that profession, oh wait, she’s done that and then some.
The hair will probably pink next week after another “breakdown” because her fence panel couldn’t be moved.

I hope she does a make up tutorial, that will be comedy gold, fish faces galore! Has she not heard of blending? She is proud of sleeping in it and wearing it the next day too. Disgusting, but I’m not surprised with how filthy her house is, her version of cleaning is spritzing some glade around and shoving things under a coffee table.

She needs to spend money on her house and kids and not be so selfish, she doesn’t seem the person that takes pride in her house especially as she “works so hard” it’s not hard, she’s just lazy and self-absorbed, it’s clear she’s only with Matt for a roof over her head and childcare at this point. That house could be nice if she put some time and effort into it.

• Haha
Don’t hold back! I love it. It’s the shoes, they are awful, I’m all for comfy but not for a night out 🙈 I wouldn’t even wear them, they belong in the bin. Scratch that, it’s the whole look, if you can call it that.

I agree, wonder if she actually knows these men? So tacky! I bet she pushes her tits in their face for a free drink, if only there was a name for that profession, oh wait, she’s done that and then some.
The hair will probably pink next week after another “breakdown” because her fence panel couldn’t be moved.

I hope she does a make up tutorial, that will be comedy gold, fish faces galore! Has she not heard of blending? She is proud of sleeping in it and wearing it the next day too. Disgusting, but I’m not surprised with how filthy her house is, her version of cleaning is spritzing some glade around and shoving things under a coffee table.

She needs to spend money on her house and kids and not be so selfish, she doesn’t seem the person that takes pride in her house especially as she “works so hard” it’s not hard, she’s just lazy and self-absorbed, it’s clear she’s only with Matt for a roof over her head and childcare at this point. That house could be nice if she put some time and effort into it.
Connies definition of working hard is “slutting it up” and abandoning her children and getting pissed and bonking anything on legs - that’s probably why she does the odd pregnancy test 🤣🤣 Matt is only there for those little ones as they haven’t got a mother, she’s to busy putting it about the place. It’s so sad, because after what happened with her own mother when she was 3 you’d think that she’d always put her children and their needs first and not her own. Her mother would be thoroughly ashamed. She’s nothing but a selfish, self absorbed idiot! Matt could do a million time better than that sloth, but if he left god knows what would happen to the little ones 😢

Corrine is now a fertility expert who has helped millions of people get pregnant 😂😂😂

"If you don't like me, why do you watch my videos?"

Hey Corrine, if you don't like what's being said on here, why do you continue to read here?

Works both ways 🤷‍♀️

Apparently she hasn't read "that bleeping forum" for ages, yet still manages to quote things written in the past couple of days. That's quite a talent.

Last edited:
  • Haha
The fertility expert thing cracked me up too!!! all out of the goodness of her heart. :-D
That video at teatime was really weird. Like the actual nastiness in her voice and the swearing!!!
I wonder what Matt really thinks when she says "here you look after the kids... I'm off to the car to swear and glare at the camera for 15 mins". It's bonkers.

Reactions: 2
I just want to clarify Corrine, coz clearly you're a regular visitor, nobody has "come at your kids." We discuss you, not them.

The fertility expert thing cracked me up too!!! all out of the goodness of her heart. :-D
That video at teatime was really weird. Like the actual nastiness in her voice and the swearing!!!
I wonder what Matt really thinks when she says "here you look after the kids... I'm off to the car to swear and glare at the camera for 15 mins". It's bonkers.
I can imagine the neighbours:

"Dave, dave, she's doing it again! That blonde lass over the road, she's shouting at her phone in the car again!"

I couldn't fully pay attention to her ranting because all I could see was the label on her water bottle every time she paused for a dramatic swig. Would you really drink from a clearly never-been-washed bottle? Though she never washes anything else, so why would this be any different.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That has to be hands the the funniest video she has done, and the award for being the most pathetic, overdramatic, vile condescending witch goes to Corrine Howslow 😂 The vicious tone that she speaks is disgusting, those poor kids having to listen to that on a daily basis is so sad. And it is absolute bullshit that she puts her kids to bed before drinking, what about all those times where it was 5 pm and she was on the Jagarbombs? She obviously just dumps the kids into bed as early as she possibly can so she can get drunk. She is a lose cannon and her behaviour is very concerning, I do worry for the children’s safety. She’s obviously struggling being a parent, some women just aren’t made to be mums. I have 2 young children and would never dream of dumping them in their rooms just to get drunk. She’s not cut out to be a mother.

What’s with the “I clean speech” she wouldn’t even know what a hoover is even if ir were to smack her in the ugly mug, she doesn’t know what the word tidy means, they live in pure squalor and filth. I could pick that video apart bit by bit, she said she’s blocked/banned from this website, so how can she read messages on here 🧐

Nothing but classic Connie “Woe is Me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.