Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything about her just screams good entertainment, like watching Final destination 🙈

I had noticed she wore a white dress on one of her nights out, she looked semi-decent there, still didn’t wash her face after the night out though, but she probably managed to save a life so you know swings and roundabouts

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everything about her just screams good entertainment, like watching Final destination 🙈

I had noticed she wore a white dress on one of her nights out, she looked semi-decent there, still didn’t wash her face after the night out though, but she probably managed to save a life so you know swings and roundabouts
Don’t forget the earrings she wears on every bloody night out! Then 90s twisted dangling things! She obviously owns no other bloody earrings 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don’t forget the earrings she wears on every bloody night out! Then 90s twisted dangling things! She obviously owns no other bloody earrings 🤣
Don’t forget her classic cat arse mouth 🤮🤮 does she really think she’s attractive and looks good 😂😂😭😭 she really does love herself doesn’t she. Also if she’s at work why is she posting crap on her Instagram? I’ve screen shot what’s she’s posted, and I feel a complaint is coming on 😱😱

• Haha
If you look back at her videos her lips were never that bad before she had the work done. It’s been bodged. What’s going on with her brows one minute they’re tattooed and then she removes them and then she gets hair extensions and then doesn’t. I think Matt has lost the will to live at this point. She puts herself out there for us to think these things, fair game I think. Her stories today just show how manic she is, personality of a yo-yo

Reactions: 3
If you look back at her videos her lips were never that bad before she had the work done. It’s been bodged. What’s going on with her brows one minute they’re tattooed and then she removes them and then she gets hair extensions and then doesn’t. I think Matt has lost the will to live at this point. She puts herself out there for us to think these things, fair game I think. Her stories today just show how manic she is, personality of a yo-yo
Classic bipolar

A complaint for what?? Its one thing to dislike someone but to contact their work when it no way impacts you or your health seems extremely over the top!!
Hi Corrine or Corrine’s friend 🤪🤪

Reactions: 1
Yeah she’s gone way over board with the pets hasn’t she. How long will it be before she gets rid of that poor cat! She got rid of the other cats cause they caused her so much of an inconvenience. Wonder if she feels the same about the children? Getting in the way of her drinking and slutting it out time. I feel so sorry for Matt, he sure has to put up with a lot of her tit poor bloke. Those poor animals though all cooped up and not looked after 😟
It seems to me that she just has bought that cat and dog to breed from them. I know a legitimate breeder would have to start from somewhere but I wouldn’t buy a animal from her it just seems like a money making scheme, especially after the prices of puppies and kittens have gone so high during the pandemic

It seems to me that she just has bought that cat and dog to breed from them. I know a legitimate breeder would have to start from somewhere but I wouldn’t buy a animal from her it just seems like a money making scheme, especially after the prices of puppies and kittens have gone so high during the pandemic
Someone mentioned she should be reported to the RSPCA, and I agree she shouldn’t be cooping those poor defenceless animals up

Her stories are embarrassing! Coming on social media drunk, kissing her friend - sorry how old is she? What does she look like 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I don't necessarily agree with everything Corrine does, but I don't understand all the bullying she gets, especially if she struggles with mental health issues. She helped me when my son was a newborn; we exchanged a few messages, and she was nice to me when I had little support. I struggled heavily with baby blues which escalated into "intrusive thoughts", which was absolutely terrifying, and she was one of the only youtubers at the time I found brave enough to talk about it, I think this is a topic which needs far more exposure. I always found her very 'real' and honest.

.She's married, she and her husband work. She's not churning out kids with random men for benefits. I'm currently a single parent, unemployed (although studying towards a degree) with two kids. Imagine I'd get all kinds of death threats if I put myself out there. I wouldn't dare do it!

I don't necessarily agree with everything Corrine does, but I don't understand all the bullying she gets, especially if she struggles with mental health issues. She helped me when my son was a newborn; we exchanged a few messages, and she was nice to me when I had little support. I struggled heavily with baby blues which escalated into "intrusive thoughts", which was absolutely terrifying, and she was one of the only youtubers at the time I found brave enough to talk about it, I think this is a topic which needs far more exposure. I always found her very 'real' and honest.

.She's married, she and her husband work. She's not churning out kids with random men for benefits. I'm currently a single parent, unemployed (although studying towards a degree) with two kids. Imagine I'd get all kinds of death threats if I put myself out there. I wouldn't dare do it!
Bullying she gets? 🙈 wow. Hi Corrine 👋🏼

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.