Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ‘†oh wait yea I saw it! I personally would never go as far as to report someone with no evidence of wrong doing. Thatā€™s a bit more than just bitching and unnecessary.

Sheā€™s done a dramatic black video with just voice ā€œjustifying herselfā€ on YouTube.
Confirmed sheā€™s a porter, HCA trained in CPR and talked about how she saved a persons life as she happened to be in the room. Iā€™m not in health care but would this be allowed? Also she didnā€™t mentioned how she was allowed to tell family members that they died. When my grandparents died in a care home, it was a nurse or the manager of the home and they said ā€œweā€™re getting the doctor to confirmā€ so I think sheā€™s gone above her pay grade there. So shady!
She wouldn't have saved their life at all. The most She would have done would be pull the emergency call button and start CPR which would have been taken over by qualified nurses and doctors as soon as they got there. She certainly did not save their life, she didn't administer the drugs that saved their life (would be illegal and the hospital would be in trouble), she wouldn't have known how to use the defib, she wouldn't have known how to keep the airway open (again would have no idea what equipment we use or how we insert it, also again - illegal for a porter to do so). So no, she would have had nothing to do with saving that person's life. Stop taking credit for what nurses and doctors do Corrine.

I love how she says the consultants tell her sheā€™s so much more than a support worker, as an ā€œsupport workerā€ myself no consultant ever spoke to us!! Not even the doctors, the nurses are in charge of us and we listen to them. Why would she be any where near a consultant! šŸ˜‚
I work with consultants EVERY DAY and you're absolutely correct, the consultants would not even know her name. She most likely doesn't even know the difference between consultants, doctors, junior docs, Fy1s/Fy2/St1s and so on and so forth. Certainly a consultant would never compliment a porter as they simply would not pay them any attention.

In her video she said people think Iā€™m being allowed to work illegallyā€¦ ummm no we donā€™t we just think your talking bullshit about the things youā€™ve said youā€™ve done.
And whoā€™s saying she would lose her job? Whoā€™s reported her? I cant see any evidence of that. Unless someone outside of tattle has and for good reason?
Not one person has said she's working illegally. We're just calling her out on being an absolute liar.

I'm starting to think she should be reported for the amount she is drinking and how she drinks when she is supposed to be looking after her children. I recall she was cleaning or something in the afternoon, had a jagger and then drove to get her kids from school. That definitely should have been reported.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She always takes selfies with an earpiece in her ear which confirms she is a porter ! Ive never heard so much exageration and lies coming from someone's mouth
Btw , Oh hey hi Corrine šŸ‘‹ at least this forum gives you content for your dead boring channel now

Reactions: 3
šŸ‘†oh wait yea I saw it! I personally would never go as far as to report someone with no evidence of wrong doing. Thatā€™s a bit more than just bitching and unnecessary.
Yeah that was me that suggested she SHOULD be reported, not that I have done šŸ™„šŸ™„ she should be reported, sheā€™s a liar. Also Iā€™m kinda thinking that this maybe our friend Corrine here looking to start up a dead thread again. Funny how itā€™s only opened today šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 1
Yeah that was me that suggested she SHOULD be reported, not that I have done šŸ™„šŸ™„ she should be reported, sheā€™s a liar. Also Iā€™m kinda thinking that this maybe our friend Corrine here looking to start up a dead thread again. Funny how itā€™s only opened today šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬
Iā€™m honestly not corrina!! šŸ¤£ I just decided to post after her latest black video.
*read my other posts! Iā€™m no corrina or corrina fan!

She always takes selfies with an earpiece in her ear which confirms she is a porter ! Ive never heard so much exageration and lies coming from someone's mouth
Btw , Oh hey hi Corrine šŸ‘‹ at least this forum gives you content for your dead boring channel now
She very obviously reads here! Itā€™s all about this post, I doubt people take the time to personally message her to bad mouth her and if people did sheā€™d just share them relentlessly on her Instagram for all her butt kissers to post how amazing she is! Sheā€™s so bloody dramatic.
People donā€™t actually care about her just the lies she tells! She was probably just drunk again doing that last video. She constantly posting to say she rarely drinks but we all know and see she does! Or maybe she just drinks when home with the kids.

Iā€™m honestly not corrina!! šŸ¤£ I just decided to post after her latest black video.
*read my other posts! Iā€™m no corrina or corrina fan!

She very obviously reads here! Itā€™s all about this post, I doubt people take the time to personally message her to bad mouth her and if people did sheā€™d just share them relentlessly on her Instagram for all her butt kissers to post how amazing she is! Sheā€™s so bloody dramatic.
People donā€™t actually care about her just the lies she tells! She was probably just drunk again doing that last video. She constantly posting to say she rarely drinks but we all know and see she does! Or maybe she just drinks when home with the kids.
I definitely do think sheā€™s got a drinking problem, and I do think that is a massive concern. I wouldnā€™t want her working anywhere near myself or any of my family members if I was in any medical situation, I see her as too much of a huge risk. That pathetic blackout video was just laughable, her pretending to be all upset etc just doesnā€™t wash it with anyone šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
I definitely do think sheā€™s got a drinking problem, and I do think that is a massive concern. I wouldnā€™t want her working anywhere near myself or any of my family members if I was in any medical situation, I see her as too much of a huge risk. That pathetic blackout video was just laughable, her pretending to be all upset etc just doesnā€™t wash it with anyone šŸ˜‚
She was reading notes to, I could here it in her voice! Not that she had anything to actually say. And in the mist of all this so say drama she calls it (not drama corrina itā€™s just gossip) she got another bloody pet!!
Anyone else concerned over all this bird hatching? Now thatā€™s something that needs reporting!! Donā€™t know how youā€™d go about it but I swear she needs a visit from the RSPCA as I canā€™t see how all theses birds sheā€™s trying to flog can be housed and looked after correctly.

She was reading notes to, I could here it in her voice! Not that she had anything to actually say. And in the mist of all this so say drama she calls it (not drama corrina itā€™s just gossip) she got another bloody pet!!
Anyone else concerned over all this bird hatching? Now thatā€™s something that needs reporting!! Donā€™t know how youā€™d go about it but I swear she needs a visit from the RSPCA as I canā€™t see how all theses birds sheā€™s trying to flog can be housed and looked after correctly.
Yeah sheā€™s gone way over board with the pets hasnā€™t she. How long will it be before she gets rid of that poor cat! She got rid of the other cats cause they caused her so much of an inconvenience. Wonder if she feels the same about the children? Getting in the way of her drinking and slutting it out time. I feel so sorry for Matt, he sure has to put up with a lot of her tit poor bloke. Those poor animals though all cooped up and not looked after šŸ˜Ÿ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah sheā€™s gone way over board with the pets hasnā€™t she. How long will it be before she gets rid of that poor cat! She got rid of the other cats cause they caused her so much of an inconvenience. Wonder if she feels the same about the children? Getting in the way of her drinking and slutting it out time. I feel so sorry for Matt, he sure has to put up with a lot of her tit poor bloke. Those poor animals though all cooped up and not looked after šŸ˜Ÿ
Matt is sweet but obviously a complete door mat! No pun intended. He clearly doesnā€™t give a tit if she sluts around and tries to sell pictures of her bits for money! Iā€™m be concerned if my husband wasnā€™t concerned? I think she has bipolar! 100% which is fine if she does but she needs help, her compulsive spends, her irrational responses to things needs support to manage, how can Matt not see she needs help? Medication of some sort not antidepressants but mood stabilisers. Iā€™m no doctor but I swear she has a condition that needs treating. What kind of husband just letā€™s all this happen. So again he may be sweet and to good for her but he needs to step in and get her some help.

Matt is sweet but obviously a complete door mat! No pun intended. He clearly doesnā€™t give a tit if she sluts around and tries to sell pictures of her bits for money! Iā€™m be concerned if my husband wasnā€™t concerned? I think she has bipolar! 100% which is fine if she does but she needs help, her compulsive spends, her irrational responses to things needs support to manage, how can Matt not see she needs help? Medication of some sort not antidepressants but mood stabilisers. Iā€™m no doctor but I swear she has a condition that needs treating. What kind of husband just letā€™s all this happen. So again he may be sweet and to good for her but he needs to step in and get her some help.
Now you mention it, she most definitely has all the classic signs of bipolar which like you said is fine, and nothing to be ashamed of, but she needs to get help. To be honest I think heā€™s so exhausted by her behaviour that heā€™s just given up and letā€™s her get on with it, thereā€™s only so much one can do to try and help and sheā€™s at that stage where she just canā€™t be helped and that the only one that can help her is herself. Iā€™d be mortified if I was her partner selling sex pics, what would her children think of their mother being a slapper. Her behaviour is extremely concerning especially with the getting drunk when sheā€™s meant to be looking after the young ones

She needs some help. I have metal health issues myself and without my husband, doctors and medication I wouldnā€™t be able to live a normal life. If you reading on here corrina itā€™s not all bad itā€™s just people are concerned for you. Get some help love x

Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it againā€¦..stop talking tit on the internet Corrine, and then you wonā€™t get called out for your lies!! Itā€™s all for attention šŸ™„šŸ™„

I love how she constantly reads on here šŸ˜šŸ˜ Itā€™s pathetic. Hey Connie šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼ loving all the attention as per usual. Go look after your kids

I'm glad somebody said what I was thinking.

There's a clear cycle on this thread. It goes quiet for weeks, then a "new member" pops on and starts talking about something Corrine has recently posted on YouTube or Instagram, then Corrine goes on one of her "haters" rants about messages she's supposedly had that we all know is really stuff she's read on here.

I swear it's either her or one of her odd little mates who keep coming on here to try and raise her reach. She's got no other content since she stopped trying for babies.

Stop trying to make yourself happen Corrine, you're no influencer.

Reactions: 4
I'm glad somebody said what I was thinking.

There's a clear cycle on this thread. It goes quiet for weeks, then a "new member" pops on and starts talking about something Corrine has recently posted on YouTube or Instagram, then Corrine goes on one of her "haters" rants about messages she's supposedly had that we all know is really stuff she's read on here.

I swear it's either her or one of her odd little mates who keep coming on here to try and raise her reach. She's got no other content since she stopped trying for babies.

Stop trying to make yourself happen Corrine, you're no influencer.
She will be reading this and laughing as I really am a new member! Iā€™ve been lurking for months but decided to join today to post after her funny video. Think what you like but am not her. šŸ˜‚ itā€™s not just her post Iā€™ve posted on either!

She will be reading this and laughing as I really am a new member! Iā€™ve been lurking for months but decided to join today to post after her funny video. Think what you like but am not her. šŸ˜‚ itā€™s not just her post Iā€™ve posted on either!
No, I donā€™t believe you are her now, but she is most definitely on here, and when she has absolutely nothing to post a new comment will appear on here and the whole cycle starts again šŸ˜† she is the most pathetic thing I know. Someone should screen shot all her hateful messages and send it in to her work. Also i doubt theyā€™ll be happy with her sex videos and pics either. If she were my daughter Iā€™d be disgusted and deeply ashamed. Sheā€™s probably pissed out her head now while the poor kids are neglected cause of her unhinged ways

At least I can sleep soundly knowing my 2 little ones are looked after and are fed and they know they are loved.

Ok šŸ˜‚šŸ™ƒ well anyway sheā€™s got her fix of sympathy posts now on her Instagram! so she will be quiet for a bit!
I canā€™t think of anything worse than people thinking Iā€™m her šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Bore off Corrineā€¦..you want to have a public Instagram account? You want to make YouTube videos? Well then everyone is entitled to their opinion of WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO POST!!! šŸ™„

• Heart
Bore off Corrineā€¦..you want to have a public Instagram account? You want to make YouTube videos? Well then everyone is entitled to their opinion of WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO POST!!! šŸ™„
Her going private didnā€™t last long did it šŸ˜šŸ˜ she just loves the attention doesnā€™t she.. even though itā€™s ALL negative. All the nice ones are most likely her fake profiles. Nobody likes you Connie, your a dirty, dried up, fat fugly nobody

I donā€™t even follow her anymore. Just have a snoop to see how pathetic she is

I follow her for giggles! Like her tiktok video she posted! Was a good giggle so Corrina I thank you for that šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.