Corrine and Matt #2 Fake like her tits, neglects her kids, gets drunk everyday, wont keep Social Services away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She takes the kids and dog on her mobility scooter yet she goes out to get piss without it 😒 makes no sense at all !
Attention seeking tw@t

Reactions: 2
Just a few recent delightful posts of hers 😪
She’s such a slut! Poor kids she loves to abandon them to tart it about. Bet them blokes are laughing at her behind her back. She’s desperate for attention. Oh well Olivia is now following in Connie’s footsteps as looks like she has now lost her “mother” too at the same age as well. You are disgraceful Connie. Hope SS come and take them kids from you. They’re clearly not safe

Reactions: 3
Those kids deserve better that's for sure
I used to fell sorry for matt but now I just think he s an idiot for putting up with this slut

Reactions: 2
Those kids deserve better that's for sure
I used to fell sorry for matt but now I just think he s an idiot for putting up with this slut
Completely agree, he’s a muppet and right under the thumb. He’s so stupid to stay with such a selfish self centred witch

Reactions: 1
The bleach blond hair does absolutely nothing for her. It's in terrible condition

For someone who goes out dancing all the time she’s like a flipping piece of lead trying to dance 😂 does she not own any other clothes? Always in those scabby vest tops and awful pants

• Haha
I was nearly sick watching her dance around with the kids 🤮🤮🤮
Shes revolting and a such a dreadful dancer

For someone who goes out dancing all the time she’s like a flipping piece of lead trying to dance 😂 does she not own any other clothes? Always in those scabby vest tops and awful pants
She’s honestly thinks she looks so cool! But she looks like a slapper waiting on the corner for her next romp

The bleach blond hair does absolutely nothing for her. It's in terrible condition
She should have it cut to a pixie cut and colour it brown. That would look so much better

• Haha
This stupid old tart is wearing a primark swimming suit to go out clubbing
She looks like a cheap prostitute 🤮🤮🤮

Don’t know why she’s saying she can’t go into what happened on Instagram when she literally has a video on YouTube this morning, saying what happened 🙄
One of her friends committed suicide apparently.
also says she’s going out every night because she has ankle surgery coming up and she’ll be unable to do anything for a few weeks
Also it wasn’t her friend it was someone from the same hospital she works at that she barely knew she’s just doing it for clout

• Wow
Is corrine in the middle of a mid life crisis or something? She seems and looks totally unhinged. Also why tf is she out all the time partying? Is her husband actually ok with this lol.