Corrine and Matt #2 Fake like her tits, neglects her kids, gets drunk everyday, wont keep Social Services away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs what is she doing going out every night showing her poorly made tits and podgy belly ! Poor Matt , I don't know how he accepts all of this crap
Pretending to go out with gay men but I bet there s more to it and definitely fwb

Binge drinking as well every night now ! I wouldn't be surprised if she was an alcoholic
She goes out and spend all their money and she leaves her daughter bored at home all day with just tv
She makes me sick
Corrine you love this forum so sort your bleeping self out You dirty hoe

Watch this
It will be a story for instagram very soon or yt video. How the troll turned me to drink and going out every night 🌙

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m blocked so I can’t see her stories etc, but she’s such a scabby liar. Guarantee that nothing has happened and she’s just doing this all for attention she’s pathetic. She don’t deserve those kids she’d put shagging her “gay” friends and booze before those wee littles ones. 100% shes cheating on Matt. She’s a dried up hag who’d do anything for attention. Also what sort of mother goes out on the piss every single night with a load of men. Grow up Connie your attitude is atrocious and you’re an embarrassment

Don’t know why she’s saying she can’t go into what happened on Instagram when she literally has a video on YouTube this morning, saying what happened 🙄
One of her friends committed suicide apparently.
also says she’s going out every night because she has ankle surgery coming up and she’ll be unable to do anything for a few weeks

Why would you go on yt video in your bra after a night out drinking ?
She still went out after finding out so what the actual Fcxx ???
I'm gobsmacked

Those poor kids and her husband 😢

Why would you go on yt video in your bra after a night out drinking ?
She still went out after finding out so what the actual Fcxx ???
I'm gobsmacked

Those poor kids and her husband 😢
Reckon it’s all bull, she’s doing it for attention, some friend she is, still going out on the pull when a “friend” has “C.S” )don’t want to say the full term incase it goes against tattle rules) a normal person would not just do that

Reactions: 2
Reckon it’s all bull, she’s doing it for attention, some friend she is, still going out on the pull when a “friend” has “C.S” )don’t want to say the full term incase it goes against tattle rules) a normal person would not just do that

Yes exactly! Who the hell would do this ?
And the video on yt this morning in a bra still half drunk
I reckon she is an alcoholic now .. apparently her friends asked her what's wrong when she got there and she said she need an alcoholic drink first wtf ?

She has major mh issues and needs help asap and her children need help and support too

• Heart
Yes exactly! Who the hell would do this ?
And the video on yt this morning in a bra still half drunk
I reckon she is an alcoholic now .. apparently her friends asked her what's wrong when she got there and she said she need an alcoholic drink first wtf ?

She has major mh issues and needs help asap and her children need help and support too
Those poor kids, they deserve some one who will love and look after them and not get pissed every single day. She’s completely incapable of giving them the love and care they so desperately want/need

Reactions: 2
She’s definitely on some kind of midlife crisis journey right now. She’s out every night without fail drinking, wearing hot pants. She posted yday saying something awful has happened in her life and she can’t share it right now. I’m suspecting it’s separation from her husband! There’s no way he would happily put up with her behaviour. She’s out with men 5 nights a week!!!!!
Honestly! She acts so single it bugs my brain

Anyone have his husband naked? i read a comment on youtube for the video waxing his husband for the first time that she posted original video without cut at first, anyone have it?

It's always interesting how many new people seem to continue to find such a small nothing account 🤔

She’s definitely on some kind of midlife crisis journey right now. She’s out every night without fail drinking, wearing hot pants. She posted yday saying something awful has happened in her life and she can’t share it right now. I’m suspecting it’s separation from her husband! There’s no way he would happily put up with her behaviour. She’s out with men 5 nights a week!!!!!
Yeah I think you’re right, and that maybe he was seeing another woman behind her back and now she’s found out about it, and not being funny I wouldn’t blame him at all what with a skanky tart like her as a “wife” Good on him I say, hopefully he’s found a nice woman that will take care of him and love him and the children just like they need. She’s not capable of loving anyone but herself 🤬

It's always interesting how many new people seem to continue to find such a small nothing account 🤔
I thought the same thing. She’s obviously making up new accounts 🤪 Hi Connie 👋🏼

She said she found out a friend of hers committed suicide just before she went on a night out ! She still went out, got pissed and posted happy pictures with her new mates
Next day she posted a dramatic yt video crying and yet on her insta she said she didn't want to talk about it or couldn't go Into details
That bxtch is another level I swear ! She is easily on drugs or full on alcoholic
Her kids need to be removed

She said she found out a friend of hers committed suicide just before she went on a night out ! She still went out, got pissed and posted happy pictures with her new mates
Next day she posted a dramatic yt video crying and yet on her insta she said she didn't want to talk about it or couldn't go Into details
That bxtch is another level I swear ! She is easily on drugs or full on alcoholic
Her kids need to be removed
Her kids definitely need removing, SS surely need to get involved those kids are not safe in her care. She’s always drunk and off her head. She most definitely is on drugs and as I’ve said before she is completely incapable of looking after the wee ones. They’d be safer and better off in care. Matt needs to get out of there while he can and protect those kids from her. She’s dangerous and the kids aren’t safe around her

• Sad