Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wtf123

It’s actually really scary how much she enjoys and feeds off the medical drama in her life. It’s the bragging and the photos that kill me!
Who takes family portraits in the hospital? Also the fact she’s like Olivia wanted me to take a picture of her teddy cannula. Did she fuck!!
It’s scary how much she thrives off it- it’s giving munchausens by proxy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Cupcake1984

She's obviously not happy with her current life if she's seeking attention constantly. It's not about body confidence or any other stuff she tries to explain it away as. It's just disrespectful to her husband and kids. I feel sorry for her, her whole life was ttcing to fill a void and then it was animals. Now its men 15 years younger than her.

sully25

Do we think all these guys she hangs out with are gay friends or are they new friends with benefits

• Haha

heathersmart86

Her biggest announcement ever is that she’s stopping drinking???? 🤣🤣 so that’s bigger than announcing she’s pregnant? Such click bait.
Why does she lick her lips so much too???

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Sparkle pup

Chatty Member
Just a few recent delightful posts of hers 😪
She’s such a slut! Poor kids she loves to abandon them to tart it about. Bet them blokes are laughing at her behind her back. She’s desperate for attention. Oh well Olivia is now following in Connie’s footsteps as looks like she has now lost her “mother” too at the same age as well. You are disgraceful Connie. Hope SS come and take them kids from you. They’re clearly not safe

Lolly71990

VIP Member
I can’t believe this thread isn’t more active. What a vile cretin she is. Another “emergency” filmed at the weekend - now Monday and it’s uploaded to YouTube. Taking videos of a semi nude 3 year old without consent “during a life threatening emergency”. Claims to know about the ambulance service and catergirues, gloating that the call was a “category 1 same as a cardiac arrest”. She’s the most disturbing attention seeking deluded person on YouTube, scary to consider she works in “care”. That much of an “life threatening emergency it was” they decided to discharge her before her antibiotics were ready.

flixy83

She’s an absolute twat, no one is interested that you banged your head, I can’t stand her sad face, cats bum mouth, sympathy seeking posts!

ehamza

Love the title of this new thread!
So I have just watched her latest YouTube video filmed from her pit of a bedroom all saggy titted, sipping on a B&M energy drink (first thing in the morning such a nutritious breakfast) to announce that her dog is pregnant!
Its her drivelling on for 15 minutes trying to justify why she should be breeding her dog. She started off explaining that she has bred a dog before well her parents have so she’s a expert. Her dog which is a cavalier King Charles can have heart murmurs but they have quite a large list of health problems. I have one and most of them don’t show themselves until they get older! The best part of it is when she compares adopting a dog to adopting children! She is probably the most moronic person I have ever listened to or watched she is a absolute car crash! She says she’s not running a puppy farm but her house is basically a farmyard with all the birds, fish and whatever else she has!
Sorry For the long essay but I needed to rant!

plus has anyone seen anything of the cat recently?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

absent247

Needs a mobility scooter to get her kids from school but can go on nights out.. make it make sense. Attention seeking slag🤢

• Sick
She gave away two dogs because they didn’t fit her lifestyle, so the cat had probably wondered off to better greener pastures. Probably just wanted some piece and quiet

How has she still not done anything to the house, it’s an absolute shit tip, a hovel at best. Corrine like her house is stuck in the early 2000s
House and Corinne need some serious renovating.

i think she has some sort of breeding fetish, first kids, then snakes, then birds and now dogs. Her house is a zoo, has she even stop to think that maybe all those chicks, birds and animals are probably what is causing her children to struggle to breathe? I have asthma and struggle with cats and certain types of dogs and other animals, she’s shown all three of the kids needing inhalers but doesn’t put her own selfish needs beyond others. Clean the house, get rid of the birds, do your research on breeding cavaliers. Stop being so selfish!

who am I to judge I haven’t saved lives and helped thousands of women get pregnant. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Keziah

Surely not corrine??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
So trashy! She’s always out having photos with different men. Are all these guys gay? It makes me wonder?… she just love’s attention of any kind it seems. Stop being such a slag and go home, look after your kids and be a responsible mother!

Those kids deserve better that's for sure
I used to fell sorry for matt but now I just think he s an idiot for putting up with this slut

Sparkle pup

Chatty Member
Posting with this title, hope that’s ok. Can someone do a recap please? Old Cozza will be so THRILLED to have a second thread now. Hi Connie 👋🏼

pipsqueak100

She’s just done a video called something like “update on my cervical radiculopathy”. You’ve trapped a nerve love. We don’t need daily updates. Talk about drama queen. She bloody loves it. She said everyone in ED recognised her and looked after her so well. I’d love to be a fly on the wall at that nurses station when they see her there again!
pray for Corrine everyone. It’s touch and go!