Corrine and Matt #2 Fake like her tits, neglects her kids, gets drunk everyday, wont keep Social Services away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely deranged! Most of those questions were things I’d been thinking, and obviously other people had too, all based on what she’s been putting out there on social media. I imagine she’s a nightmare to live with!

Reactions: 1
My god she looks like a woman, she really thinks she’s some hot stunning lass, when she’s just a fat ugly skank. He mother would totally disown her, she’s definitely the worst person in the world. Go away your an embarrassment

Last edited:
I get second hand embarrassment watching her writhe about in a half empty club with her weirdo mate.

Called an ambulance YET AGAIN!!! She’s a pathetic waste of a life and a drain on society. They should red flag her and get her psychiatric help

Called an ambulance YET AGAIN!!! She’s a pathetic waste of a life and a drain on society. They should red flag her and get her psychiatric help
What happened this time? Broken nail? Runny nose? Cat bum mouth swollen shut?

• Haha
What happened this time? Broken nail? Runny nose? Cat bum mouth swollen shut?
Overdosed on red bull and vodka most likely. Reckon she’ll make some old sob story that she’s had another “miscarriage” just for views, she’s disgusting when will Matt see what a vile and dangerous person she is

She’s just done a video called something like “update on my cervical radiculopathy”. You’ve trapped a nerve love. We don’t need daily updates. Talk about drama queen. She bloody loves it. She said everyone in ED recognised her and looked after her so well. I’d love to be a fly on the wall at that nurses station when they see her there again!
pray for Corrine everyone. It’s touch and go!

Reactions: 2
I wonder whether Matt thought to take photos is a video of the incident or whether she asked him to. Either way the fact that happened is weird in itself.
annoys me that she titled the Video as “paralysed” 🙄 you’re not bloody paralysed Corrine ffs.

I wonder whether Matt thought to take photos is a video of the incident or whether she asked him to. Either way the fact that happened is weird in itself.
annoys me that she titled the Video as “paralysed” 🙄 you’re not bloody paralysed Corrine ffs.
She 100% told him to take them! Even though she was “paralysed”, she couldn’t miss a photo op!

She absolutely told him to take the photos/videos, no normal person would do that, she’s so unstable and those poor kids have to put up with that

So she’s now addicted to her pain medication and needed help with that and her 3yo daughter has broken her nose. They sure keep the NHS busy 🥴

never known a family to have so much drama

She looks like an old hag! She’s so unattractive she’s so gross, how Matt hasn’t looked elsewhere is unbelievable

Has she bred with that poor dog again??? I knew when she got her it would just be a breeding machine cash cow. She is scum

Anyone keeping up with the concussion diaries? she's so over dramatic!!! its killing me