Corrine and Matt #2 Fake like her tits, neglects her kids, gets drunk everyday, wont keep Social Services away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
been following Corrine and this thread for a while and been biting my tongue but what is she doing??? She’s acting like a teenager who doesn’t have a husband and kids. Stop spending money on nights out and sort your skanky house out!!!! I feel so sorry for her husband and the kids

Reactions: 2
Fat bucktoothed bleep

been following Corrine and this thread for a while and been biting my tongue but what is she doing??? She’s acting like a teenager who doesn’t have a husband and kids. Stop spending money on nights out and sort your skanky house out!!!! I feel so sorry for her husband and the kids
She won’t ever change, all she cares about is herself and her skanky ways. What sort of mother abandons her kids to shag strangers. She’s just atrocious

Reactions: 1
Wtf ! She has a mobility scooter now ??
What an attention seeking useless human being
All for attention !!!!
She would be fine walking with crutches ! Its only 1 ankle she got operated on

Why did she make a big deal of saying it would be her last night out for ages because of her surgery? She’s been out just as much.. drinking mixing alcohol with the medication she’s on. It’s an embarrassment she’s clearly havjng a mid life crisis. I feel so sorry for her husband sat at home on his own every night whilst she’s out doing god knows what

Why the hell are they so many “new members” arriving on such a pathetic post. Connie you are so pathetic. Go look after your kids and stop slagging your trout box around. God the stink 🤮

Why the hell are they so many “new members” arriving on such a pathetic post. Connie you are so pathetic. Go look after your kids and stop slagging your trout box around. God the stink 🤮
I’m a new member who’s been watching her and this thread for a while.. are new members not welcome or something?

Yeah I don’t understand this “new member” mentality. Some people could have just found the thread?
such a bizarre complaint.

Yeah I don’t understand this “new member” mentality. Some people could have just found the thread?
such a bizarre complaint.
In the past there's been a pattern.

Her thread goes quiet, she has a minor drama that she tries to blow up into something huge, then a load of new member posts about what a dick she is appear on here, and shortly after she'll do one of her "poor me, the Internet is bullying me" vlogs and she gets a load of sympathy from her little followers.

Then she'll start again with the ovulation tests...though God knows why when she's told the world her Husband has had the snip. All part of her "I've helped thousands of women to conceive" thing.

Obviously people could be genuine, but unfortunately it starts to get a bit suspicious when it all starts happening again in exactly the same

• Heart
Oh, I didn’t realise she came on slagging herself off.. wow! No most definitely not her 🤣 I can’t stand the woman

Why did she make a big deal of saying it would be her last night out for ages because of her surgery? She’s been out just as much.. drinking mixing alcohol with the medication she’s on. It’s an embarrassment she’s clearly havjng a mid life crisis. I feel so sorry for her husband sat at home on his own every night whilst she’s out doing god knows what
Honestly thought the same thing!!!!

I’m a new member who’s been watching her and this thread for a while.. are new members not welcome or something?
She did the same to me when I was a new member lol

Needs a mobility scooter to get her kids from school but can go on nights out.. make it make sense. Attention seeking slag🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Needs a mobility scooter to get her kids from school but can go on nights out.. make it make sense. Attention seeking slag🤢
It’s insane isn’t it! How the f**k can she prance about like a slag and then go about her day on a mobility scooter! She’s an attention bleep

Honestly thought the same thing!!!!

She did the same to me when I was a new member lol
Sorry about that but it always seems new members arrive when this thread goes quiet, I know your not her 🥰

• Heart
Seriously. What is she doing?! She’s an embarrassment to herself and to her family. She’s making Matt look like a total push over and making herself look like a terrible mother.
I didn’t go out that much when I was young free and single and I was out every weekend. Never mind now with a husband and young children!
I can tell you now, there’s no way my husband would tolerate that carry on, and rightly so. It’s so disrespectful. Likewise I wouldn’t put up with that from him and I’m sure she wouldn’t from Matt.
You’d think the fact she lost her mother young would make her want to give her children everything she missed, instead they’re getting this piece of absolute garbage. Going around on a mobility scooter like an absolute twit. Not to mention the taking strong pain with red bull and drinking every day of the week. She’ll be having a heart attack if she’s not careful.
She should be ashamed of herself.

Seriously. What is she doing?! She’s an embarrassment to herself and to her family. She’s making Matt look like a total push over and making herself look like a terrible mother.
I didn’t go out that much when I was young free and single and I was out every weekend. Never mind now with a husband and young children!
I can tell you now, there’s no way my husband would tolerate that carry on, and rightly so. It’s so disrespectful. Likewise I wouldn’t put up with that from him and I’m sure she wouldn’t from Matt.
You’d think the fact she lost her mother young would make her want to give her children everything she missed, instead they’re getting this piece of absolute garbage. Going around on a mobility scooter like an absolute twit. Not to mention the taking strong pain with red bull and drinking every day of the week. She’ll be having a heart attack if she’s not careful.
Yes I lost my mother when I was 11 and now I have kids I want to do everything we didn't get chance to do as a family!! My night out days are well and truly behind me now I have 2 toodlers! And they way she goes out half naked when everyone else was wrapped up in coats 😂😂😂

Her mother would be so ashamed of her. Bet she’s turning in her grave 😢 FFS Connie GROW UP. You’re own mother would despise you