Corrine and Matt #2 Fake like her tits, neglects her kids, gets drunk everyday, wont keep Social Services away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting with this title, hope that’s ok. Can someone do a recap please? Old Cozza will be so THRILLED to have a second thread now. Hi Connie 👋🏼

Reactions: 2
Love the title of this new thread!
So I have just watched her latest YouTube video filmed from her pit of a bedroom all saggy titted, sipping on a B&M energy drink (first thing in the morning such a nutritious breakfast) to announce that her dog is pregnant!
Its her drivelling on for 15 minutes trying to justify why she should be breeding her dog. She started off explaining that she has bred a dog before well her parents have so she’s a expert. Her dog which is a cavalier King Charles can have heart murmurs but they have quite a large list of health problems. I have one and most of them don’t show themselves until they get older! The best part of it is when she compares adopting a dog to adopting children! She is probably the most moronic person I have ever listened to or watched she is a absolute car crash! She says she’s not running a puppy farm but her house is basically a farmyard with all the birds, fish and whatever else she has!
Sorry For the long essay but I needed to rant!

plus has anyone seen anything of the cat recently?

• Haha
She gave away two dogs because they didn’t fit her lifestyle, so the cat had probably wondered off to better greener pastures. Probably just wanted some piece and quiet

How has she still not done anything to the house, it’s an absolute tit tip, a hovel at best. Corrine like her house is stuck in the early 2000s
House and Corinne need some serious renovating.

i think she has some sort of breeding fetish, first kids, then snakes, then birds and now dogs. Her house is a zoo, has she even stop to think that maybe all those chicks, birds and animals are probably what is causing her children to struggle to breathe? I have asthma and struggle with cats and certain types of dogs and other animals, she’s shown all three of the kids needing inhalers but doesn’t put her own selfish needs beyond others. Clean the house, get rid of the birds, do your research on breeding cavaliers. Stop being so selfish!

who am I to judge I haven’t saved lives and helped thousands of women get pregnant. 🤦🏻‍♀️

That poor dog she's only had it 5 minutes and already using it to breed and make money.

I've just skipped through her video.. oh so Holly was up for it and ready to be mated was she? What a load of horse tit

Last edited:
Money grabbing self centered narcissistic bxtch
Clearly the porter job is not giving her enough that she has to use that poor dog as a breeding machine already and all the birds and shite everywhere
That house must stink ! I really feel sorry for her kids... neglect comes to mind

Money grabbing self centered narcissistic bxtch
Clearly the porter job is not giving her enough that she has to use that poor dog as a breeding machine already and all the birds and shite everywhere
That house must stink ! I really feel sorry for her kids... neglect comes to mind
Well let’s hope that she uses that money she sells them for on fixing her disgusting minging goofy teeth and sort that horrific speech thing she has. We all know she will spend it all on herself. Selfish witch 🧙‍♀️

I'm sorry but i just cant deal with her anymore, now she's gone and got a new kitten which she will no doubt bread from, never mentioned the two previous cats she just got rid of, just it was time to get another cat since poppy died. now that poor dog, king charles have heart defects and it only shows when they get older, that dog didn't ask to have puppies, she's done it for profit. its awful I just cant anymore.

sorry auto correct breed

now she's gone and got a new kitten
Oh no.... right after the dog had pups? I honestly cannot understand this breeding obsession of hers. I wanted a female springer and she's now 3, I got her from a very high quality breeder, got the family tree of the parent dogs, lots of award winners in field trials) and she was spayed asap. It took waaaay longer than I wanted due to lockdowns etc so it involved a lot of late evening walkies where she stayed on a lead during her season! I could have started breeding her and selling the pups for 1k+ as that's what they go for now (prob more!), but it feels so wrong to use her womb for profit as well as forcing her to mate (be mated), she's a loved family member. There are HUNDREDS of other breeders about, and shelters so full of dogs that they're having to put healthy ones down :( I don't understand why you'd force your pet to breed UNLESS it was your business and you were a professional.

Do we think all these guys she hangs out with are gay friends or are they new friends with benefits

• Haha
Reactions: 4