Corrine and Matt #2 Fake like her tits, neglects her kids, gets drunk everyday, wont keep Social Services away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an absolute twit, no one is interested that you banged your head, I can’t stand her sad face, cats bum mouth, sympathy seeking posts!

Reactions: 3
Guarantee she called the ambulance, we all know how much she’s loves a good old puff on the old gas and air

Reactions: 1
Cozza’s pics of 3 weeks at the gym 🤪🤪🤪 she’s still a fat duck, nothing but surgery will get rid of those 1 million chins and wobble bobble belly

Ok so which one of you commented on her YouTube saying she was an alcoholic? 😂
Most likely her own self 🤪 she loves to pretend there’s drama in her life, she’s so pathetic and boring she’s running on nothing now. Still waiting for the “I’m Pregnant” vlog, and have yet another child to abandon and abuse. Her passion is alcohol and clubbing. Pond scum would make a better mother than her. I feel so sorry for those poor kiddies and Matt. He needs to find a real woman/mother figure and ditch the fake, druggy, alcoholic witch 🧙‍♀️

• Heart
I can’t believe this thread isn’t more active. What a vile cretin she is. Another “emergency” filmed at the weekend - now Monday and it’s uploaded to YouTube. Taking videos of a semi nude 3 year old without consent “during a life threatening emergency”. Claims to know about the ambulance service and catergirues, gloating that the call was a “category 1 same as a cardiac arrest”. She’s the most disturbing attention seeking deluded person on YouTube, scary to consider she works in “care”. That much of an “life threatening emergency it was” they decided to discharge her before her antibiotics were ready.

Reactions: 3
She’s an attention seeking twit I can’t stand her. Imagine taking a photo of your child’s cannula to use as the thumbnail for your next YouTube video.

It’s actually really scary how much she enjoys and feeds off the medical drama in her life. It’s the bragging and the photos that kill me!
Who takes family portraits in the hospital? Also the fact she’s like Olivia wanted me to take a picture of her teddy cannula. Did she duck!!
It’s scary how much she thrives off it- it’s giving munchausens by proxy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Alright Corrine settle yourself with the lizard tongue in the most recent video. Not a good look :sick:
Of course Olivia was “rushed to hospital” again. Wasting the time of a&e with her fabricated illness child abuse BS. Of course her oxygen sats were “severely low” , that’s what happens when you use a cheap non medical grade adult probe purchased from Amazon on a child, but that’s clearly what she wants.

Todays insta stories. Bore off Corrine.
“I can’t really talk about what’s happened” don’t then mate!!!
Cryptic but obvious mate!

Todays insta stories. Bore off Corrine.
“I can’t really talk about what’s happened” don’t then mate!!!
Cryptic but obvious mate!
Grrr she boils my blood! Hasn’t had an ounce of content or engagement so here we are yet again with one of old Cozzas’ pathetic over dramatic “I can’t say” bull tit. She’s done this numerous of times in the past when views are low and is desperate for attention. Oh and that “thing” that happened years ago was when she opened her tuna purse to some poor other guy. I wonder if Matt has finally seen sense and left that STD riddled, child abusing witch. It’s going to happen one day, just a matter of when 😒

Grrr she boils my blood! Hasn’t had an ounce of content or engagement so here we are yet again with one of old Cozzas’ pathetic over dramatic “I can’t say” bull tit. She’s done this numerous of times in the past when views are low and is desperate for attention. Oh and that “thing” that happened years ago was when she opened her tuna purse to some poor other guy. I wonder if Matt has finally seen sense and left that STD riddled, child abusing witch. It’s going to happen one day, just a matter of when 😒
I’ve never come across someone more obviously attention seeking than her. The bleach blonde bimbo & pink y2k look. The forced lisp. The “working in healthcare” thinking she’s a nurse/doctor and diagnosing her children and ringing 999 when they have a cough (then saying they got a c1 response) 😂😂😂. Drama drama drama!

Has she deleted them all now or has it been 24 hours! Either way, embarrassing!!

• Haha
Funny I was just waiting on a sad face pathetic pity party YouTube video! It’s just rinse and repeat with her. Anyone gonna take one for the team and find out what drama has gone on this week? 😂

Funny I was just waiting on a sad face pathetic pity party YouTube video! It’s just rinse and repeat with her. Anyone gonna take one for the team and find out what drama has gone on this week? 😂
I can’t even make it out. Mix of suicide baiting, woe is me, I don’t deserve to have breast implants, I nearly dyed my hair black, feel sorry for me, pity party, not cheated on Matt, I don’t deserve to wear makeup. All over a “mistake” she made 😂

Ita honestly embarrassing 😳 😂

I can’t even make it out. Mix of suicide baiting, woe is me, I don’t deserve to have breast implants, I nearly dyed my hair black, feel sorry for me, pity party, not cheated on Matt, I don’t deserve to wear makeup. All over a “mistake” she made 😂

Ita honestly embarrassing 😳 😂
It’s hilarious at how pathetic and attention seeking she is. That “thing” she keeps harping on about is 100% her cheating on Matt and on more than one occasion. She’s vile, she’s an alcoholic slut that waves her fanny to any bloke that’ll have a sniff of her. She also lost her job going back a few years too, probably got caught humping a patient or colleague in the store cupboard or toilets. Her mother had a lucky escape from that disgusting shameful witch of a women. All that needs to happen is the social get involved and remove those kids from her. They ain’t safe with that mental headcase. Her mum would have disowned her years ago, seriously who’d want THAT as their daughter?! No one!

Reactions: 2