Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to sign a consent form prior to the jab and a tick box sheet to say I wasn’t breastfeeding , pregnant , allergies , reactions to jabs
I’ve had a consent form emailed to me as a Keyworker for any spare jabs that may be free at the end of the day in local clinics that said the same, we had to take a copy filled in if we get called up early

Those of you who have had your vaccine did you have to sign anything, tick boxes etc were you given a booklet or anything?

There seems to be many who had nothing and those who had a lot of info. Wondered if it depends on where and how it was booked etc?
I'm in Somerset and was given a leaflet after I'd had the jab

Reactions: 1
Had my temp checked with one of those gun things the other day and it was 34 degrees 😂 They’re not accurate at all I don’t know why places bother with them. The person doing it didn’t seem concerned that I was clearly close to death with hypothermia according to my temp.
I went to visit a patient in a care home and my temp was 33.2.....

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I am hoping Boris has realised his passport idea is dumb and not needing one isn't a just for now scenario. Concentrate on offering a vaccine to everyone without trying to force it on them with restrictions in the future. It makes sense masks aren't needed as most of the venues are outside anyway. I hope to go to live Football in May and don't want to have to wear a mask for a few hours.

Reactions: 4
Will they have to wear a mask for Snooker tomorrow? Don't think they had to last time. One of the first trialed events

Had my temp checked with one of those gun things the other day and it was 34 degrees 😂 They’re not accurate at all I don’t know why places bother with them. The person doing it didn’t seem concerned that I was clearly close to death with hypothermia according to my temp.
😆I always have to get my temperature taken by the wrist as I am always low 30's strange as I dont drive and walk everywhere so I am always a sweaty betty when I get me temp taken🤔

Reactions: 2
Great cause for concern already

Ireland may change stance and vaccinate younger people first to cut transmission

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Three million official deaths but that is a low estimate. It shows that whilst we are doing well at the moment it can go wrong at any time due to variants elsewhere. Governments should be opening up vaccine production facilities quicker and in more parts of the world for the good of us all.

Three million official deaths but that is a low estimate. It shows that whilst we are doing well at the moment it can go wrong at any time due to variants elsewhere. Governments should be opening up vaccine production facilities quicker and in more parts of the world for the good of us all.
They need to be tightening those borders wait to see how Israel fairs once they let people in again

Reactions: 3
They need to be tightening those borders wait to see how Israel fairs once they let people in again
I wish they would tighten the borders I’m really losing my tit with it all now. If this is all so serious that they can keep families apart for the most part of a year, shut businesses to the point that some may never reopen and have people dying alone then surely it’s serious enough to tighten up on variants getting into the country. It either is serious enough or it’s not. I’ve followed all of the rules, I’ve supported all of the rules but I’m sick of the scaremongering this morning about a new variant which I am powerless to do anything about. I know that’s coming from the media and that’s what they do, but if I’m doing my part I feel like the government should not be letting the opportunities for new variants in. Especially at this crucial stage. Absolutely sick of it all.

Reactions: 13
I wish they would tighten the borders I’m really losing my tit with it all now. If this is all so serious that they can keep families apart for the most part of a year, shut businesses to the point that some may never reopen and have people dying alone then surely it’s serious enough to tighten up on variants getting into the country. It either is serious enough or it’s not. I’ve followed all of the rules, I’ve supported all of the rules but I’m sick of the scaremongering this morning about a new variant which I am powerless to do anything about. I know that’s coming from the media and that’s what they do, but if I’m doing my part I feel like the government should not be letting the opportunities for new variants in. Especially at this crucial stage. Absolutely sick of it all.
Yes ,instead of trying to keep ahead of them once they’re in the country they should be trying to prevent them coming in the first place it’s like winning a losing battle.

Reactions: 4
Will they have to wear a mask for Snooker tomorrow? Don't think they had to last time. One of the first trialed events
The players? If so I hope those that wear glasses have some anti mist spray !! Not that it works, my glasses stills team up all the time.

😆I always have to get my temperature taken by the wrist as I am always low 30's strange as I dont drive and walk everywhere so I am always a sweaty betty when I get me temp taken🤔
Most likely (without knowing details of whatever was used to take the temp) the result of the sweat cooling the skin - either way, your surface temperature would generally be above room temperature (unless in the tropics or anywhere bleedin-ot so use your judgment).

If your reading becomes the same as room temperature then step outside - if you don't turn to dust and just get a warm feeling then you may have become a zombie and should notify the authorities without delay.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder is he in the doghouse with his missus since Jen's revelations he was outside Chequers on his own ( unless she was standing round the corner ).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.