Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Moms in hospital🙌🙌

She has been in for 8 days no. She is eating more and is on a drip as she was dehydrated when she went in. Haven't been in to see her as we are not allowed. Drs are saying it's a combination of dehydration and extreme fatigue and low heart rate but couldn't explain why the paramedics insisted she wasn't dehydrated.

They got called out again as my Stepdad couldn't rouse her properly. He did eventually and she got up. As she stood up, she had a head rush and fell over and that's when he called them. Again, they asked if she had been drinking😡

Anyway, they seem to think a drop in blood pressure caused the fall and her heart rate is lower than they expected.

She had the first vaccine already and tested negative for covid, however they are treating her as a patient with covid because she has a high temp and a cough

It's all jumbled as I'm tired and busy at work and trying to remember everything

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My Moms in hospital🙌🙌

She has been in for 8 days no. She is eating more and is on a drip as she was dehydrated when she went in. Haven't been in to see her as we are not allowed. Drs are saying it's a combination of dehydration and extreme fatigue and low heart rate but couldn't explain why the paramedics insisted she wasn't dehydrated.

They got called out again as my Stepdad couldn't rouse her properly. He did eventually and she got up. As she stood up, she had a head rush and fell over and that's when he called them. Again, they asked if she had been drinking😡

Anyway, they seem to think a drop in blood pressure caused the fall and her heart rate is lower than they expected.

She had the first vaccine already and tested negative for covid, however they are treating her as a patient with covid because she has a high temp and a cough

It's all jumbled as I'm tired and busy at work and trying to remember everything
Wishing your mum a speedy recovery.

Reactions: 10
My Moms in hospital🙌🙌

I'm so glad your mum's being seen now. I hope she's feeling better soon. X

Boris I hope is taking note. Every day lately somewhere or someone new is coming out to tell him how we don't need passports or regular testing. Domestically all we need to do is talk up the vaccination programme so people don't feel pressured to have one by thinking they might not be able to do things, and test people who shows symptoms. We need to stop testing people without symptoms and the passport idea.

Reactions: 7
Those of you who have had your vaccine did you have to sign anything, tick boxes etc were you given a booklet or anything?

There seems to be many who had nothing and those who had a lot of info. Wondered if it depends on where and how it was booked etc?
I didn’t have to sign anything but the nurse asked me questions and filled out the info on an iPad so I assume she had some kind of form on there for all my details to go in. It was just standard allergy info, if I was pregnant, did I feel well that day, had I previously had COVID or had a test recently etc. I was given a generic leaflet about the vaccine and then an insert with the specific details of the vaccine I had (ingredients, possible side effects etc like you’d get with any kind of medicine).

I’m in Scotland, in group 6 and had my vaccine at our areas mass vaccination hubs.

Reactions: 3
The vaccines protect against severe disease associated with the S.African variant
3FAACB09-0CC1-4AD1-9EA3-A955AC69738A.jpeg

Sturgeon seems to see the risks Boris is taking pity he can’t.
BDAFB802-E123-4326-8E51-06EA8A287917.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Thank you to those who replied to this. seems it's pretty mixed.
I could have sworn I posted a reply or maybe it was earlier but it seems not. That or my searching capability is actually worse than my official rating of 'useless'.

The booking form had tick boxes that didn't apply so I don't remember exactly what they were (presumably about allergies, conditions etc) but at the vaccination centre I was asked if I consented and asked about allergies, conditions etc and then before the jab I was told about possible side effects, aches etc but not given a leaflet - I am terrible for collecting souvenirs so if they had them on offer I would have had one.

Regardless, I did feel I was being kept informed - though as I was a few days after first opening for my bracket it was actually fairly quiet and no queue so no rush for them in which to skip or forget things.

Reactions: 1
Data is weeks behind so we should begin to see data from the reopening soon
B1895602-61F8-4CB5-B193-2467686BD877.jpeg

Reactions: 2
My Moms in hospital🙌🙌

I hope she is better soon. Take care x

Love those photos. So many smiles and people enjoying themselves after a tough year. Hopefully the mental health of the nation is on the road to improvement now we can all do more.
You love photos of people drunk on the floor? 🤔

This on the day the Queen sat alone at her husband’s funeral in order to keep to social distancing rules.

The lack of empathy in others (those in the pics, not the poster) saddens me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hope she is better soon. Take care x

You love photos of people drunk on the floor? 🤔

This on the day the Queen sat alone at her husband’s funeral in order to keep to social distancing rules.

The lack of empathy in others (those in the pics, not the poster) saddens me.
But that's been happening 100 to a day every day across the UK for over a year, the queen is no different

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My Moms in hospital🙌🙌

I'm so pleased they're finally giving your mum help. I was thinking about her recently and wondering if she was doing any better.

But that's been happening 100 to a day every day across the UK for over a year, the queen is no different
I think you misinterpreted my meaning (or perhaps I worded it badly!), I never said the Queen was any different. She showed empathy towards families that have had funerals in the past year by following the correct guidelines.

These photo’s are taken on the same day during a pandemic.
This is what saddens me.

2FCA656A-8714-4D3A-950C-84ACC79ECA05.jpeg

8793D9D6-50C3-4452-9AD9-828748D6DA52.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

I think you misinterpreted my meaning (or perhaps I worded it badly!), I never said the Queen was any different. She showed empathy towards families that have had funerals in the past year by following the correct guidelines.

These photo’s are taken on the same day during a pandemic.
This is what saddens me.

View attachment 534808

View attachment 534809
Why are the police standing by! It wouldn’t happen here that’s for sure.

51E10017-07EA-411A-863B-2DB7A15CA2B0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
My Moms in hospital🙌🙌

I hope your mum recovers well and the hospital properly identify what's caused this. Scary for you all. Hugs.

It's quite a bizarre thing for him to say. I'm not sure why we've triggered this response. Why should he care? Maybe he should concentrate on Canada's woes.

I can only think the likes of Trudeau and the European Union are using the UK as a distraction for their own incompetence's especially where the vaccine is concerned.

I'm not sure why. We've got he vaccine programme steaming along while they're all faffing about but we've still had bigger spikes and death rates so we've had more than our fair share of cock ups.
Trudope is an absolute twit and has barely been present this whole pandemic. At least Boris has been. Instead Trudope was going to his holiday cottage last summer while telling the public to stay home. Have always disliked him and even more so now.

Apparently he's also Fidel Castro's love child... Have fun looking that up 😂

• Haha
Who’s been out this week? Been out for a Sunday roast with my parents, was amazing haven’t been able to eat out since November and even then we couldn’t meet up with anyone outside our household due to tier restrictions.

Have eaten so much now lying on the sofa feeling very full, restaurant was completely booked up as well 👍

So nice to be able to go to outdoor attractions this weekend as well has all felt “normalish”

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.