Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh piss off init 😂 At some point we have to just accept some people have coronavirus and some people will catch it like a bleeping cold. We can’t trace every bugger forever. Sorry I’m just done with this all now and social media makes me madder!

The guy preaches inclusiveness and #bekind yet uses the name Barry every time he wants to describe the actions of a moron. So inclusive and kind.

Reactions: 3
Is that Boris and his Dad , i dont trust them ;)
It wouldn't surprise me if it was ,made from Wilfreds soggy nappies 😂

Urgh the new outbreak of the SA variant near me has me worried there could be local restrictions coming for us soon 😬 My flatmate went to try and get her surge test at lunch today & to pick up take-home tests for us, she was in the queue for 2 hours... How can they expect to test the entire borough when the test site she was at was literally 2 guys and a mobile van, open 9-4pm?

Gonna have to leave my house super early tomorrow to queue at one that opens at 8am & hope I can make it back for work ok!

Edit: they'd ran out of take home tests when she got to the front, that's why I also need to go now
It didn't say Trotters Independent Trading on the side ;)

I'm in Lambeth, they're having everyone over 10 in the borough tested atm so if they're not happy with how things are progressing here in a few days'/weeks' time they may well put in local restrictions. Just because the SA variant is a big concern.
The Gov have said areas where there's surge testing will open with the rest of the country ? It’s at the end of this article https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-56729607

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Lambeth has the second lowest case numbers. Got to keep scraping the barrel and finding those cases
It's about the South African variant, not pure number of cases alone. So the table you've given isn't particularly relevant

Reactions: 4

I think we know this sort of thing has been going on the whole time to inflate figures. If someone dead tests positive for covid it's easy to put them down as a covid death even if for example they are riddled with cancer or got a knackered looking lung. All the more reason to be happy with how well we are doing here.

Reactions: 7

I think we know this sort of thing has been going on the whole time to inflate figures. If someone dead tests positive for covid it's easy to put them down as a covid death even if for example they are riddled with cancer or got a knackered looking lung. All the more reason to be happy with how well we are doing here.
Don't know if it's just in NI but I noticed this past while they've been saying " linked " to Covid and not died with .

• Wow

I would hope thousands of business owners and landlords in the hospitality industry will add their name to the list in the coming weeks so it hopefully ends up with over 100,000 names on there. Boris needs to know people don't want to show proof. It shouldn't happen in any domestic setting and I include getting venues like theatres and arenas packed out again.

In all seriousness Johnson and Johnson do have blood on their hands

It's funny how if you die within 28 days of having Covid your cause of death is Covid, but if you die within days of receiving the vaccine it is anything but the vaccine.

Reactions: 8
Boris in hot water over his comments
Can't have a Corona thread without throwing some Orwell in there:

‘ “Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was listening to what he was saying about the scientific advisors wanting to slow things down there’s sure to be repercussions if they’re already throwing up the red flag 🚩

Ugh piss off init 😂 At some point we have to just accept some people have coronavirus and some people will catch it like a bleeping cold. We can’t trace every bugger forever. Sorry I’m just done with this all now and social media makes me madder!
Totally agree!!

Not related but there is so many things that will now impact people’s lives apart from Covid that mean we can’t just keep being locked up. My husbands nan looks likely to pass this week (not because of Covid) but because of lockdown he hasn’t seen her since Christmas 2019. It’s heartbreaking. There is a bigger picture of life now but I fear we’ve become so fixated on Covid we are in danger of forgetting that.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

These numbers should be removed from the total death number. It is irresponsible data reporting.

Reactions: 6
These numbers should be removed from the total death number. It is irresponsible data reporting.
I have a friend who's uncle had his cause of death recorded as covid....he was already in hospital with full organ failure before he caught covid and tested positive....the stats are screwed but anyone that knows this government knows you can't trust their stats and figures on anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Yesterday in Westfield it was full of people with no face mask on! Nobody seems to care anymore. Security wasn't doing anything either. It's just a joke. We will be back in lockdown soon. Especially thanks to all the young pub-goers who are sitting together, hugging, singing in each other's faces.. Those are all young people who haven't been vaccinated.. Just sayin... :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 5
First time on a train yesterday to go get my jag it was full of teenagers with no masks. Mentioned it to the staff and all he could say was 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 4
we have known this for months, ive pointed it out on other vile forums and was bullied off because it was full of idiots who believed Johnson , the way they have manipulated the data is a disgrace, nothing this government has shown us about this virus is true , they were lucky to get "its a virus" correct, this is what happens if you surround yourself with the same people all with the same objective and no one to suggest a second opinion, ive been watching various scientists on youtube who have used common sense as well as data and their decisions if acted on would have been a better way from the start.

I will predict in the next 10 years or a couple of years all this will catch up to him, the billions that have gone missing and wasted will soon be under investigation ,Hancocks friends will sing like a canary about where the money went and what kind of contracts they received, then you will start seeing this government in a lot of hot water, he is getting away with it at the moment but believe me , there will be tory back benchers who know stuff that will want to get their own back about the decisions he has made and will want to see him get into trouble.

Johnson isnt clever enough to have dealt with all this alone so he had better hope the people he has used to cover his corruption had better have crossed all the T's and dotted the I's, because when you throw billions of pounds around and very little makes sense you know there will be people who will want an independent enquiry as to where the money went. You also cant make decisions based purely on covering your own backside like Johnson has done, not one decision has been for the good of the country, he killed many many tens of thousands when he moved covid patients into care homes and instead of taking responsibility he has been fighting anymore blame ever since, there is no conspiracy , its just been johnson covering his own backside from blame every step of the way ever since, and people are still not seeing it.

Someone I know tested positive for covid back in October, everyone he had been in contact with got tests but all came back negative and he didn’t feel ill at all and only got a test as he was a close contact or a positive case. Fast forward and he’s now had both jabs and went into hospital for something else last week and they covid tested him and he’s positive again?! Is it possible he’ll still be positive from the previous time he had it?

we have known this for months, ive pointed it out on other vile forums and was bullied off because it was full of idiots who believed Johnson , the way they have manipulated the data is a disgrace, nothing this government has shown us about this virus is true , they were lucky to get "its a virus" correct, this is what happens if you surround yourself with the same people all with the same objective and no one to suggest a second opinion, ive been watching various scientists on youtube who have used common sense as well as data and their decisions if acted on would have been a better way from the start.

I will predict in the next 10 years or a couple of years all this will catch up to him, the billions that have gone missing and wasted will soon be under investigation ,Hancocks friends will sing like a canary about where the money went and what kind of contracts they received, then you will start seeing this government in a lot of hot water, he is getting away with it at the moment but believe me , there will be tory back benchers who know stuff that will want to get their own back about the decisions he has made and will want to see him get into trouble.

Johnson isnt clever enough to have dealt with all this alone so he had better hope the people he has used to cover his corruption had better have crossed all the T's and dotted the I's, because when you throw billions of pounds around and very little makes sense you know there will be people who will want an independent enquiry as to where the money went. You also cant make decisions based purely on covering your own backside like Johnson has done, not one decision has been for the good of the country, he killed many many tens of thousands when he moved covid patients into care homes and instead of taking responsibility he has been fighting anymore blame ever since, there is no conspiracy , its just been johnson covering his own backside from blame every step of the way ever since, and people are still not seeing it.
Is not the first time he's done it either, his American side piece when he was mayor. There's only so much he can get away with.....

Reactions: 1
Is not the first time he's done it either, his American side piece when he was mayor. There's only so much he can get away with.....
i really hope at some stage he has to endure a lengthy trial after all this , not sacking cummings , not sacking Hancock , and the money seemingly wasted on PPE for pubs when the data shows pubs were one of the safest places because of said PPE, and all the billions wasted on an app that a whizz kid child could have put together for a few hundred quid and made it work properly , the constant contradictions are a worry as well , why keep moving the goalposts if you arent using the distraction as cover , Boris bumbling about making silly contradictions on the right hand all the while the left hand is dipping into something dodgy. I'm far too cynical to believe someone like johnson.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.