Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Renata

VIP Member
Sorry I just cannot get behind the idea that the government are making this out to be worse than it is. There is absolutely zero logic to that.
If you believe the UK gov are making this out to be worse than it is then it means firstly all the devolved nations are in on this plan despite most being at complete odds to Westminster normally, then the whole of Europe are also in on it along with the majority of the world, because ... lizard people.

I’ve yet to see a single compelling reason the government would have to make this worse than it actually is.
And why would all the doctors & medical profession be in on this?

another theory is that the “rich people” are in on this. Their asserts have increased due to the crisis. There is a chart going around. Firstly, they rarely disclose all their assets, secondly they are generally rich because they have done something right ( taken a huge risk, established a business empire etc) so of course they are “protected” financially. They have teams advising them. (I’m talking super wealthy here).

Attachments

monga

VIP Member
Not really understanding how nhs staff don’t have a nhs number when you get this from birth or by registering with a gp . Seems a bit odd a nhs professional isn’t registered with a doctors
Could it be foreign workers? It’s doesn’t state the reason why.

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Im very lucky to work with such an amazing Trust. We love our ladies and we want them to be well and feel safe. I'm in the low risk are and we have been able to have two birth partners if mum needs extra support, dads stay with mum until they are discharged home (4-6 hr discharge), virtual breastfeeding support over teams and zoom, etc etc. Our women are at the centre of everything we do.
Ah, this sounds wonderful.

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Please can someone help?
I was pinged by the app and told to isolate for 5 days. The day after my taste started going a bit odd so i ordered a home test and sent it back yesterday.
I am due back to work on Sunday so if this comes back negative can i go back in and stop isolating?
Reason I ask is because i hear people test negative and still get told to isolate for a while.

There have also been 21 covid cases at my workplace.

monga

VIP Member
Going back to the chat about hospital figures, in Scotland we get a separate figure for patients in hospital with Covid, and patients being treated in ICU with Covid. I would assume most of your “came in for something else but tested positive for Covid on admission” cases would be included in the main hospital figure, but not in the separate icu figure which I would think is patients whose main reason for being in hospital is fighting Covid. Do you not get a separate ICU count in England?
NI get a breakdown of patients too.