Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #76

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you know what the really sad thing is,
between the media, the “anti” crew and social media in general.

I've become someone who sees a report like this and questions if it’s true.
I never thought I’d be that cautious when it comes to reports like this when there’s no actual evidence it’s not true!!

the last year has done a number on us in so many ways

on a lighter note I do love a cheese single. 😋

• Sad
Reactions: 6

I never thought I’d be that cautious when it comes to reports like this when there’s no actual evidence it’s not true!!

A temporary morgue was built at my local hospital and it did give me the creeps when I saw it, but then so did the Nightingale and it turns out that may have just been a big old PR stunt given the London one at least was never used and is only just having fairly essential plumbing work done! The temp morgue was removed some time in the summer but it was in the car park and not really taking up any room so I’ve no idea why it was dismantled, surely we don’t just have the equipment for temporary morgues sitting around in a warehouse somewhere waiting to be used?

I think the government’s bad handling / lack of transparency during this has played right in to the conspiracy theorists hands and does make me question stuff. There is definitely a lot we’re not being told but I also don’t for a second think they’ve somehow bribed all of these NHS staff to lie about how bad things are (theyre bleeping awful every winter so covid is the straw that’s close to breaking the old, battered camel’s back).

Reactions: 12

on a lighter note I do love a cheese single. 😋
It is true the BBC filmed there a couple of days ago.

Reactions: 2
Just had a call from the local vaccine hub wanting to speak to my son. They are going through the over 75s list and wanted to offer him the jab. He is 6. "oh I'm so sorry I don't know how this has happened". Makes me wonder what other incorrect info they are holding. His date of birth is correct on his NHS records so I have no idea how he's on the over 75 list 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
It is true the BBC filmed there a couple of days ago.
as they did at the Nightingale, set up like active hospital wards when they were nothing more that warehouses at the time.

A temporary morgue was built at my local hospital and it did give me the creeps when I saw it, but then so did the Nightingale and it turns out that may have just been a big old PR stunt given the London one at least was never used and is only just having fairly essential plumbing work done! The temp morgue was removed some time in the summer but it was in the car park and not really taking up any room so I’ve no idea why it was dismantled, surely we don’t just have the equipment for temporary morgues sitting around in a warehouse somewhere waiting to be used?

I think the government’s bad handling / lack of transparency during this has played right in to the conspiracy theorists hands and does make me question stuff. There is definitely a lot we’re not being told but I also don’t for a second think they’ve somehow bribed all of these NHS staff to lie about how bad things are (theyre bleeping awful every winter so covid is the straw that’s close to breaking the old, battered camel’s back).
totally agree with this

Reactions: 1
as they did at the Nightingale, set up like active hospital wards when they were nothing more that warehouses at the time.
No they interviewed the morgue assistants in active duty didn’t put it on here as.,,,,..

Reactions: 2
No they interviewed the morgue assistants in active duty didn’t put it on here as.,,,,..
its all been a bit of a mind duck, in fairness I trust nobody as it is so it doesn’t take much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
its all been a bit of a mind duck, in fairness I trust nobody as it is so it doesn’t take much 😂
It was @265 put it up the other night he lives there and said there were reports about it and the BBC ran the story the next morning

Reactions: 1
In regards to temp morgues. We had one as part of the escalation plans. It was used but as numbers came down it was dismantled because it was taking up space and wasn't needed. That's pretty normal, no conspiracy.

Reactions: 9
In regards to temp morgues. We had one as part of the escalation plans. It was used but as numbers came down it was dismantled because it was taking up space and wasn't needed. That's pretty normal, no conspiracy.
I think my thought process is “are they releasing this to scare people knowing it (hopefully) won’t be used” like last time

Reactions: 7
I think my thought process is “are they releasing this to scare people knowing it (hopefully) won’t be used” like last time
I get that. Ours was used last time. I don't read news papers or watch the news that much anymore but instead go by my own experiences and what I hear from other health professionals I know in terms of their experiences. There are a lot more sick people in hospital which means more dead bodies to store. Hospital morgues have limited spaces and given that there will inevitably be delays in burials and cremations due to demand, we need to put bodies somewhere. I haven't seen if we've got ours back yet as I don't go round that bit to get out of the grounds but it will be interesting to see if it comes back if it hasn't already.

Reactions: 9
I get that. Ours was used last time. I don't read news papers or watch the news that much anymore but instead go by my own experiences and what I hear from other health professionals I know in terms of their experiences. There are a lot more sick people in hospital which means more dead bodies to store. Hospital morgues have limited spaces and given that there will inevitably be delays in burials and cremations due to demand, we need to put bodies somewhere. I haven't seen if we've got ours back yet as I don't go round that bit to get out of the grounds but it will be interesting to see if it comes back if it hasn't already.
I think the conspiracy nut jobs will be responsible for a lot of unnecessary deaths at this point 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think the conspiracy nut jobs will be responsible for a lot of unnecessary deaths at this point 😔
Respectfully, I disagree, the only people responsible for unnecessary deaths (Covid and non-Covid) is the current government and their incompetent handling of the situation. Previous governments also aren’t blameless in this, the NHS has been cut and cut and cut over many years and it sooner or later was going to get to the point of no return and here we are now.

Reactions: 13
This. It’s a wonder there aren’t more stories of CTs committing suicide because if everything they believe is true / about to come true, it’s horrendously scary and would make some people not want to stick around to witness it. Not to mention the people who are then refusing medicines and the vaccine because the stranger on Facebook that they access via their smartphone is telling them they’re going to be tracked by the government who buy the data from big pharma!

Reactions: 7
View attachment 385345

Am I being thick here?
How can they mention Covid on the death certificate if the person hasn't even been tested?! Am I missing something?!

I understand the figure reported daily includes deaths where they tested positive within 28 days of dying but I'm really not understanding the paragraph in this snippet about it being on the death certificate even when the person hasn't been tested?! how and why!?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Respectfully, I disagree, the only people responsible for unnecessary deaths (Covid and non-Covid) is the current government and their incompetent handling of the situation. Previous governments also aren’t blameless in this, the NHS has been cut and cut and cut over many years and it sooner or later was going to get to the point of no return and here we are now.
unagi I know you like the conspiracy thread 😂 sorry i’ve insulted.

But I do agree there’s a lot of blame to go around for sure!

Reactions: 3
View attachment 385345

Am I being thick here?
How can they mention Covid on the death certificate if the person hasn't even been tested?! Am I missing something?!

I understand the figure reported daily includes deaths where they tested positive within 28 days of dying but I'm really not understanding the paragraph in this snippet about it being on the death certificate even when the person hasn't been tested?! how and why!?
I see a lot of death certificates through my line of work. Back in March/April we had a few that said Covid19 - suspected

Reactions: 3
View attachment 385345

Am I being thick here?

I think there were a lot of “presumed” covid cases from people early on before testing was ramped up. I remember a lot of posts about it, people saying their relatives had had it recorded without ever having a test.

Reactions: 4
Are there any stats (or better still infographics!) to show nations that are more likely to refuse the vaccine?

France seems to have a high percentage for some reason

View attachment 385373

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.