Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad they seem to be keeping support bubbles.

i will follow all other guidelines but if they took away the support bubble there would be no way I would abandon my mum to be alone again, the last year has really taken its toll on her mentally.

Reactions: 20
Cried when shielding was mentioned again.
When will non essential shops close? From tomorrow or Wednesday morning?
I know, me too and had to hide it from my son....I’m not sure it’ll be the same list as last time tho so I don’t think I’ll be on it but will wait and see I guess!

Reactions: 2
6 more weeks in a house share without seeing my boyfriend or my parents ☹ Super super glad I went home over Christmas for longer even if I did bend rules to be there. This is going to be a massive struggle. Sending love to everyone who is struggling tonight 💗

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Yel

Back to always having to buy a big shop and no more just buying some grapes and soup. I've still got lentils and kidney beans left from last year when I had to pretend I was out for essentials 🤣

They best not stop offers again 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well that's my dry January gone! Time for a large one
isn’t it just national lockdown? Sorry jm not watching it live did he actually call it tier 5? But yeah I guess the only difference is the schools
Yes he said national lockdown and mentioned level 5 not tier 5.

Reactions: 8
I’m pretty sure that’s if you live alone??
Leaving home
You must not leave, or be outside of your home except where necessary. You may leave the home to:
[...]
. exercise with your household (or support bubble) or one other person, this should be limited to once per day, and you should not travel outside your local area. [...]

Reactions: 3
Honestly I think they should do this! I’m sure there’s a reason why they can’t do this but still think it’s a good idea
I guess it would stop the next year of children starting school at the age they are supposed to if a year has been held back there? So it’d have a constant knock on effect. Not sure though, just a guess!

Reactions: 4
Leaving home
You must not leave, or be outside of your home except where necessary. You may leave the home to:
[...]
. exercise with your household (or support bubble) or one other person, this should be limited to once per day, and you should not travel outside your local area. [...]
It’s really conflicting information! You could meet 7 different people in the week!

I won’t be meeting anyone until this is safe!

Reactions: 3
Can you help. My husband is a painter and decorator and does domestic work . Obviously can not work from home. Can he still work .

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.