Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the schools are closed until February, it’s safe to assume that we won’t be out of lockdown until then.

Reactions: 16
2020 January February March December
2021 January January January December

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
“Wake me up” by Avicii just came on my Spotify shuffle playlist and I won’t lie, I shed a small tear :cry:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry but I am absolutely FUMING he’s made us go back to school for ONE DAY and is now saying February half term. Arse hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Although it’s bloody awful, I think it’s something that has to be done. As he says a big chunk will be vaccinated my February. We’ve got to try and think positively ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
In all seriousness sending love to everyone. Keep talking to each other, we will get each other through all it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
WhSmiths will as they have a post office inside many of them

i don’t see the shops changing. Wilko boots Superdrug marks and the supermarket. I never understood how the range is considered essential though lol
I still don’t understand what the difference is between tier 4 and 5? Is it just schools being shut? Click and collect still available etc?

Reactions: 2
I'm glad I'm in Scotland after that. My 3 year old was supposed to start nursery tomorrow. I would of felt very uneasy sending him in when it's not safe for any other ages. That seems like a strange move, I really feel for nursery teachers.

Reactions: 12
Interesting to see what the details are, there is a stay at home message but does anything close other than schools for 80% of the country that are currently in tier 4 anyway?

Reactions: 5
I still don’t understand what the difference is between tier 4 and 5? Is it just schools being shut? Click and collect still available etc?
isn’t it just national lockdown? Sorry jm not watching it live did he actually call it tier 5? But yeah I guess the only difference is the schools

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.