Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So as soon as Boris announced that I was on Amazon stocking up on puzzles and games for my Nintendo switch - these were like gold dust last time!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No, he said level 5 (on the Nando’s chart), but that is full lockdown. It’s not a tier
isn’t it just national lockdown? Sorry jm not watching it live did he actually call it tier 5? But yeah I guess the only difference is the schools

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My eldest has a new teacher this term and now she won’t get to meet them until at least next half term.

I understand that this is needed but I’m starting to get really worried. Kids will have missed practically a whole year of education. Doesn’t it make sense for everyone to repeat a year? I don’t know.

Reactions: 18
I'm glad I'm in Scotland after that. My 3 year old was supposed to start nursery tomorrow. I would of felt very uneasy sending him in when it's not safe for any other ages. That seems like a strange move, I really feel for nursery teachers.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am beyond fuming. We evidently do not matter to the government.
everyone knows early years put up with the most tit (literally)and I know for sure my 3y/o forgets to cover his mouth or nose when he sneezes or coughs!

I don’t see the reasoning behind it

Reactions: 6
Honestly worried for the state of people’s mental health myself included. Never ending

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If I was in England, I would not be sending my little one to nursery. Not while it’s deemed unsafe for the rest to go to school. I don’t get that decision at all.

Reactions: 10
Cried when shielding was mentioned again.
When will non essential shops close? From tomorrow or Wednesday morning?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Confused how they will tell what is the impact of the vaccine and what is the impact of the lockdown come March when vaccine would be having an effect? 🤔

Reactions: 2
My eldest has a new teacher this term and now she won’t get to meet them until at least next half term.

I understand that this is needed but I’m starting to get really worried. Kids will have missed practically a whole year of education. Doesn’t it make sense for everyone to repeat a year? I don’t know.
Honestly I think they should do this! I’m sure there’s a reason why they can’t do this but still think it’s a good idea

Reactions: 9
I bet they still won't be stopping people travelling in and out of the country though. Or testing and quarantining people coming into the country!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Sign me up for dentures already cos I’m never getting a bloody dentist appointment at this rate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.