Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live near to the metrocentre. The primark opened 24hrs. Apparently the queue from midnight was shocking. People queued for up to 4hrs.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Looks like Corona Virus is over. Either that or that's one big household bubble.

Also - are these folks singlehandedly aiming to keep JD Sports afloat on 10p carrier bag charges alone?

1607072650434.png

1607072665221.png

I've just noticed that there's one guy even taking an electric scooter into JD in the top pic?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Was looking forward to getting back to Bootcamp on Tuesday as all I’ve done this 4 weeks is comfort eat 🤣 but just had a message that the PTs instructor has tested positive. Looks like it’ll be waiting until the New Year now... good job I have no plans to go anywhere in anything that’s not lounge wear😅

Reactions: 3
Has anyone in the UK received a letter by Department of Health and Social Care (signed by Matt Hancock) outlining how to spend Christmas and the guidance around shielding members of the community, the support available for them, Vitamin D tablets etc?

I'm a bit confused as to why I received it? I'm not clinically extremely vulnerable nor is anyone in my family, to my knowledge anyway. Am I on some kind of mailing list or is this just another generic letter for the public? It had my full name on it and was addressed personally to me?
I've received a letter and an email but I am CEV

Reactions: 2
So there’s a delay on some of the vaccines sent to the U.K. because they weren’t fully happy with how some of them turned out and they might not be as effective as others? (Sky news / all out politics)

hold up, it’s not the frigging bake off 😳 should they not all have the exact same ingredients?
I want the one with the best frosting and a cream cheese layer however 😋

#idont #vaccinediet #notachance

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So there’s a delay on some of the vaccines sent to the U.K. because they weren’t fully happy with how some of them turned out and they might not be as effective as others? (Sky news / all out politics)

hold up, it’s not the frigging bake off 😳 should they not all have the exact same ingredients?

The excuses are starting to come now. Also a lot of can we - can't we about whether they can do care homes as they don't have enough people in them to split the packs (taking them out of -70 storage).

I reckon someone at Pfizer US executive team overnight saw how much of a cock Gavin Williamson was being about it yesterday afternoon and tore some Pfizer EU people to bits this morning, "why are you giving it to the UK before the US" and so on, so that's part of why they're backtracking now on how much they can supply this year :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5

This is concerning

Reactions: 1
I reckon someone at Pfizer US executive team overnight saw how much of a cock Gavin Williamson was being about it yesterday afternoon
I would back this decision 😬
Utter embarrassment, himself and hand-cock

Reactions: 5
Fantastic, the conspiracy nut jobs will lap this up.
Do you have to be a conspiracy nut job to be concerned about what the government want to inject into millions of people?
Surely having a indemnity from being sued should anything go wrong from the vaccine that seems to have been produced VERY quickly is very worrying for everyone?
The government have portrayed themselves as being very untrustworthy during all this so I think it is wise to question everything

Reactions: 13
I've received a letter and an email but I am CEV
I've had to call my GP and theyve said I'm not CEV and it was a coding breach on their part, so I shouldn't have received the letter. How unprofessional. The woman didnt even know what she was going on about.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Do you have to be a conspiracy nut job to be concerned about what the government want to inject into millions of people?
Surely having a indemnity from being sued should anything go wrong from the vaccine that seems to have been produced VERY quickly is very worrying for everyone?
The government have portrayed themselves as being very untrustworthy during all this so I think it is wise to question everything
I never said that did I, think you missed the point I was trying to make. I’ve said on this thread numerous times I’m not in any rush to get the vaccine despite being pro vax in general, of course that doesn’t make anyone a conspiracy nut job but at the moment it seems the actual ‘conspiracy nut jobs’ are latching on to anything and everything they can to create hysteria and worry about the NWO or great reset or what ever the latest buzzword is. People are right to be worried, other people aren’t and that’s fine too, but when people start banging on about Bill gates, microchips and the NWO you’ve lost me I’m afraid.

Reactions: 11
Can I just ask a very quick question, because I'm a bit vague with the latest rules for tier 2 areas.

Can my girlfriend visit me this weekend or not? I have checked the rules via the Telegraph and it says this

Can I see my partner?
Under Tier 2, people cannot visit other households indoors unless they are part of a support bubble. This is when a single-adult household joins socially with exclusively other household.

Unless your partner is part of your social bubble, Tier 2 rules do not permit you to meet indoors and mean you must maintain social distancing outdoors.
We live in seperate locations (both T2) and are single householders. She wants to come up tonight for the weekend, but she asked me the question first.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.