Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No no no no no. And no. JVT just said masks and sanitiser may be around for years to come. He said that’s possibly a good thing as they reduce the spread of things like the flu too. No just no. Sanitiser fine but I can’t be dealing with masks for years 😭

ok stand down he’s clarified that he doesn’t think the government will make these things mandatory but just that individuals may carry on with it. Ok then 🤷🏻‍♀️
Urgh this is a depressing though!!
No no no no no. And no. JVT just said masks and sanitiser may be around for years to come. He said that’s possibly a good thing as they reduce the spread of things like the flu too. No just no. Sanitiser fine but I can’t be dealing with masks for years 😭

ok stand down he’s clarified that he doesn’t think the government will make these things mandatory but just that individuals may carry on with it. Ok then 🤷🏻‍♀️
Urgh this is a really depressing thought!! I ways thought we'd get a vaccine (whole world effort etc) and have worn a mask since march when the govt advice was no need.... But I don't want to be wearing one past next Xmas! I feel like by next Xmas most of us that want it, will have had the vaccine

Reactions: 3
Went to primark today as needed some bits. Was expecting it to be rammed but I walked straight in. Out town was like a ghost town. Really weird for a few weeks before Christmas
In North Wales so they have been open for a couple of weeks and never seen a queue to go in the shop. Walked in yesterday to buy PJ's and there were only 2 tills open so had to wait about 5 mins to pay.

Reactions: 2

Urgh this is a really depressing thought!! I ways thought we'd get a vaccine (whole world effort etc) and have worn a mask since march when the govt advice was no need.... But I don't want to be wearing one past next Xmas! I feel like by next Xmas most of us that want it, will have had the vaccine
I’m hoping things are looking much better by summer and certainly by Christmas. I know this sounds negative but the whole way through my attitude has been expect the worst but hope for the best. So I’ve kind of prepared myself for next year being no different to this year just in case but obviously I hope it will be much better than that.

Reactions: 7

I think what he meant to say was that some people may continue wearing masks for years to come but it’s not going to be mandatory. Pretty confident that by summer they won’t be compulsory in shops anymore :)

Went to primark today as needed some bits. Was expecting it to be rammed but I walked straight in. Out town was like a ghost town. Really weird for a few weeks before Christmas
My friend went to our huge local IKEA yesterday, the first day of opening after lockdown and she said it was so quiet!

Reactions: 4
My friend went to our huge local IKEA yesterday, the first day of opening after lockdown and she said it was so quiet!
I’ve been today as I needed to replace some drawers (and refused to pay the £40 online delivery 🤣) walked straight in and felt like only person there most of the time!

Reactions: 2
I think a lot are buying online our town was the same when shops were opened I was surprised .They're keeping our wet pubs closed for the foreseeable and letting everything else open up next week before the predicted lockdown in January.

I’ve been today as I needed to replace some drawers (and refused to pay the £40 online delivery 🤣) walked straight in and felt like only person there most of the time!
IKEA is always busy, I can’t get over it! As you point out about the delivery, it’s not like people are online shopping at IKEA instead?!

Reactions: 1
C4C27534-1E63-4B4A-8DDF-83C272946D0D.jpeg
Front page of the Metro this morning, who on earth is that desperate for trainers and who need so many! No social distancing and some not wearing/wearing masks under their nose.

I get it’s hard on the younger generation but I just think it’s pathetic especially for the a trip
To JD!

Reactions: 5
View attachment 334189Front page of the Metro this morning, who on earth is that desperate for trainers and who need so many! No social distancing and some not wearing/wearing masks under their nose.

I get it’s hard on the younger generation but I just think it’s pathetic especially for the a trip
To JD!
Why are so many of them dressed the same some sort of JD cult 😐

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.