Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

*switches on update*

The train has now slowed down safely and stopped in the station and the doors are open. What we need now is people to get on that train and travel safely to their destinations. This train will be making many stops and there will be more trains

*switches off update*

• Haha
Reactions: 14
*switches on update*

The train has now slowed down safely and stopped in the station and the doors are open. What we need now is people to get on that train and travel safely to their destinations. This train will be making many stops and there will be more trains

*switches off update*
Anyone else start feeling like we were in Inception?

‘you’re waiting for a train, you do not know where this train will take you....’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else start feeling like we were in Inception?

‘you’re waiting for a train, you do not know where this train will take you....’ 😂
I’m not watching it, sounds like they’re painting quite the picture! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did Boris say that the virus needs storing in the freezer? Think he meant to say vaccine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No no no no no. And no. JVT just said masks and sanitiser may be around for years to come. He said that’s possibly a good thing as they reduce the spread of things like the flu too. No just no. Sanitiser fine but I can’t be dealing with masks for years 😭

ok stand down he’s clarified that he doesn’t think the government will make these things mandatory but just that individuals may carry on with it. Ok then 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 21
No no no no no. And no. JVT just said masks and sanitiser may be around for years to come. He said that’s possibly a good thing as they reduce the spread of things like the flu too. No just no. Sanitiser fine but I can’t be dealing with masks for years 😭

ok stand down he’s clarified that he doesn’t think the government will make these things mandatory but just that individuals may carry on with it. Ok then 🤷🏻‍♀️
can’t wait to burn mine🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Boris seemed happy about that clarification. He doesn’t want masks any more than we do!

Reactions: 8
I think today I felt the first desire to ‘go back to normal’. I’m been quite happy as things are but today I just wanted to go to work full time, go to the gym and no have to navigate everyone when out and about! I know I will be cursing the 5:30 start when I get back to them but it was nice to be keen for normal.

I’m desperate to go back to the gym but they’ve posted photos in their Facebook and they look so close and busy I don’t know if it’s worth the risk.

Reactions: 10

I live in terror that we will never be free of the masks. It's not too bad for me as I don't go out much anyway due to pre-existing poor health but you just can't make humans live like that.

Time people started standing up to this nonsense. It's just government control freakery at this point.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I live in terror that we will never be free of the masks. It's not too bad for me as I don't go out much anyway due to pre-existing poor health but you just can't make humans live like that.

Time people started standing up to this nonsense. It's just government control freakery at this point.
I don't think we will have to wear them all the time but I do really think we should start wearing them when we're ill with coughs and colds etc like they do in East Asians countries especially in supermarkets, public transport and places like that.

Reactions: 23
I feel like I may wear mine on flights and the underground in the future. 2 things I do once or twice a year but always get ill after.

Reactions: 9
I don't think we will have to wear them all the time but I do really think we should start wearing them when we're ill with coughs and colds etc like they do in East Asians countries especially in supermarkets, public transport and places like that.
I feel like I may wear mine on flights and the underground in the future. 2 things I do once or twice a year but always get ill after.
I genuinely don’t mind this kind of wear, I’m aware it is quite common in other countries and I have seen it at airports and in London before. I’d be happy to wear one if I had to be out and I had a cold but I really think I would struggle if they were just mandatory at all times. I support the use of masks during the pandemic and I always wear mine if I’m out, but I can’t imagine a life where we just always have to wear them in shops etc. I would find that hard 😬

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.