Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure it was someone on here explaining awhile back (better than I can) how antibodies have the tests available but the t cells and b cells dont, doesn't mean long term immunity can't be achieved still, it just can't be proved. Not as dramatic as "3 month immunity" just felt it should be pointed out as it is pretty worrying to read that at face value!

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure where it is to quote, but there was chat about the death certificates. I found this article.
Relatives can still raise concerns though.

So all that talk of the vaccine and in reality, it really won't do much.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I have a nephew who is 2 years. He is a high risk case of coronavirus. And he's not.going to.get a vaccine because the bleeping goverments and industries have decided not to test vaccines for children or give dosis to them. Why on earth is the life of a 2 year old worth less tha the life of an adult or an 80 year old person? They are hiding data about children. Some of them die. And some of the get an inflamatory response similar to the obe they get from Kawasaki virus. But they dont want to spend money on children. I hope these bastards who dont care about children who are at risk, and even children without preconditions can have an inflamatory response and die from covid, get what they deserve. Sorry, but I am deeply hurt.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I have a nephew who is 2 years. He is a high risk case of coronavirus. And he's not.going to.get a vaccine because the bleeping goverments and industries have decided not to test vaccines for children or give dosis to them. Why on earth is the life of a 2 year old worth less tha the life of an adult or an 80 year old person? They are hiding data about children. Some of them die. And some of the get an inflamatory response similar to the obe they get from Kawasaki virus. But they dont want to spend money on children. I hope these bastards who dont care about children who are at risk, and even children without preconditions can have an inflamatory response and die from covid, get what they deserve. Sorry, but I am deeply hurt.
I wonder if they are not testing on children because it is such a huge liability? The RNA vaccine is completely new. Perhaps they feel there is too much risk in case a child gets a bad adversion or dies from it. Also, in general, children are not as affected. I don't think that they don't care, I think the legalities of it would be huge if there was something to go very wrong with testing on kids. It is one thing to test on adults who can give their own consent.. But how do you test on children who can not consent? Their parents could give consent I guess but again, it is risky as the parents will sue if something goes wrong. It isn't so black and white. If they WERE bad, they would not care and just test on kids regardless of potential adverse reactions...it would make them more money if they could vaccinate children too.
I am sorry about your nephew.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if they are not testing on children because it is such a huge liability? The RNA vaccine is completely new. Perhaps they feel there is too much risk in case a child gets a bad adversion or dies from it. Also, in general, children are not as affected. I don't think that they don't care, I think the legalities of it would be huge if there was something to go very wrong with testing on kids. It is one thing to test on adults who can give their own consent.. But how do you test on children who can not consent? Their parents could give consent I guess but again, it is risky as the parents will sue if something goes wrong.
so the solution is to let them die if they get it or have them forever isolated at home while they cry for going out with other children? They havr done the same with VRS for 40 years. They dont develop a vaccine because they dont want to spend the money, and every year thousands of children die. But children dont produce money or vote, so they dont care.

Reactions: 1
so the solution is to let them die if they get it or have them forever isolated at home while they cry for going out with other children? They havr done the same with VRS for 40 years. They dont develop a vaccine because they dont want to spend the money, and every year thousands of children die. But children dont produce money or vote, so they dont care.
They don't want children to die. Honestly, that is a ridiculous thing to say. You are upset which is understandable but it's got nothing to do with because children don't make money or don't vote.. Many parents were up in arms about the HPV vaccine. You can't blame them for being cautious with this one. They can't win though it seems.

Reactions: 23
I wonder if they are not testing on children because it is such a huge liability? The RNA vaccine is completely new. Perhaps they feel there is too much risk in case a child gets a bad adversion or dies from it. Also, in general, children are not as affected. I don't think that they don't care, I think the legalities of it would be huge if there was something to go very wrong with testing on kids. It is one thing to test on adults who can give their own consent.. But how do you test on children who can not consent? Their parents could give consent I guess but again, it is risky as the parents will sue if something goes wrong. It isn't so black and white. If they WERE bad, they would not care and just test on kids regardless of potential adverse reactions...it would make them more money if they could vaccinate children too.
But most in care homes can't consent .I think it's an experiment to get the economy moving again they're hoping it helps cut deaths. I hope it does work out as this is the last resort according to the scientists, but the speed they've pushed it through has left many in doubt about taking it .So it's still very much a gamble either way.

Reactions: 8
They don't want children to die. Honestly, that is a ridiculous thing to say. You are upset which is understandable but it's got nothing to do with because children don't make money or don't vote.. Many parents were up in arms about the HPV vaccine. You can't blame them for being cautious with this one. They can't win though it seems.
Goverments and pharmaceuticals are all about money. If this vaccine is going so fast is just because they cannot sustain the economy and health system for very long. Not because they care about people. If children were the clue to win they would be developing a vaccine for them. Everything is about money. And I insist: why havent thwy developped a vaccine for VRS? Because it doesnt damage economy

Reactions: 1
Vulnerable children will be protected through enough of the adult population receiving the vaccine, it’s the only way we can achieve herd immunity. A point that seems to be lost on those who think that there personal choice on the matter only affects them, it doesn’t. Those who can, should, to protect those that can’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I’m just posting this as it identifies a lot of the vaccine concerns people have had on this thread. I’ve found it helpful myself and I wouldn’t say I was ever massively concerned about having it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
In the US the CDC says people should wear masks anywhere indoors as well as outdoors.

Is that what we're already doing here or are they going to take it to a higher extreme so the rules will include private homes? How would it be policed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.