Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Mirror reporting households won't be allowed to mix indoors or outdoors but childcare will be exempt..

I was really hoping that meeting outdoors would be allowed. Anyone know what will happen to those previously shielding?

Reactions: 2
So we’re due to go on a staycation tomorrow, self catering and no plans to see anyone /eat our etc. my sister is due to have her (planned since lockdown) wedding in 2 weeks. Waiting on Boris’s announcement tomorrow, and keeping everything crossed we are able to go away as we will already be half way there........
I’m getting married in 12 days and I’m sure she will be fine , looks like all media reports are saying they are going for the curfew first
And any mention of weddings is that some would like the number slashed from 30

I was really hoping that meeting outdoors would be allowed. Anyone know what will happen to those previously shielding?
Local lockdowns areas are saying that they don’t need to go back into shielding but just be cautious

Reactions: 3
Nothing being reported about shielding maybe local authorities will deal with that according to local case numbers?

Usually Nicola does her speech afternoon time, so hopefully what she says will reflect similar measures as to what Boris is going to say later on

Reactions: 3
I’m getting married in 12 days and I’m sure she will be fine , looks like all media reports are saying they are going for the curfew first
And any mention of weddings is that some would like the number slashed from 30

Local lockdowns areas are saying that they don’t need to go back into shielding but just be cautious
BBC news 24 have just been saying it’s in one paper that the number may reduce to 15 instead of 30

I’ll be happy with that - I’ve got 10

8pm for tv announcement - gonna be a long day
They’re at 30 - having already uninvited some of the family children... we will be fine, there’s just 3 of us on her side, it’s his side they’ll have the problems with!

There’s usually stuff confirmed/leaked during the day before the big announcements isn’t there?

Ah yes, I can’t help but feel the continued “be cautious” is just another way of telling us, “we won’t stop your boss forcing you back to work but don’t blame us if you die, we told you to be careful” 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Got feelings on deja vu here 🙄 My brother works in bar that opens at 8 and shuts at 2am ish (was a nightclub before covid but theyve added tables and table service etc) They wont get the custom throughout the day and no point in opening for a couple of hours 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I work at a pub and 10pm curfew won't do any thing at all, we will just have a lock in or go to someone's house. We need to live life and stop listening to this pathetic government the sooner more of the public realise the better. No one actually cares anymore and no one listens to the rules.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I work at a pub and 10pm curfew won't do any thing at all, we will just have a lock in or go to someone's house. We need to live life and stop listening to this pathetic government the sooner more of the public realise the better. No one actually cares anymore and no one listens to the rules.
No way I would be chancing a lock in as a employer every night when there’s a good chance I would be getting fined
Lose a months salary in one night 😂

Reactions: 14
No way I would be chancing a lock in as a employer every night when there’s a good chance I would be getting fined
Lose a months salary in one night 😂
No way the police care at all 😂 we have had them in twice in the past week due to a mentally ill person and a drunk fight they didn't give a tit, they have better things to deal with than giving fines, people don't see what's going on until you work in the pub industry. Give a 10pm curfew guess what people just go out an hour earlier simple or drink more in less time and we shut at 10pm anyway so makes no difference people just go to others houses and carry on.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.