Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work at a pub and 10pm curfew won't do any thing at all, we will just have a lock in or go to someone's house. We need to live life and stop listening to this pathetic government the sooner more of the public realise the better. No one actually cares anymore and no one listens to the rules.
I’m not a stickler for the rules at all but if everyone ignores and does such blatant things as this, everything will end up having to close and we’ll all be miserable stuck inside again so this is really very selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m not a stickler for the rules at all but if everyone ignores and does such blatant things as this, everything will end up having to close and we’ll all be miserable stuck inside again so this is really very selfish.
I would love to say to all the people who think it’s all pathetic and rubbish and the restrictions do duck all

Why don’t you work a week in my shoes as a iccu nurse , give your phone to your patient whose about to go onto a ventilator and say your last goodbyes to their family because they know there’s a good chance they won’t come off it and with visiting banned , good chance they will never see them again

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
No way the police care at all 😂 we have had them in twice in the past week due to a mentally ill person and a drunk fight they didn't give a tit, they have better things to deal with than giving fines, people don't see what's going on until you work in the pub industry. Give a 10pm curfew guess what people just go out an hour earlier simple or drink more in less time and we shut at 10pm anyway so makes no difference people just go to others houses and carry on.
No this is utter nonsense. The police in my local town have been doing the rounds all weekend and “suggesting” pubs who haven’t/can’t enforce the two household maximum rule close until they figure out how to do it. Only took a couple to close voluntarily before everywhere else was asking people to provide proof of addresses before they came in and turning away groups that couldn’t.

Reactions: 4
I would love to say to all the people who think it’s all pathetic and rubbish and the restrictions do duck all

Why don’t you work a week in my shoes as a iccu nurse , give your phone to your patient whose about to go onto a ventilator and say your last goodbyes to their family because they know there’s a good chance they won’t come off it and with visiting banned , good chance they will never see them again
People have to die at some stage, whether it is covid, heart attacks it's mother nature. Don't duck everyone over by ruining the economy and people's enjoyment for life it's short anyway.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
So
Got feelings on deja vu here 🙄 My brother works in bar that opens at 8 and shuts at 2am ish (was a nightclub before covid but theyve added tables and table service etc) They wont get the custom throughout the day and no point in opening for a couple of hours 🤷🏻‍♀️
So soo sad for everyone working in this industry. Surely to god the furlough will be extended 😩😩

Reactions: 5
People have to die at some stage, whether it is covid, heart attacks it's mother nature. Don't duck everyone over by ruining the economy and people's enjoyment for life it's short anyway.
Let’s hope if you have children , they don’t die before you and people say to you - well they gotta die at some point

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Exactly, there’s also this side of it which is completely horrific 😞

and the various other horrid situations caused by if numbers do rise, women finding out about miscarriages alone, late diagnosis for stuff.

When someone needs to break a rule to see a family member for the sake of their mental health, (or because a rule is stupid: see bench sitting on a walk in March example 😂) I have sympathy and understanding but don’t really understand the whole deliberately breaking them just as a middle finger to them being imposed.

Reactions: 19
Exactly, there’s also this side of it which is completely horrific 😞

and the various other horrid situations caused by if numbers do rise, women finding out about miscarriages alone, late diagnosis for stuff.

When someone needs to break a rule to see a family member for the sake of their mental health, (or because a rule is stupid: see bench sitting on a walk in March example 😂) I have sympathy and understanding but don’t really understand the whole deliberately breaking them just as a middle finger to them being imposed.
The middle finger people will be either
1. It’s all a government conspiracy or
2. It’s 5g related

Reactions: 11
Well if we all thought that way we would be in a right mess wouldn’t we.

A friend of mine knows someone who lost their 16 year old son to covid, no health conditions. I’d rather my teenage children were safe, as well as my husband. 40 is a tad too young to go.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
But what I am saying is this is not all pubs, and the police honestly round here do not care. There's no max 6 people as everyone knows everyone in the pub on a Friday night there's probably around 80 people in there with no social distancing, as it's impossible, hugging dancing the lot, just live your life get on with it.
Your all the moaners that complain about us that just get on with it were happy and are just basically living like normal again 😁 we have been controlled enough now, if you scared don't go out simple.
Yeah people have got to die at some point, it's called life it's not all roses. As far as me and many others are concerned we will just carry on. Your all delusional to think people are listening to the rules.
It's just a cold that the vast majority get over, more people died from suicide the past week.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The middle finger people will be either
1. It’s all a government conspiracy or
2. It’s 5g related
Yep. Didn’t you know it’s made up and the vaccination programme is to steal your kids?

Also... is it that much of a problem in your life to not be able to stay out past 10? Realistically is it going to effect you that much?

Probs not. Honestly I hate all this restrictions bollocks as much as anyone and want my life and freedom back but willfully ignoring restrictions for no reason is going to slow down that process and cause me misery so I’m probs just gonna comply as I recognise it will help in the long run.

Going home at 10 isn’t going to ruin your night as much as not being allowed out at all will huns.

But what I am saying is this is not all pubs, and the police honestly round here do not care. There's no max 6 people as everyone knows everyone in the pub on a Friday night there's probably around 80 people in there with no social distancing, as it's impossible, hugging dancing the lot, just live your life get on with it.
Your all the moaners that complain about us that just get on with it were happy and are just basically living like normal again 😁 we have been controlled enough now, if you scared don't go out simple.
Yeah people have got to die at some point, it's called life it's not all roses. As far as me and many others are concerned we will just carry on. Your all delusional to think people are listening to the rules
We know people aren’t listening to the rules, that’s obvious by the mess we’re in. We aren’t delusional.

Reactions: 14

Absolutely, when my dad was in ICU a Consultant rang us with a medical update every afternoon. But it was the nurses who took the middle of the night calls, who let us know at 6am whether he’d had a “good” night as how could we wait till the afternoon official call, who supported us via telephone when they knew we’d had our third end of life call. This went on for 10 weeks and we weren’t the only family they were doing this for. Some people on here are only out to antagonise, I feel sad for them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I never thought I'd have to use that ignore button as I enjoy hearing a wide variety of opinions, but I think I might make an exception...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yeah people have got to die at some point, it's called life it's not all roses. As far as me and many others are concerned we will just carry on. Your all delusional to think people are listening to the rules.
It's just a cold that the vast majority get over, more people died from suicide the past week.
I’m not a “moaner”, I’m bereaved (look it up). I assume you have parents too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Your all the moaners that complain about us that just get on with it were happy and are just basically living like normal
I never thought I'd have to use that ignore button as I enjoy hearing a wide variety of opinions, but I think I might make an exception...
It’s hard sometimes but it’s best not to feed the trolls:LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
I'm n
Not a troll general saying my point of view and how me and many others are living right now.
If you’re not a troll - stop acting like one.

You are deliberately trying to antagonise people. I appreciate you have an opinion as we all do but it’s perfectly possible to put it across without being so contrary :)

Reactions: 15
If you’re not a troll - stop acting like one.

You are deliberately trying to antagonise people. I appreciate you have an opinion as we all do but it’s perfectly possible to put it across without being so contrary :)
How can I put my point across without people getting so easily offended? I will not listen to the rules anymore simple, and I know alot of other people are the same. If you do then more fool you.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.