Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend has just sent this to me. If true, it could be the final nail in the coffin for the high street. I can see a lot of people thinking “if I can’t try on or test in store, then I will just buy online”.
In our province in Canada, fitting rooms are closed in the stores. They tell you to take it home and try it on, then if you return it, it doesn't go back out on to the shop floor for a number of days. Some retailers are not allowing returns though.

Reactions: 3
Surely this is as dangerous as drunk driving? Maybe not AS dangerous but still should not be allowed.
This is it we all know it’s wrong, it’s pretty obvious that if you can’t see properly you shouldn’t be behind the wheel of a potential death machine, but the government are essentially promoting it and saying it’s perfectly reasonable behaviour and for what?* To stick up for their mate. It’s really pathetic, should have just held his hands up and apologised.

*I’m not saying people are actually dumb enough to do it themselves but stranger things have happened.

Reactions: 6
Unpopular opinion maybe but i hate the "be kind" brigade. They aren't actually bothered about being kind to be people. They just shout it when it suits them so they don't have to analyse the facts and have any kind of accountability. If they actually cared about mental health issues it'd be something but most don't. They just throw be kind around so it looks like they've done something and they can pat themselves on the back. It's so superficial.
Bravo !
I am with you on this its all virtual signalling bandwagon bullshit ! theyre all be kind when it applies to someone disagreeing with them or an insta 'pal' but if your not in their clique / polital view group / mums group etc then its open season.
exactly same reason i hate the women supporting women campaigns ! i will support someone if they need it not just a blanket support as they are the same gender as me !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You know the DVLA call over 70s for test to ascertain if they still fit to drive.
Think they need to do same for Cummings and gove.
Anyone watch the bum licking Tory mp for Durham Adam Boulton sky news earlier from his home in east Midlands day Cummings done nothing wrong and he understands some of his constituents upset.
Adam was like you just disrespecting people who voted you in.

Reactions: 4
Right now I think I'd feel safer if the Teletubbies were running this shitshow.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bravo !
I am with you on this its all virtual signalling bandwagon bullshit ! theyre all be kind when it applies to someone disagreeing with them or an insta 'pal' but if your not in their clique / polital view group / mums group etc then its open season.
exactly same reason i hate the women supporting women campaigns ! i will support someone if they need it not just a blanket support as they are the same gender as me !
I hate the "be kind", "women supporting women", "you've got this mama" etc campaigns too. There should be a thread about that, lol.

Reactions: 8
I can’t with government officials saying they also drove to test out their eye sight. What ever happened to reading number plates from a distance? What parallel universe is this???
I know!! "well i've done it as well" Just cause you've done it doesn't make it right! It just means you broke the law AS WELL.

HOWWWW did we end up with such idiots in charge????

I can't cope

In our province in Canada, fitting rooms are closed in the stores. They tell you to take it home and try it on, then if you return it, it doesn't go back out on to the shop floor for a number of days. Some retailers are not allowing returns though.
We're taking returns we I work (UK) and they go in our delivery cages and then gets put back on the shelf after 2 days

Bravo !
OH Yes women supporting women is another one.

I'm a huge feminist don't get me wrong but I won't support someone just cause they're a woman. The whole women supporting women was for abuse survivors and rape victims who get blamed for it. That was where it originated and rightfully so. We should as women support each other then.

But now it's been twisted so that when a woman calls out another woman they can use it as an excuse to deflect and not be held accountable.

Reactions: 14
What would you guys do? A couple of hours ago we found two boxes of cakes left on our doorstep from a local bakery. ( not even sure how long they’d been there as nobody knocked)

The note says the next road down so they’ve mistakenly delivered to us. We’ve phoned the bakery left a message but nobody has gotten back to us. Don’t particularly want to go this persons house either.

What would you guys do? A couple of hours ago we found two boxes of cakes left on our doorstep from a local bakery. ( not even sure how long they’d been there as nobody knocked)

The note says the next road down so they’ve mistakenly delivered to us. We’ve phoned the bakery left a message but nobody has gotten back to us. Don’t particularly want to go this persons house either.
Can’t you just leave them outside the right house?

Reactions: 8

Could you just put them outside the other house? or are you shielding/high risk. You could write a small note an explain and leave with the items. Probably would i would do unless i was unable to get out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.