Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #36

On lockdown and schools reopening in a week. (3 questions, 1 vote each)

• (Cummings) I have relaxed my lockdown since the government scandal

Votes: 77 18.4%
  • (Cummings) I haven’t relaxed my lockdown.

Votes: 293 69.9%
  • (Schools) I’m happy to see schools start to open

Votes: 108 25.8%
  • (Schools) they shouldn’t be opening yet.

Votes: 236 56.3%
  • I have a child in the selected groups and I’m willing to send them

Votes: 53 12.6%
  • I have a child in the selected groups and won’t be sending them.

Votes: 110 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else listening to one James O Brien spesh on LBC? He's supposed to be on holiday this week to write a book but he's come on to discuss Cummings

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Daily Mail who are always pro Tory are even against them for the Cummings fiasco. He really does need to go or the party will be in tatters.

It's bad enough the press/media have brain washed the nation to the point where many are petrified of going back to everyday life when it's not as worrying as it's made out to be.

Reactions: 13
Daily Mail who are always pro Tory are even against them for the Cummings fiasco. He really does need to go or the party will be in tatters.
At this point it's too late surely those people who were supporters won't just forgive all of he resigns now ? They have well and truly shot themselves in the foot now ?

I can't actually believe the ridiculousness of this and the fact they are so short sighted/out of touch to see the pressure cooker this had come to light in. We can not have gone through the past 9 weeks and then have this farce thrown in our faces.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
At this point it's too late surely those people who were supporters won't just forgive all of he resigns now ? They have well and truly shot themselves in the foot now ?

I can't actually believe the ridiculousness of this and the fact they are so short sighted/out of touch to see the pressure cooker this had come to light in. We can not have gone through the past 9 weeks and then have this farce thrown in our faces.

We'll not know for another few weeks how much of a spike there will be .It's too early to say numbers are disappearing, I think schools are wise to wait before opening this could be catastrophic...Will they mention this in today's briefing or sweep it under the carpet with their other dirt..

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what time the Cummings statement and questions is today? Or have they not released a time? This unclarity makes it even more frustrating!

We are in such odd times with Cummings speaking. The timing'll be interesting because they surely won't take the slot of the daily briefing for this and if it's before that, there'll be questions that come from it that'll disrupt the briefing again and the same if it's after.

Reactions: 4
Is he speaking to be obnoxious and argumentative?

Honestly unless I am hearing an apology and resignation I am not interested.

However, I studied Political Communication as part of my degree and I am really curious to see how he will spin this.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Does anyone know what time the Cummings statement and questions is today? Or have they not released a time? This unclarity makes it even more frustrating!
They haven't said what time !

I can’t wait to see his statement 🙄 Doesn’t help that he’s got a face I just wanna smack.

Stupid to announce he is doing a statement and not say what time. Trying to prevent as many viewers maybe?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.