Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously Gove also said he has driven to check his eyesight too!

What is wrong with these people, how is that ok? If I’m concerned for my sight, I do not get behind the wheel of my car! It would probably be the last thing I would do 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
A few months ago my daughter was in hospital. I'd stayed with her overnight. The day she got discharged my husband had some kind of virus which effected his sight and he was also hallucinating. He did NOT get behind the wheel to come pick us up as he actually said to me that he wasn't fit to drive. Instead we got a taxi home like sensible parents

Reactions: 13
The Conservatives are committing political death by suicide , all of them ; one MP and SPAD at a time and I’m here for all of it .

Keir Starmer is sitting back , with his cigar and letting them dig their own graves.

We have to remember their atrocious handling of this catastrophic crisis come the election.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What is wrong with these people, how is that ok? If I’m concerned for my sight, I do not get behind the wheel of my car! It would probably be the last thing I would do 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hope the Police are taking note !

Reactions: 3
I am a massive fan of ‘The Thick of It’ and I read that when the creator was asked why he hasn’t done more episodes he said it’s because British politics is now so farcial, it would be hard to top.
He is absolutely right! It’s like watching a ‘CARRY ON GOVERNMENT’ film at the moment. I keep expecting Boris on his rare appearances to shout Ooh err missus 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I am a massive fan of ‘The Thick of It’ and I read that when the creator was asked why he hasn’t done more episodes he said it’s because British politics is now so farcial, it would be hard to top.
He is absolutely right! It’s like watching a ‘CARRY ON GOVERNMENT’ film at the moment. I keep expecting Boris on his rare appearances to shout Ooh err missus 😳
Boris is def Sid James 😂

• Heart
Such a great show

• Haha
not my government so therefore
not my beef,
not my chicken
not my tofu 😬

I didn’t want to outright call them a bunch of fuckers.

In solidarity with my U.K. peeps we had an election early February and we still don’t have a government because they can’t stand each other, and the (caretaker/media bleep) tea shock has got his quarantine body and his centra chicken mayo roll out (not an innuendo 😬) in the park this weekend and ended up in the mail 😐
Im not looking down on anyone from over here 😂 We’re all fucked
I can't believe they used that clip too 😂 The Independant just had a still of him on the grass..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is this the same Sali Hughes who made a video crying and saying she was bullied (believe it was aimed at tattle) for being called out for Doing stuff people didn’t agree with? Who is now publicly calling someone out for doing stuff she doesn’t agree with?

Don’t agree with what Cummings did btw. Just think it’s ironic that all these bekind people think it’s fine for the media to harass certain people but not others
I know nothing about her at all, just agree with her point. She sounds like a hypocrite though

I can’t with government officials saying they also drove to test out their eye sight. What ever happened to reading number plates from a distance? What parallel universe is this???

Reactions: 10
My friend has just sent this to me. If true, it could be the final nail in the coffin for the high street. I can see a lot of people thinking “if I can’t try on or test in store, then I will just buy online”.
Nobody would want to go to that bother ,even shop assistants .Looks like online will be the way forward ..

Reactions: 4
A few months ago my daughter was in hospital. I'd stayed with her overnight. The day she got discharged my husband had some kind of virus which effected his sight and he was also hallucinating. He did NOT get behind the wheel to come pick us up as he actually said to me that he wasn't fit to drive. Instead we got a taxi home like sensible parents
Jesus I’d never let myself drive if I had any inkling that I couldn’t. I won’t even drive if I’ve had a panic attack earlier in the day because I’ve had one behind the wheel once and it definitely wasn’t safe.

Reactions: 7
I just saw Cummings gets £130,000 of the tax payers money in wages per annum

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Slightly off topic, does any know if there is any news on registry offices for England? Even for socially distanced small ceremonies?

I can’t with government officials saying they also drove to test out their eye sight. What ever happened to reading number plates from a distance? What parallel universe is this???
Surely this is as dangerous as drunk driving? Maybe not AS dangerous but still should not be allowed.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.