Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Technically no, your only allowed to meet one person 2 meters apart in a public place.
What difference is that to the other guidelines then? We were always 2 metres apart. If I saw someone I knew on our walk we'd have a chat 2 metres apart😳 I thought we were being really strict !

Technically no, your only allowed to meet one person 2 meters apart in a public place.
Will they change this now at the next update ? if they're planning on opening shops ,school etc they'd have to wouldn't they?

Reactions: 1
What difference is that to the other guidelines then? We were always 2 metres apart. If I saw someone I knew on our walk we'd have a chat 2 metres apart😳 I thought we were being really strict !
I don’t think you were meant to stop and chat to people two metres apart (silly I know what’s the difference to being in a supermarket queue)

I think the picnic thing is to do with it being outdoors so doesnt spread as easily

although it’s meant to be one person from one other household. But I know several people who have met one friend for a social distanced walk, then met another, then gone for a picnic with someone else type thing which kinda renders it pointless doesn’t it 😂

that’s the problem the instructions have always been able to be ‘interpreted’ by people how they want to to an extent.

also all the picnics I’ve seen on my daily exercise, people are wildly misjudging what 2 metres is by about 1.5 metres 😂

• Haha
I don’t think you were meant to stop and chat to people two metres apart (silly I know what’s the difference to being in a supermarket queue)

I think the picnic thing is to do with it being outdoors so doesnt spread as easily

although it’s meant to be one person from one other household. But I know several people who have met one friend for a social distanced walk, then met another, then gone for a picnic with someone else type thing which kinda renders it pointless doesn’t it 😂

that’s the problem the instructions have always been able to be ‘interpreted’ by people how they want to to an extent.

also all the picnics I’ve seen on my daily exercise, people are wildly misjudging what 2 metres is by about 1.5 metres 😂
You are allowed to have a socially distanced walk with as many people as you like as long as it’s only you and them....they said that you could meet your mum, then straight after see your dad 🙈

134 deaths is still a terrible figure and awful for those families... however compared to the 1000 a day we were seeing in April.. it’s nice to see it coming down.

Reactions: 7
You are allowed to have a socially distanced walk with as many people as you like as long as it’s only you and them....they said that you could meet your mum, then straight after see your dad 🙈
Ha yeah which is pointless isn’t it. If your meeting your mum she could then go home and pass it on to your dad anyway?
Where I live tons of people seem to have given up on rules since the restrictions on meeting people were lifted.

huge group picnics, tons of cars outside certain house, neighbour has had a car we’ve never seen before parked outside our house since Friday now (not theirs as they have their cars on the drive) etc

I wouldn’t report anyone as I don’t think it would do much anyway but there has definitely been in a shift in attitude I feel

134 deaths is still a terrible figure and awful for those families... however compared to the 1000 a day we were seeing in April.. it’s nice to see it coming down.
The whole of Ireland had no deaths today ,maybe it time to lock down we'll have plenty of spuds to keep us going 😂

Reactions: 3
Makes me laugh that the media are so hypocritical. Standing outside Cummings house because he broke safe distancing rules. Are they wearing masks and social distancing?🤔🤔😂😂. No. They're all twats in my eyes. Cummings obviously being the biggest twit😂😂

View attachment 138498
And then they make themselves look even more stupid by saying

"Well he's broken the rules so I am going to now"

Why? Can't you think for yourself?!

Reactions: 3
He reminds me of a petulant school boy.
I hate them all. It's an old boys club. Arrogant, entitled wankers

Reactions: 12
I'll be honest, he's got a sodding cheek discussing our civic duty to stay indoors after the week of political news we've had.

Did you colleague not have a civic duty when he waltz his infected family up the A1 and around a castle????

I can't take anything they say seriously now

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This is completely irrelevant to the thread but is anyone getting ads on this page from "Isey Skyr" ? It has my local Aldi and lists which ones are nearest to me from my address ON THE AD.
I know I accept all cookies but that is creepy as HELL.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.