Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I'm seriously freaking out. As most of you know, my family have been shielding due to myself being on the extremely vulnerable list. My son has just had an accident and my husband has had to take him to A&E. I'm panicking
When I went to A&E with my son there was hardly anyone around and we only had contact with one doctor. Chances are you’ll be completely fine! Hope he’s okay xx

Reactions: 2
That’s awful and yes putting so many innocent people at risk. The police should be stopping these people in huge crowds on the beaches. I don’t know how they got away with what I saw on those pictures.

Just out of curiousity where are the English police??? Does anybody work in the police or have relatives who do? I'm genuinely interested to see how police officers feel about the lockdown.... It.appears that they aren't enforcing the rules on beaches and at beauty spots... It's that because of the sheer numbers of public? Because police numbers have been cut ? A mixture of both I suspect.

I sort of wish they'd just use water cannons on the public tmif they refuse to social distance!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
When I went to A&E with my son there was hardly anyone around and we only had contact with one doctor. Chances are you’ll be completely fine! Hope he’s okay xx
He's home. Thought he'd dislocated his toe but he's broken it instead

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’m confused about it all😂 yet something else that hasn’t been communicated to us clearly

Edit - found this on the BBC app. Explains it better, there is a website instead of an app
Thanks for this. I don't get why the household wouldn't need to isolate with the person who recieved the call/text/alert....

Surely if theyve been exposed to somebody who has tested positive then they could already have/could in the coming days also give it to their household?!!

Thanks for this. I don't get why the household wouldn't need to isolate with the person who recieved the call/text/alert....

Surely if theyve been exposed to somebody who has tested positive then they could already have/could in the coming days also give it to their household?!!
Yeah.. I guess it could be a never ending line of people who the positive person has come into contact, then people they have come into contact with and so on.. especially if someone works in a health care setting. It’ll be interesting to see how it works and if it has much impact on figures in the next weeks. Still a bit confused and sceptical about it at the minute

Reactions: 4
Just out of curiousity where are the English police??? Does anybody work in the police or have relatives who do? I'm genuinely interested to see how police officers feel about the lockdown.... It.appears that they aren't enforcing the rules on beaches and at beauty spots... It's that because of the sheer numbers of public? Because police numbers have been cut ? A mixture of both I suspect.

I sort of wish they'd just use water cannons on the public tmif they refuse to social distance!!
Police officers are finding it impossible to police where I am. My partner works for them and between officers isolating, officers quitting, the sheer number of calls coming in about ridiculous things (people standing on driveways, going into gardens which I know is frustrating for some but at least common sense has been applied and they aren’t in the house) it means they’re having to focus on the bigger ‘breaches’ ie those having house parties, large numbers of peoples in a household alongside the rest of the serious crime which is still going on.

It may vary from area to area though but I know the force he works for have really been struggling and essentially trying to focus on serious crimes. X

Reactions: 7

I don’t know any policemen personally but they’ve disappeared in my area (I live in a town right on a beach). When lockdown began there was 1-2 officers stood together at a specific point along the beach. The rest of it was unpoliced but that didn’t seem to matter when everyone was taking the virus seriously. Now there’s people flouting lockdown (I think, I’m not even sure anymore) and no police to be found

Apparently police cuts mean there’s sometimes only 7 officers on duty at night in my area (population 140k) so they’re way outnumbered. Also important to remember that normal crime is still happening so they’ve got their expected workload and then some

Ffs Dido.
Where's Craig David maybe he'll be better.
No Eminem ;) ....Keeping it in the Tory family as per

Emily Maitliss won't present Newsnight tonight for breaching impartiality rules regarding Cummings ..

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1

Well my friend's in the police, we were texting earlier. She's been to the beach for a daytrip with her boyfriend (also in the police) that she doesn't live with 🤦‍♀️ We live about as far away from a beach as you can get.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
To be honest I don’t think lockdown is necessary at the moment so they don’t really care how relaxed it’s got.

I just hope when flu season kicks off again people are willing to go back into some sort of restrictions.

but how willing will we/they be after CumGate.

🤷‍♀️
Boris on my screen 3 days in a row.... what’s happening 😂🤣 he's actually turning up to work. Must be scared.
I'd prefer a lockdown for November and Decembet. Nice and cosy st home and Film24 has changed to Christmas24.

I'm only half joking...

Ok so I'm seriously freaking out. As most of you know, my family have been shielding due to myself being on the extremely vulnerable list. My son has just had an accident and my husband has had to take him to A&E. I'm panicking
How is he?

Reactions: 6
I'd prefer a lockdown for November and Decembet. Nice and cosy st home and Film24 has changed to Christmas24.

I'm only half joking...
i had this conversation with my sister today 🤣
Pretty sure Santa is doing some Xmas shopping and hiding in the attic from August this year (with that bleeping elf who will NEVER get struck down by bad witch ‘rona because LIFE ISN’T THAT FAIR!!! 😐)

Hi Peeps!
How are you all?
Not been on in over a week and there’s no way I can read back on the previous posts so if anything major has happened, speak now or forever hold your peace.
Did ya miss me?! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi Peeps!
How are you all?
Not been on in over a week and there’s no way I can read back on the previous posts so if anything major has happened, speak now or forever hold your peace.
I did I tagged you a couple of nights ago❤..well I don't know if you heard but there's some guy I think his name is Cummings ,and he made the worst journey of his life ......😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i had this conversation with my sister today 🤣
Pretty sure Santa is doing some Xmas shopping and hiding in the attic from August this year (with that bleeping elf who will NEVER get struck down by bad witch ‘rona because LIFE ISN’T THAT FAIR!!! 😐)
I've started buying Christmas presents 😬 just from the fat guy in red, everyone else can have a voucher if needs must but if we have a repeat in November and Amazon do the delayed delivery on everything but 'essentials' then i want to have a few things in to cover myself 🎅🏻

I'm only half joking...

How is he?
Broken toe. Strapped up and back at home. Only took him as was convinced it was dislocated because of the angle it was at

Reactions: 3
I've started buying Christmas presents 😬 just from the fat guy in red, everyone else can have a voucher if needs must but if we have a repeat in November and Amazon do the delayed delivery on everything but 'essentials' then i want to have a few things in to cover myself 🎅🏻
So will there be the obligatory visit to 🎅 this yr ,or will they cancel this also😐 and if they ask why what do we tell them 🤔

Reactions: 1
Hi Peeps!
How are you all?
I missed you, didn't really miss much, same tit different day.:m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.