Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure if the child had additional needs we’d know about it / they’d find a way to get it out there to support his need to travel.

there was speculation Cummings himself was on the spectrum at one point.

No idea why people think it’s ok to make this tit up or speculate based on nothing.
(Not directed at the posts here)

Oh god this has got me raging. My uncle died last month (not covid) but because of restrictions we were unable to honour and say goodbye to a decent, hardworking, lovely man. He didn’t get the send off he deserved and it’s hard for me to think about without feeling very sad.
I don’t understand how she doesn’t realise this makes it even worse 🤦‍♀️
his uncle died in London - so they all wanted to be together to support each other or something?
it makes no sense.
And it just rubs it in everyone’s face at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My daughter has suspected ADHD but I'd still have to look after her if I got sick, as would every other parent of an autistic or high needs child.

All this trickle truth coming out now, because of the reaction he's had :rolleyes:

And I know someone who wasn't able to go to her own father's funeral. So even the uncle story doesn't help.
They should just stop talking at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi All, I have A LOT of catching up to do. Daughter is 21 next Saturday so Im trying to prepare for that, and our central heating boiler started leaking and we need a new one. EON have quoted and said they can come on Wednesday. I am torn as I don’t want water leaking and no hot water at all, but I also don’t really want a workman in my house. 😬
But surely you just do the British thing -offer them a cuppa, almost cry with relief when they refuse then scuttle off to the furthest room away to silently wait for them to finish??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m pretty sure if the child had additional needs we’d know about it / they’d find a way to get it out there to support his need to travel.

there was speculation Cummings himself was on the spectrum at one point.

No idea why people think it’s ok to make this tit up or speculate based on nothing.
(Not directed at the posts here)

I don’t understand how she doesn’t realise this makes it even worse 🤦‍♀️
his uncle died in London - so they all wanted to be together to support each other or something?
it makes no sense.
And it just rubs it in everyone’s face at the same time.
Boris said at the briefing there were other factors he didn't want to go into .Maybe that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I thought guidelines were different for parents of children with SEN. And by that I mean they could go outside more than once a day and Leave their local area, although preferably to stay close. Not sure I’d count over 200 miles is close. So even if there was additional needs at play this still bends the rules a little too far IMO. Parents of children with SEND across the country are doing whatever they can to keep routines whilst Adhering to lock down rules.

Reactions: 4
It’s just so crap all this nonsense about having to potentially protect a child. When I think of how many people (especially front line staff) have contracted the virus and had to stress about looking after their children while being ill and staying within the guidelines...it makes my blood boil. Thinking of people like @Buzzbee and others on this thread who have shared those fears, but done the right thing

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Boris said at the briefing there were other factors he didn't want to go into .Maybe that 🤷‍♀️
well Boris said a whole lot of nothing at the briefing tbh so I wouldn’t try and read into it that much just to back this narrative thats come from nowhere that I’d consider a reliable source.

didn’t this thread somehow make his kid premature out of nowhere 😬

Do we have an link that said the kid has additional needs of some sort? Or is it just speculation?
We seem to grab onto one comment and RUN with it here 🤣😂

Reactions: 4
well Boris said a whole lot of nothing at the briefing tbh so I wouldn’t try and read into it that much just to back this narrative thats come from nowhere that I’d consider a reliable source.

didn’t this thread somehow make his kid premature out of nowhere 😬
Still no confirmation if it was or not ,the Fail and Guardian said it was but No10 were releasing no details..The kid has not been heard of since 🤔

Reactions: 2
Still no confirmation if it was or not ,the Fail and Guardian said it was but No10 were releasing no details..The kid has not been heard of since 🤔
Ah ok,
I’ve only seen Brenda, Sharon and James on twitter speculating about it 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I've emailed my MP. Never done that before but I've been seething all evening about this and just needed to get it down. Feel better for it but doubt it will make a difference - our MP is a fairly young Tory and seems eager to stay on side. That said he only won by a hundred or so votes so might want to consider keeping the locals on side too.

Reactions: 7
I'm just going to call you WALT from now on I know you love DISNEY :ROFLMAO: admit it😂
here’s a gift for you, I know you like a bit of the boyfriend.....
They live together so it’s a bit redundant 🤷‍♀️
The comments agree it’s reaching, but let’s get the tea-shocks covid belly on the thread sure 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
here’s a gift for you, I know you like a bit of the boyfriend.....
They live together so it’s a bit redundant 🤷‍♀️

Imagine catching him pointing out his muffin top too 😂the journalists round Cummings car weren't social distancing either it was like a rugby scrum..

Who *are* these people?!

England. I would have been more worried about spreading infection by expanding our bubble in a few weeks given we live in a city where everybody is heading back to work on public transport now
Oh so you've taken it upon yourself to create a bubble of households? 🤔 (Trying not to sound too arsy)

Has Sturgeon said anything about it ? I wouldn't think she'd be too happy..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.