Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, it’s very strange that they used that term as it’s usually a reference to children at risk of neglect/abuse. I think they probably do have a 24/7 nanny - I’d be surprised if Cummings had looked after his kid alone for any significant amount of time and probably has little experience with meeting his everyday needs, and thinks he’s above learning to provide childcare

Social services are overstretched as it is. While it’s not a good situation for that child, he normally has his needs met and I doubt there is any suspicion of neglect/abuse

He’s just a spoilt rich man who doesn’t see caring for his own child as his responsibility
Oh yes I don’t think they actually need to be involved but I just think they are insinuating, by using this term, he is an unfit parent. It’s all very odd.

Reactions: 3
And the first weekend he went up was Mother's Day 👀👀👀
We drive to Wales fairly regularly to see family. Thats a 300 mile trip with kids. Its a bloody nightmare in normal times. With a sick wife and an apparently autistic 4 year old it would have been less hassle surely for his sister to come to him or actually not be such a nasty bastard that you get to 48 without managing to make any friends in London that would help you out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh yes I don’t think they actually need to be involved but I just think they are insinuating, by using this term, he is an unfit parent. It’s all very odd.
I agree. The talk of him doing “what any father would do” is rubbish - even the less experienced dads would make a hash of it, probably forgetting to brush the kids teeth and feeding them beans but at least they’d get by. Cummings couldn’t even be bothered to half arse it. That child will probably grow up feeling unloved

Reactions: 7
I agree. The talk of him doing “what any father would do” is rubbish - even the less experienced dads would make a hash of it, probably forgetting to brush the kids teeth and feeding them beans but at least they’d get by. Cummings couldn’t even be bothered to half arse it. That child will probably grow up feeling unloved
Exactly, all he had to do was keep the kid alive and look after his wife. Even the most useless men could manage that for a week or two!
Even if he stayed in pjs and ate biscuits for breakfast it’s not the end of the world. He’s 4 so it’s not like a new born. He probably won’t have any connection with his parents, only nanny’s and boarding school teachers 😔

Reactions: 5
So I take it this week we will be told we’re out of lockdown? I’m wondering if the whole of the UK will follow his advice, or again make their own decisions.

Since we’re close to a new thread.

In one day..(not even 24 hours of votes)

989657AB-F718-4533-A78F-C5CF3FFB7AAE.jpeg

From this 24 hours before
When people still felt more needed to be done.

301E0470-EDC1-4F75-9F0F-CEC1550B53F4.jpeg

Reactions: 1
actually not be such a nasty bastard that you get to 48 without managing to make any friends in London that would help you out.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
What a gif he is.

So I take it this week we will be told we’re out of lockdown? I’m wondering if the whole of the UK will follow his advice, or again make their own decisions.
Judging from what I've read across twitter and the internet in the last 24hrs I would say Cummings' behaviour and total lack of good sense to even pretend he made a mistake, combined with Boris' inability to do anything about the man, and Professor Lockdown's antics that came to light the other week ... I'd say lockdown is effectively over now.

Reactions: 5
I don’t agree with what cummings done. But the van outside is house & the lynch mob that are stood there filming him & shouting abuse are far worse in my eyes. He had kids in that house.

Reactions: 6
I don’t agree with what cummings done. But the van outside is house & the lynch mob that are stood there filming him & shouting abuse are far worse in my eyes. He had kids in that house.
and the neighbours.

Reactions: 4
I have no sympathy for him. He should be leading by example, he’s high up in his role and earning goodness only what.

He made his bed and now he and his family must lie in it because of his stupid actions. He was the one who set the rules of lockdown and he knew exactly what he was doing. He thinks he’s somehow exempt and an example needs to be made of him.

If it all gets too much, no doubt he’ll F off to Durham again to ‘safeguard’ his child.

If he gets sacked then it should stop, but until that or he resigns, he brought this on himself.

Reactions: 10
Perhaps yes but how could neither he nor the government see this coming ? He must have known people were not just going to accept this and he should have resigned. If he had done the right thing and resigned yes the press should not be hounding his home and he would have protected his family.

I do agree it must be very frightening for a young child and they should back off from his house but he should not be allowed to brush this under the carpet he must resign or be fired.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I wonder if he will get moved out to a temporary house for protection.

P.s he should resign.

Reactions: 1
He brought this on himself, he was found out and he should have resigned for the sake of his family and government.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.