Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #35

Has Cummings actions made you relax your own lockdown? Should he go?

• No

Votes: 170 32.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 180 34.2%
  • (Should he go) No

Votes: 50 9.5%
  • (Should he go) yes

Votes: 354 67.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else follow Man vs Baby?!

Didnt realise Jim Corr was so vocal!
jim corr is a nut job.
I thought the sisters locked him away somewhere to stop him spouting his rubbish 🤣

the controversial bit, they had some bloody good songs back in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Boris has got to be the only leader in the world who isn't turning up the daily press briefings.

Even Trump turns up... it's actually embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
28th May for England I think?
That's my birthday, fingers crossed things will have improved. I am dying to visit my family, my parents live abroad and I'm supposed to visit in july.

I can hope for a miracle at least

Reactions: 7
Did Hancock just say we may never find a vaccine?
Tbh I have no idea. There's no real answers they just waffle enough words so you think they've answered. He said that they could give it to 5% of the population for vulnerable people. I think. I like I said. Waffle.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is good news.

he was forced into it - I said it weeks back on this thread,
remember those who aggressively defended him against all criticism, shamed anyone who spoke negatively about him because “he was in ICU” 🙄

those who were willing to “clap for Boris” and talked like he was a family member,

I’d love to know if that’s still the case now and is there still such passion to defend him 😬

Did Hancock just say we may never find a vaccine?
i think everyone knows that though.

The reproductive rate in Ireland is 0.45 right now.

But paddy and they lads with the makeshift bar and grill somewhere in dublin are willing to test how quickly they can push that up i’m sure 😆

we’re still being told “lockdown“ could reverse at any point, but who will listen at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have to say I wasn't a fan of Nicola Sturgeon before but she is really proving herself with the covid situation and is handling it well.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well Trump said the British NHS workers are going to be the first to try out his treatment 😂 ....Run Forrest Run 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️

he was forced into it - I said it weeks back on this thread,
remember those who aggressively defended him against all criticism, shamed anyone who spoke negatively about him because “he was in ICU” 🙄

those who were willing to “clap for Boris” and talked like he was a family member,

I’d love to know if that’s still the case now and is there still such passion to defend him 😬

i think everyone knows that though.

The reproductive rate in Ireland is 0.45 right now.

But paddy and they lads with the makeshift bar and grill somewhere in dublin are willing to test how quickly they can push that up i’m sure 😆
We've to use the same app don't know how that will work with the different networks 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
When this first started then I tried to stick up for boris ‘he’s trying his best no one in any political party would know what to do either unprecedented times’ blah blah blah Gave him the benefit of the doubt when he was absent and ill but where the duck is he!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When this first started then I tried to stick up for boris ‘he’s trying his best no one in any political party would know what to do either unprecedented times’ blah blah blah Gave him the benefit of the doubt when he was absent and ill but where the duck is he!?!
Is he ill again??

Maybe he's sicker than they're letting on 🤷‍♀️

na he’s a twit, that’s not a real illness.

jesus wept.....reason enough to call off the wedding.

View attachment 135152
hahahah, that is horrifying.

We got engaged last year and were in no rush to book anything, in fact we were considering eloping just the two of us. I feel bad for couples who put down deposits, planned their wedding, etc.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.