Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I’d like to think that Boris and his shitstorm of a government will always be remembered for the scandal and catastrophe of this Covid pandemic and their appalling handling of the whole thing.

I really hope they all have sleepless nights for the rest of their days, unlikely ...but we can hope.

Reactions: 12
My brothers just got his positive test results back and he lives with my parents so really stressed now about them all just holding onto the hope that when their two weeks is done hopefully we will be able to see them on some level even if it’s just outside

Reactions: 5
I don’t think he is bothered about the hairdressers being closed, he looks like he cuts his hair with a cheese grater

Reactions: 4
Why don't you want a workman in your house? I've had the washing machine repair man in twice recently, no brainer.
I need it and will do it, I just haven’t had anyone in the house for so long (other than the people that live here) that it feels really odd and strange. But i do need to do it. My first world selfish problem now is that the house is mainly tidy but not “visitor tidy” and my kids rooms are a mess. If they check all the radiators they will need to go in all rooms I guess.

Reactions: 3
You sound just like my Mother, I know exactly what you mean, you don't want a workman to think you live in a shithole.

If this is true then I’m sorry, but again, no excuse. My son is on the spectrum, his younger brother we also suspect. I had Covid, my husband too, and we had to grin and bear it whilst looking after our children.

If this is true then I’m sorry, but again, no excuse. My son is on the spectrum, his younger brother we also suspect. I had Covid, my husband too, and we had to grin and bear it whilst looking after our children.
I agree. I work with Autistic children with EHCP's and a lot of them have adapted very well with lockdown. Of course there are obstacles but personally I think moving the child away from his comfort zone would make the situation worse, no?

I also have a son on the spectrum, plus additional learning needs. I’ve had to grin and bear many things over the years with zero help. This is no excuse for what he did.

Just so I stay on topic whilst I catch up with posts, my calm placid husband has been stomping around all weekend referring to “that bast&rd” “that selfish tw&t” “that Malcolm Tucker wannabe”. Unsurprisingly all lovingly refer to Cummings. He watched Boris today and his reaction to that was “that bast@rds got fuc£ing negatives on him, probably with a cucumber up his ar&e and someone shi£ing on his chest“. Now... I am not saying swearing and ranting is big or clever, but my husbands many opinions of the Cummings situation has made me laugh slightly. I still hope he gets hounded out though.

You sound just like my Mother, I know exactly what you mean, you don't want a workman to think you live in a shithole.
Yep

What an absolute load of bullshit. Are you telling us that there was absolutely no one who could look after the kid? I bet they have a nanny (probably furloughed), or what about his wife’s family? Nobody seems to be mentioning them. We are expected to believe that not one person in a 260 mile vicinity was available to come to the doorstep and pick up the kid, the iPad and a bag of stuff? Christ, I know he’s a cunt who everyone hates but surely they could cobble up one friend? I absolutely do not buy it.

Nobody looked after his child after he drove to Durham by all accounts. It seems that his family left food on the doorstep but never actually took over childcare. Surely you can get food delivered in London?

Reactions: 9
Oh Jesus.... is she trying to make it worse

Oh god this has got me raging. My uncle died last month (not covid) but because of restrictions we were unable to honour and say goodbye to a decent, hardworking, lovely man. He didn’t get the send off he deserved and it’s hard for me to think about without feeling very sad.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.