Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People think the vaccine could make you infertile...wow...
there.....IS NO VACCINE YET.....

FULL CAPS LOCK HOW IS THIS ALREADY BEING USED AS A WAY TO SCARE PEOPLE....!!

And I’m the bint that doesn’t want the vaccine 🤣😂 il kick that needle out of your hand, cough and run. 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 7

And I’m the bint that doesn’t want the vaccine 🤣😂
I thought all dogs had to be vaccinated so you won't have a choice 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6

And I’m the bint that doesn’t want the vaccine 🤣😂 il kick that needle out of your hand, cough and run. 😛
My point exactly...no vaccine and already crazy stories like that going around

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I did ask my husband the other day if he’ll have it when it’s available and he said yes why wouldn’t you. Because it’s brand new and you can’t know long term side effects. I don’t have the flu vaccine. I’ve had flu once in my life and I got swine flu in 2009 I think it was. But then do I want the risks of not taking it. Passing onto members of my family etc. Once I’ve had it I can get back to life as normal. I’ve had my children. We are 100 percent done (except hubby’s vasectomy was cancelled as a none urgent op ..... please it’s urgent you don’t need anymore children with his genes unleashed on the world 😂)
that was how i felt when they tried to push a rushed swine flu vaccine on the under 5s in 2009.
i felt unsure and happened to visit Drs with my daughter for something unrelated. A locum was taking the surgery that day. i said i had conserns about the vaccination as it seemed to have been made so quickly (id done some research too ..some people came down with Guillan Barr syndrome after having it) , he said as a NHS dr the advice is to vaccinate etc,,as i went to leave he said speaking now as a parent my children didnt have it! my mind was 100% made up then. no vaccine for my daughter

Reactions: 14
If they have never managed to develop a successful Covid vaccination for any other strain it worries me that everyone seems to be pinning their hopes on them managing this time. And not only managing something that has been impossible until now but also to do it in a record time frame !

Is there as much effort being put into developing treatments for treating it ? I think I have seen some reports about this but I hope there is major work going on in this field as surely that's a more likely option at this point ?

Reactions: 10
If they have never managed to develop a successful Covid vaccination for any other strain it worries me that everyone seems to be pinning their hopes on them managing this time. And not only managing something that has been impossible until now but also to do it in a record time frame !

Is there as much effort being put into developing treatments for treating it ? I think I have seen some reports about this but I hope there is major work going on in this field as surely that's a more likely option at this point ?
China was experimenting with anti virals and HIV treatments but they had no effect on it..

Reactions: 2

Trump isn't a fan of vaccines and has looked into various treatments and look how that went down!! Everyone hates him so they'll all be lapping up Bill Gates' vaccine to spite him!!

Reactions: 5
Trump isn't a fan of vaccines and has looked into various treatments and look how that went down!! Everyone hates him so they'll all be lapping up Bill Gates' vaccine to spite him!!
Maybe they should be looking at N Korea, they've developed something to bring a brain dead man back to full health again ;)

Could he? Modify it before may 7th?
He could but which way?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His Granny will see him right...not sure about Megs though:sneaky:View attachment 117511

Boris could modify the lockdown before May 7th ?

I'd be more worried what offspring we could produce after it :oops:
Why do people think he will modify it ?

Also do North Korea honestly think if they just get someone to say Kim isn't dead everyone will just go Ah ok 👍 sorry our mistake 🧐

I think they have hired Carole Baskin as media relations consultant 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wondered this too! And what do shielders do in the long term?
I don’t have children but I’ve been wondering about this overall, if children won’t be going back to school until September how long will it be before us shielding can go out at all?

I don’t even have a garden so have been indoors completely for 5 weeks now.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Hey hnoz can't reply in last thread! Sorry we've conflicting views on the masks. It's a daily topic in work for us. Of course all the nurses and any staff working in our covid19 wards and a&e are wearing them. Since last Wednesday everyone working on any ward is wearing them!

In terms of wearing a mask in public I didn't mean if you're going into a shop etc. I meant people who are wearing masks going on nighttime walks when they won't meet anyone !

I'm following my hospitals and WHO guidelines that if you're well you don't need to wear a mask unless you are with someone who is vulnerable etc etc. Up to the person but I still stand by my comment!

It's like the glove situation. Before our hospital banned any visitors coming in loads of visitors wore gloves coming in which just make a bacteria spread more. Message me if you like hnoz, don't know how to tag etc I'm new lol

I don’t have children but I’ve been wondering about this overall, if children won’t be going back to school until September how long will it be before us shielding can go out at all?

I don’t even have a garden so have been indoors completely for 5 weeks now.
Aren't schools closed in the UK for a really short period in summer ? Ours are closed for June July & August!

Reactions: 3
Why do people think he will modify it ?

Also do North Korea honestly think if they just get someone to say Kim isn't dead everyone will just go Ah ok 👍 sorry our mistake 🧐

I think they have hired Carole Baskin as media relations consultant 😶
The first two are true ,papers are reporting Boris could modify and N Korea have said Kim is healthy ?

To kind of answer this question from my perspective, why would I, a healthy 30 year old woman with no underlying health conditions, take a vaccine to prevent me getting a virus that I could get with no symptoms?
I don't get the flu vaccine every year and I've only ever had flu once, which was the same year my children had the nasal flu spray 🙈
As someone who is a 30 year old woman with an underlying health problem I’m in the shielding group and will most likely be completely isolated until people have the vaccine, it really is essential for some people and we’re not all older 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 13
How long do ye expect the UK to be in lockdown for ? Our pm is updating us this week in Ireland but expecting they're announcing it's continuing until at least June

As someone who is a 30 year old woman with an underlying health problem I’m in the shielding group and will most likely be completely isolated until people have the vaccine, it really is essential for some people and we’re not all older 😔
Thinking of you. You're so young to be going through that here for a chat if you ever need one. My friend who's 30 too is in the same boat and my mam who's in her sixties. Look after yourself pet ⚘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.