Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried to get my children doing it. I was bored after ten minutes and so were they. It’s a great idea I think but think outside the box, make it accessible for the little ones
Captain fantastic on YouTube do a daily fitness session and it's actually for kids. One we did the other day was toy story themed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
So looks like Trump is back to tweeting once an hour now he isn't on TV as much. He is retweeting things he tweeted a few days ago and agreeing with himself

Also he retweeted someone who he didn't verify and they have changed the name of their account and the original tweet 🤣

Again this would be very funny if he wasn't in charge of a large country 🥴

Screenshot_20200427-084249~2.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Haven't been reading figures at all over the last fortnight. To be completely honest, I've become completely desensitised to it, I found myself saying 'only 600 deaths today, that's good' 🤦🏻‍♀️

The deaths by age (in England) is interesting though:
Age Deaths
0-19. 9
20-39 134
40-59. 1480
60-79. 7190
80+. 9607
Total 18,420

Think they need to start easing lockdown to allow people under 60 back to work, and shield the older/vulnerable for longer.

I've become more and more sceptical about the whole thing as time has gone on.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
So looks like Trump is back to tweeting once an hour now he isn't on TV as much. He is retweeting things he tweeted a few days ago and agreeing with himself

Also he retweeted someone who he didn't verify and they have changed the name of their account and the original tweet 🤣

Again this would be very funny if he wasn't in charge of a large country 🥴

This is what he retweeted and it's still up on his account
VVVVVVV
Trump & Biden Are Rapey (@SilERabbit) Tweeted:
Sloppy Joe is trending. I wonder if it's because of this. You can tell it's a deep fake because Jill Biden isn't covering for him. https://tattle.life/threads/19920/ View attachment 117636
My absolute favourite thing trump does is retweet and agree with his old self. It sums him up really!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Captain fantastic on YouTube do a daily fitness session and it's actually for kids. One we did the other day was toy story themed.
ooh thanks I’ll take a look. Mine enjoy the cosmic kids yoga too but argue over which session and then when you suggest doing both they argue over who goes first... so fun 😂

any changes will be announced in a pre-recorded statement like the original 8pm one I think. This will just be a general statement that he’s back.

any changes will be announced in a pre-recorded statement like the original 8pm one I think. This will just be a general statement that he’s back.
The extension was done in a press briefing though ?

I imagine today is just him saying he is back at work though.

The extension was done in a press briefing though ?

I imagine today is just him saying he is back at work though.
That’s true but I don’t see that as big of an announcement as the start/end of lockdown. But I could be wrong - maybe it will be done in a briefing!

I wish they would hurry up, I have a zoom meeting soon!😂

I watched a documentary a couple of years ago about a town where loads of teenagers suddenly developed narcolepsy.
They couldn’t work out the cause at first. After investigating they discovered they’d all had the swine flu vaccine.

I am pro vaccine but only once they’ve been thoroughly tested. I feel this will be rushed out so I am truly conflicted.
I worked in a hospital at the time of the swine flu outbreak, so I had to have the swine flu vaccine. I became very unwell the next day. My arm was so heavy I couldn’t lift it even an inch, I couldn’t drive, I felt like I had flu and sinusitis. It was awful. A few years on I suffered from chronic fatigue issues.

I am really unsure whether I will get the vaccine. I have some health conditions snd I’m going have to stay at home until times are safer and there’s a vaccine. I won’t be sending my child to school until it’s safer either. My husband works from home and has asthma, he’s going to try and stay at home for as long as he can too. It is wrong that those of us more vulnerable with family members that will be forced back to work and school, will put us at risk. We will be thrown into the lions den soon and then what happens to those of us fairly young with health conditions? We just send our family out to catch it and bring it home to us?

I can’t believe there’s talk about relaxing lockdown when lockdown rules have been broken for weeks. It’s business as usual here on the roads and people out chatting close by. Everyone’s saying it’s so busy where we live.

They’re going to try groups of 10 meeting up, already? I don’t trust our government, they wanted herd immunity initially and now they want to trial this? I will stay indoors thanks.

What a shitter 2020 is.

Reactions: 5
Good press conference Boris !! Makes you feel a bit more confident
it’s what we needed I think, having not seen him for long. I hope people can just persevere. It’s been a long 6 weeks, everyone is getting fed up, desensitised, so I just hope we can make it a little longer

Reactions: 10
It's reassuring to see Boris this morning. He does have way better presence and conviction than Raab et al.

Reactions: 6
I wonder what phase 2 entails?
Phase 1 will have been getting it under control initially, phase 2 will be living with it long term and mitigating the risks to not only the nhs but the economy.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.