Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My teenager is very sporty and PE is his favourite lesson at school but he's not impressed with Joe's workouts and also hates the talking. He did it 3 times then said he doesn't like him and the exercises are rubbish!
I tried to get my children doing it. I was bored after ten minutes and so were they. It’s a great idea I think but think outside the box, make it accessible for the little ones

Reactions: 8
Joe wicks and mother pukka up for knighthoods for the way they changed the world during covid 19. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
I tried to get my children doing it. I was bored after ten minutes and so were they. It’s a great idea I think but think outside the box, make it accessible for the little ones
We did it the first two days. On day three I was watching the news (on mute, dont like to watch it in front of my daughter).
And she was like ohhh no, not again mum 🙄.
Weve been sticking to yoga, bike riding, scootering and out daily walks.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
We did it the first two days. On day three I was watching the news (on mute, dont like to watch it in front of my daughter).
And she was like ohhh no, not again mum 🙄.
Weve been sticking to yoga, bike riding, scootering and out daily walks.
Ditto! Trampoline and daily scooter rides. Oh and tag around the house... until somebody ends up in tears 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This may be a stupid question but why are conspiracy theorists so against a vaccine?
What exactly do they think it's going to do to them??
I legit don't understand. Do they think the government can...control them with it? How??
There are some people who think that the virus is to reduce the population, and according to this theory when the vaccine is released, it will only be given to children and people of a child bearing age. The reason for this: the vaccine will make a percentage of those who receive it infertile, therefore continuing the population reduction measures. Absolutely crazy, I have no idea how someone came up with that! I haven’t read an answer yet as to how the vaccine will be used to control people’s minds.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This may be a stupid question but why are conspiracy theorists so against a vaccine?
I legit don't understand. Do they think the government can...control them with it? How??
To kind of answer this question from my perspective, why would I, a healthy 30 year old woman with no underlying health conditions, take a vaccine to prevent me getting a virus that I could get with no symptoms?
I don't get the flu vaccine every year and I've only ever had flu once, which was the same year my children had the nasal flu spray 🙈

Reactions: 13
To kind of answer this question from my perspective, why would I, a healthy 30 year old woman with no underlying health conditions, take a vaccine to prevent me getting a virus that I could get with no symptoms?
I don't get the flu vaccine every year and I've only ever had flu once, which was the same year my children had the nasal flu spray 🙈
On the other hand why wouldn't you?
If it prevents you being an asymptomatic carrier, or prevents the chance of you being very unwell from it or dying as some healthy 30 year olds have. 🤔

There are some people who think that the virus is to reduce the population, and according to this theory when the vaccine is released, it will only be given to children and people of a child bearing age. The reason for this: the vaccine will make a percentage of those who receive it infertile, therefore continuing the population reduction measures. Absolutely crazy, I have no idea how someone came up with that! I haven’t read an answer yet as to how the vaccine will be used to control people’s minds.
Perhaps because Bill Gates is on video stating he believes in reducing the population, and the fact that he is in no way qualified in the field but is the front man. Seems very strange.

Then you have the fact he was in contact with Epstein (there is pictures of this) despite Epstein's convictions which is at odds with his good guy image. Also there are allegations his vaccines have had awful consequences in Africa.

Reactions: 9
I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist because I question what an injection may contain before I consent to it. I think that comes down to self preservation. If you 100% trust that the pharmaceutical companies, the government and health professionals have your best interests and health at heart, by all means take a vaccine. However if you have any suspicions that pharmaceutical companies that supply the government and health professionals, are profiteering from making or keeping you sick then you might want to do some research. It definitely won't be written into their company policy but you may be want to follow the money. I know this sounds 'out there', but let's face it, big pharmaceutical companies do make a lot of money from people being sick, they're not charities! Some people have a problem with the ingredients in vaccines and how they are developed, it might be worth having a look at what they contain and seeing if you're happy it. As for the controlling aspect you could start with Bill Gates' ID2020 and what they are proposing.

Attachments

I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist because I question what an injection may contain before I consent to it. I think that comes down to self preservation. If you 100% trust that the pharmaceutical companies, the government and health professionals have your best interests and health at heart, by all means take a vaccine. However if you have any suspicions that pharmaceutical companies that supply the government and health professionals, are profiteering from making or keeping you sick then you might want to do some research. It definitely won't be written into their company policy but you may be want to follow the money. I know this sounds 'out there', but let's face it, big pharmaceutical companies do make a lot of money from people being sick, they're not charities! Some people have a problem with the ingredients in vaccines and how they are developed, it might be worth having a look at what they contain and seeing if you're happy it. As for the controlling aspect you could start with Bill Gates' ID2020 and what they are proposing.
I'm not having a go at conspiracy theories I just genuinely wondered how we could be controlled by a vaccine. So by keeping us ill apparently.
Not getting into the whole anti vaxxer thing here, I'm very much pro vaccine.
I do want to know who the duck let Bill Gates act like he has any medical knowledge though when he couldn't even stop viruses on Windows.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Two kids stabbed to death in London Boy 3 and a 1yr old girl lockdown fever again maybe :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I did ask my husband the other day if he’ll have it when it’s available and he said yes why wouldn’t you. Because it’s brand new and you can’t know long term side effects. I don’t have the flu vaccine. I’ve had flu once in my life and I got swine flu in 2009 I think it was. But then do I want the risks of not taking it. Passing onto members of my family etc. Once I’ve had it I can get back to life as normal. I’ve had my children. We are 100 percent done (except hubby’s vasectomy was cancelled as a none urgent op ..... please it’s urgent you don’t need anymore children with his genes unleashed on the world 😂)

• Haha
Did anybody just watch the documentary think it was on channel 4. That guy spoke a lot of sense and essentially saying just tell us your plan, you’ve got a couple of choices which one are you taking and tell us!

I always think this. I don’t have an Alexa but saw somebody comment on fb OMG don’t get an Alexa they’re listening in. They can listen in for all I care! They’ll hear me ask twenty times what my kids want for tea, my kids tell me, I cook it and then them say no didn’t want that 😂 nothing exciting cracking off here!
Haha, that sounds exciting tbh. Mine would just record the sound of silence as me and OH sit on opposite sofas glued to our iPads. Knock yourself out, Alexa love!

• Haha
Well Raab has said no vaccine this yr anyway so we'll have plenty of time to decide I'm sure ..

Reactions: 3
People get triggered by vaccine talk, I was asked was I “excited” for the vaccine on another platform,
I said no,
You’d swear I said I was planning on spending all my free time kicking new born puppies.

I’m not excited for a vaccine, I don’t want to take it. I don’t want to have to take it.
I’m allowed to say that without being attacked or being told I’m selfish 😐

in other news

“GiuseppeConteIT releases details of end to lockdown.
May 4:
manufacturing, construction & wholesale for construction.
May 18:
retail stores, museums, libraries & pro sports teams.
June 1:
bar, restos, hairdressers & beauticians. Schools closed til Sept.”

so the construction workers are gonna be dying for a beer for a good few weeks....

then we hit a second wave like chyyyna 😐

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.