Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their saying another extension till June at the very least..They don't want the "killer disease" to run rampant again..It would be a total disaster...And Germany are to remain in lockdown as cases continue to rise...😑
Where has this been said please? Not surprised by it to be honest though

Reactions: 3
I sense a growing market for bleach soaked wrapping paper... get your Christmas wrapping and disinfecting done in one easy process.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mickey Mouse will be OK then:p..........you should go back for a visit ! I hear the 🦇 soup's delicious ☣
I ate some weird and strange things, but I don't think bats were involved...at least I hope not😳

• Haha
Continuing as we are till June, or do you think they'll be some relaxation like seeing family?

Reactions: 1
Continuing as we are till June, or do you think they'll be some relaxation like seeing family?
Until June is just another 3 week extension. It seems clear from the data they have been presenting in the briefings and the government's constant mention that it is too soon to ease restrictions, if there is an extension I don't think they will change it to be more relaxed.

Reactions: 5
And yet they've got all these Nightingale Hospitals that we the taxpayers are going to have to stump up for big time, sitting there doing asbsolutely nothing. So why not open up and get the economy working again, now that we have got hospital beds ready and waiting?
They are barely hospitals though. Beds with curtains. No sinks, no toilets, and no trained nurses. It's all a bit baffling.

Does anybody think they will extend furlough? I was saying last night my boyfriends dad has heart disease will be expected to go back to work after furlough has finished, his only way out would be if they extend furlough again or take unpaid leave

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.