Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fancy a packet of Pom Bears now, no idea why...?

Managed to book my dad 2 delivery slots tonight. One for Saturday and one for 3 weeks time so I’m a happy bunny.
Internet went down at 12.15am so thought I was going to lose one because I couldn’t check out but thankfully managed to log back in and it was still held.
I’m now wide awake! The excitement was too much! 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
My Internet has been on and off all week It's just come back on about 30 mins ago ,was off for a couple of hours...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
My Internet has been on and off all week It's just come back on about 30 mins ago ,was off for a couple of hours...
Same. Mines been iffy all week! Was totally down all of yesterday and my 4G was choppy at best. Never had an issue with Virgin Media before. Thank God for personal hotspot lol

Reactions: 3
Same. Mines been iffy all week! Was totally down all of yesterday and my 4G was choppy at best. Never had an issue with Virgin Media before. Thank God for personal hotspot lol
I've got sky we've had a couple of complete outages through the week ,the network mustn't be able to cope with everyone at home and online at the same time ...there going to need to sort something with the kids needing it for school work and people working from home,it's really annoying..

I've got sky we've had a couple of complete outages through the week ,the network mustn't be able to cope with everyone at home and online at the same time ...there going to need to sort something with the kids needing it for school work and people working from home,it's really annoying..
I’m with BT, strange that they are all going down this week.
Oo I should take that to the conspiracies thread, I’ll just get my goat... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I fancy a packet of Pom Bears now, no idea why...?

Managed to book my dad 2 delivery slots tonight. One for Saturday and one for 3 weeks time so I’m a happy bunny.
Internet went down at 12.15am so thought I was going to lose one because I couldn’t check out but thankfully managed to log back in and it was still held.
I’m now wide awake! The excitement was too much! 😜
It's my name lol 😀

In Austria they called Pom Bar I saw them when there on holiday lol.

lol 😁

Good to hear on your delivery for your dad xxx

I'm with virginmedia. It went off a bit last night though not long and connection was slow on my phone and kindle.

A fed up day for me today. I moved back to my parents mid-March so I didn’t have to isolate on my own. This is the longest I’ve lived under their roof since I went to uni 4 years ago. I appreciate being stuck in is a big change for everyone but for me it feels like a complete different life - my independence and everything seems to have gone. I’ve coped pretty well but now I’m craving time on my own and living the adult life I normally know. Feeling sad, missing the city I moved to, missing my boyfriend ridiculously and ready for it to be over :(

(I’m aware of my privilege to have 2 healthy parents that I can move back to - I’m not slating them at all)

I did the same thing, moved back mid march because my housemate "didnt see the point in social distancing" and when I asked her not to have people over anymore as a compromise said "you cant make me live like this" and had two random tinder dates over... so I left!

Get what you mean, super grateful to have somewhere to go and have this option, but really missing my independence and my own life. You're not the only one struggling with this! 💓

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Ok I'm intrigued ? Just googled it and nothing came up. What's Niblu ?!?
It's nibiru it's a planet also known as planet x, it would take a very big paragraph to fully explain but it involves aliens coming back as the planet completes its orbit but i think theres also a slightly more average theory that it's just a planet that's orbits and if it gets too close to us it'll destroy us. It's been a while since I read about it but that's the jist

It's nibiru it's a planet also known as planet x, it would take a very big paragraph to fully explain but it involves aliens coming back as the planet completes its orbit but i think theres also a slightly more average theory that it's just a planet that's orbits and if it gets too close to us it'll destroy us. It's been a while since I read about it but that's the jist
😂😂😂😂😂😂
Thats hilarious.
Aliens coming back 🙈
Best thing I've read this week!

I did the same thing, moved back mid march because my housemate "didnt see the point in social distancing" and when I asked her not to have people over anymore as a compromise said "you cant make me live like this" and had two random tinder dates over... so I left!

Get what you mean, super grateful to have somewhere to go and have this option, but really missing my independence and my own life. You're not the only one struggling with this! 💓
For the first couple of weeks it’s lovely to be back with parents but this far in I’m so ready to go back to my own life. People don’t seem to understand how hard it is to adjust to. Big hugs to you!

Reactions: 4
I keep having dreams about people standing too close to me and having to tell them to move away! It’s getting in to my brain.
I’ve been offered a test through my work, but I haven’t actually been in at all (could get asked to come in any time), and i think other people need the test more than I do. I have been ill twice since lockdown but I just keep thinking about all the people who have been working and exposed that need it more than me.

And people believe this is going to happen today ?
O man wish I hadn't botherd spending the last 6 weeks staying home now ! 💥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So... (bare with)

Want to get some perspective on this because I'm slightly confused and worrying.

My eldest was born with a hole in his heart, he's 3 now, and has never needed any treatment asides from 8 weeks of nicu when he was born.
He has scans every year to check it and its repairing itself as he gets older.
He wasn't on the vulnerable list at all for COVID, we've had to take no special precautions, although naturally I'm always more concerned with him getting ill.
Today, I had a phonecall from his consultant, stating he now needs to shield as extremely vulnerable due to this new, and I quote, 'mutated strain of COVID ffecting childrens respritory systems'.
He was VERY vague on the call and couldn't answer most of my questions because the information isnt available.
Surely, if this is now a concern, he should have been classed as high risk from the beginning?
Got myself into a right bloody panic about it now 🤦🏻‍♀️
my little one and I have heart conditions and we haven’t received anything about shielding. My work are even reluctant to let me be office based at the moment!

I’ve spent most of the night crying over one of NQNs. I feel like an awful Mum as my toddler is going stir crazy and husband is trying to do Skype calls and failing. I’m having issues at work as Occy health have told me that I’ve got to be office based/2m apart from people, so I’ve asked to work from home one/two days a week and been told that’s not possible. Bare in mind I was admitted with COVID19 not 3 weeks ago, and now I’m back working.

I wish everything was back to normal. I really do. I need some normality.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Wow I’m feeling it today.

I’ve been doing well this week but I’ve woken up today wondering about when and if I’ll be able to do the things I used to again. When will I be able to go shopping with my mum and stop for a coffee or lunch like we used to? Visit my sons godmother in Norwich and family in Ireland which we had booked for next month before this all happened. When will I be able to see friends? Go places? What will my work be like when I go back after mat leave? I know these things aren’t important and saving lives is way more important but god I feel it today.

Anyway sorry, just needed to get that out

Reactions: 10
Well, according to the tinfoil hatters, Nibiru is going to hit us today...
what again ! 😂
i was at my gym last time it was due, was swimmimg and guy got in pool & started talking to me (definitely tin hat wearer)..told me world was going to end on the Saturday of that week!
Following week, went for a swim he was there again..when he got in i said oh hello your still here then ? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean wouldn’t we have a slight inkling like seeing it in the sky if it was gonna hit us 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.