Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interested to know if you could pick one type of thing to open up right now (and you could guarantee it was safe!) What would you pick?

I'm assuming most would pick schools... i would probably pick restaurants though. Longing for the taste of a meal i haven't had to cook 😂
Yep schools for me. If it were safe. But not sure how anything is going to be safe safe for a long time anyway. But yes schools! Not just for my sake but for my children. They need that stimulation that I just can’t and to some extent don’t want to provide them. I like that this has given them (my son with additional needs particularly) breathing space but now it’s mummy’s turn for breathing space 😂

Reactions: 7
Us normal people are also losing out on lots of money from lack of wages and or business. My husband is self employed and is losing lots of money.
The BBC and other sources have said they need to make their decision my the 25 th of this month I hope Boris tell them to do one.

Reactions: 4
Us normal people are also losing out on lots of money from lack of wages and or business. My husband is self employed and is losing lots of money.
Sorry if it came off like i think that's a good reason for them to go back - i absolutely don't, I'm just saying from what I've heard that will be making them want to push for it harder.

Clubs are still having to pay players (some of them 100s of thousands a week) to do nothing as well so i think they are probably all panicking about going bust. Of course lots of people are in difficult financial situations, i just wanted to explain their possible motives.

Reactions: 3
Sorry if it came off like i think that's a good reason for them to go back - i absolutely don't, I'm just saying from what I've heard that will be making them want to push for it harder.

Clubs are still having to pay players (some of them 100s of thousands a week) to do nothing as well so i think they are probably all panicking about going bust. Of course lots of people are in difficult financial situations, i just wanted to explain their possible motives.
Oh know I neve thought you did, the whole football thing is pissing me off, everyone is f**ked but they are the only ones crying.

They have had their wages reduced (they'll still be getting way more than everyone else though)🙄. They are still going in to train every day because they can't afford to let their fitness levels drop. Still, in the grand scheme of things it's not essential.

They have had their wages reduced (they'll still be getting way more than everyone else though)🙄. They are still going in to train every day because they can't afford to let their fitness levels drop. Still, in the grand scheme of things it's not essential.
Yeah i feel like training is in their interest though as they are their product if that makes sense - i dunno me and my husband always argue over footballers wages and i feel they are horrendously overpaid as is, I've been arguing the clubs should furlough them if they can't afford to keep paying them (smaller clubs, not the big dogs, they can afford it!) and pay them 2500 a month, but apparently their contracts protect them from that happening. Well lucky them, they are apparently the only ones to have such magical contracts... bleh. Soz for football rant, haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Could they play match then all be forced self quarantine 2 weeks away from their families so if they do catch it it doesn't spread.
They usually play 1/2 matches per week so it wouldn't work...

Reactions: 2
I have been on really bad edge every since last week (mums friends husbands drive by funeral went well btw mums friend did go in the end and my mum was a great help to her)

All i keep mentioning in is when im going back to work cant bloody stand it it gives me so much anxiety travelling into central London.The company gets mention alot 🤐 just making me really worried ive had a few laughs tho beat the chasers has been good! And ive had a our nearly 6 months kitten keeping me entertained. No one has been getting in touch with me so ive been quite lonely anyway felt like that for years other than my boyfriend and my family so its just taking things day by day and i keep thinking about is hospitals and people grieving and dying its just so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
A cat was following me home. I practically ran in case it was infected 😂
trigger warning for anyone who gets offended by dogs being called ugly, even pugs....who are confirmed ugly 😐

I’d run from winston regardless of his ‘rona diagnosis.

01717C04-9E1F-4416-8A06-96B9DD735476.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I have no words to this but I also can’t let it pass without a reaction that’s stronger than a “shocked face/throwing up emoji” reaction.....🤣

I will add,
If you feel your mental health has been effected in the last few weeks please seek help 🤣😂 GO SEEK HELP

His got the Trump Orange (trademark) glow! 😄

I have been on really bad edge every since last week (mums friends husbands drive by funeral went well btw mums friend did go in the end and my mum was a great help to her)

All i keep mentioning in is when im going back to work cant bloody stand it it gives me so much anxiety travelling into central London.The company gets mention alot 🤐 just making me really worried ive had a few laughs tho beat the chasers has been good! And ive had a our nearly 6 months kitten keeping me entertained. No one has been getting in touch with me so ive been quite lonely anyway felt like that for years other than my boyfriend and my family so its just taking things day by day and i keep thinking about is hospitals and people grieving and dying its just so sad.
the though of going back to work in London and getting back on a train terrifies me at the moment! i travel on TFL rail which is horrific everyday so i totally get your anxiety about this.
Its quite hard to escape from all sadness of it all. the news and media seem to want nothing more than to scare us x

the longer i can work from home the better xx

the though of going back to work in London and getting back on a train terrifies me at the moment! i travel on TFL rail which is horrific everyday so i totally get your anxiety about this.
Its quite hard to escape from all sadness of it all. the news and media seem to want nothing more than to scare us x

the longer i can work from home the better xx
See im the same with the travel! I leave really early in the morning the 2nd train of the day from my station and its busy as it is and i see the same people on it aswell and this person the last few months has been arriving after i get to the platform and just coughs constantly tell i move along no respect at all. I can just see it all re opening so quickly and still not going to make money its just money grabbing 😡😡

Reactions: 1
See im the same with the travel! I leave really early in the morning the 2nd train of the day from my station and its busy as it is and i see the same people on it aswell and this person the last few months has been arriving after i get to the platform and just coughs constantly tell i move along no respect at all. I can just see it all re opening so quickly and still not going to make money its just money grabbing 😡😡
it doesn't matter what time you travel trains are rammed.
peoples lack of personal hygiene / awareness of others has always been ridiculously bad. you would think in the current climate that people wouldn't cough near anyone.
before our office closed i sat with my coat and scarf over my face on the train.
i hope they dont rush us back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.