Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to have Jehovah's witnesses come and see me, they stopped because I wouldn't convert to their religion. My husband jokes that I must have been the only person to get rid of them. Anyhoo, I would actually love to talk to them now as they were all about the end of the world and I would love to hear their views on this.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone have a good very simple facemask pattern ? Since the Scottish government are advising their use in public places like supermarkets I thought I would try and make us some as have some material from making bunting. (It's not compulsory at the moment just advised)

Reactions: 3
I’m with BT, strange that they are all going down this week.
Oo I should take that to the conspiracies thread, I’ll just get my goat... ;)
Should you really be taking your goat out at this time of a morning, it might wake the neighbours🤔😂😂🐐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Boris has a new son..... 😐
(and his daughter has a new Prada)

paternity leave on the cards? 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You took the words right from my mouth!
I don’t want to get into politics but are we still at the “we love Boris” stage?

will we be clapping for Carrie and sending babygrows and arguing he needs time to bond with his son after “nearly dying” 😬

Whilst the front line workers struggle to find PPE 😐

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I fancy a packet of Pom Bears now, no idea why...?

Managed to book my dad 2 delivery slots tonight. One for Saturday and one for 3 weeks time so I’m a happy bunny.
Internet went down at 12.15am so thought I was going to lose one because I couldn’t check out but thankfully managed to log back in and it was still held.
I’m now wide awake! The excitement was too much! 😜
Dont bother I had some pom bears the other day not as nice as they used to be.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Does anyone have a good very simple facemask pattern ? Since the Scottish government are advising their use in public places like supermarkets I thought I would try and make us some as have some material from making bunting. (It's not compulsory at the moment just advised)
If you have a look on You Tube, MsRosieBea has a video with a simple pattern she has made up. Sorry not sure how to link.

Reactions: 2
In early March at Westminster Abbey Carrie barely had a bump..I wonder if the baby was premature?

Reactions: 5
So I called in sick from work this morning, still feel all achy and had the cold sweats again through the night. Head feels like it’s going to explode despite taking paracetamol regularly. I don’t think they were too pleased about it (can’t blame them, lots of staff off atm) but I can barely sit up in bed never mind drag my sorry arse into work. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 11
oh wow, a good few weeks early then. did she test positive for covid?
She said she didn’t have a test but had the symptoms but then she had the stress of Boris being in ICU?

It does say mother and baby doing well but he’s possibly 6 weeks early at least?

Reactions: 6
So I called in sick from work this morning, still feel all achy and had the cold sweats again through the night. Head feels like it’s going to explode despite taking paracetamol regularly. I don’t think they were too pleased about it (can’t blame them, lots of staff off atm) but I can barely sit up in bed never mind drag my sorry arse into work. :(
Hope you feel better soon, can you be tested?

Boris needs to hand over temporarily surely, new dad still recovering from Covid to a possibly early baby while trying to get the country out of a pandemic...

Reactions: 5
Hope you feel better soon. I think you should ask for a test.

Reactions: 4
Boris and Carrie welcome a baby boy ! sorry if already mentioned

Reactions: 1
It does say mother and baby doing well but he’s possibly 6 weeks early at least?
she was due in June? And we’re in may....
So maybe 4 weeks? Her due date was never given and I’m sure if the baby was premature we’d know about it!

they wouldn’t let that one pass by!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.