Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to be able to take the kids to the park(can take our own dettol wipes. 😆)Or go to the beach or a walk in local nature reserve. Anywhere out with our village !

My kids would say McDonalds 🤣
My dad who is 83 would say McDonald's 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I called in sick from work this morning, still feel all achy and had the cold sweats again through the night. Head feels like it’s going to explode despite taking paracetamol regularly. I don’t think they were too pleased about it (can’t blame them, lots of staff off atm) but I can barely sit up in bed never mind drag my sorry arse into work. :(
Are you booking a test? Hope you can get one. I presume you are nhs, they are the worst for making you feel bad for being ill.

Reactions: 1
she was due in June? And we’re in may....
So maybe 4 weeks? Her due date was never given and I’m sure if the baby was premature we’d know about it!

they wouldn’t let that one pass by!!
We’re still in April!

They did say the baby was due early summer.

Reactions: 7
Donald.... after trump 🙈
Covid Johnson
Rex after brexit. I like guessing the names
His other 7 or 8 kids have unusual names 🤣
So I’m going for Hugo or Max 😁

Reactions: 3
My thoughts on Boris baby names

Winston (Churchill)
Luis, after the nurse that helped him in ICU

Reactions: 13
WOW b and q have just sent an email to say they are opening by where I live today at this rate all shops will just open whether in lockdown or not 😬

Hope you feel better soon, can you be tested?

Boris needs to hand over temporarily surely, new dad still recovering from Covid to a possibly early baby while trying to get the country out of a pandemic...
Wonder will they let him into the neonatal unit ? would he not be really high risk with his job ?

Reactions: 1
My dad who is 83 would say McDonald's 🤣🤣
I too, would say McDonald’s.

I think I’m the only person to have lost weight during lockdown due to the closure of McDonald’s.... which probably means I should reevaluate my life choices.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The bbc says it was due early summer so that could have been May so he may not be massively early.

Reactions: 5
We have seen a pop up garden shop open in local pub car park and A fish and chip shop nearby has opened with social distancing in place. I am v tempted by both but I will resist

I too, would say McDonald’s.

I think I’m the only person to have lost weight during lockdown due to the closure of McDonald’s.... which probably means I should reevaluate my life choices.

I’ve not had a takeaway in 7 weeks and although not usually a fan of McDonald’s (although my son would strongly disagree) I’m actually craving a mcChicken sandwich, fries and a banana milkshake 🤤

Reactions: 5
Interested to know if you could pick one type of thing to open up right now (and you could guarantee it was safe!) What would you pick?

I'm assuming most would pick schools... i would probably pick restaurants though. Longing for the taste of a meal i haven't had to cook 😂
Actually, I don’t wish anything to re-open right now. I think it’s going to take me a very long time to want to go shopping properly again.
The main thing I miss is visiting my dad 3 times a week and giving him a hug and a kiss.
I suppose I’d like to take him to our local garden centre for a browse and then a coffee in their restaurant because he loves to do that but for me, no not bothered about shopping.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.