Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have heard lots of people say they have been told not to consider coming back until June. Looks like where in for the long haul. 😳

Reactions: 2
Was just going to say thought it was next week! How do you feel about it

Reactions: 1
The numbers suggest it’s still needed,
there is zero point in relaxing restrictions when we can’t cope with what will inevitably happen.

I just hope the public stick with it, I think they’re letting people know in advance so it doesn’t come as such a shock 😐

the bank holiday will probably be a wash out anyway 😬

Reactions: 7
The numbers suggest it’s still needed,
there is zero point in relaxing restrictions when we can’t cope with what will inevitably happen.

I just hope the public stick with it, I think they’re letting people know in advance so it doesn’t come as such a shock 😐

the bank holiday will probably be a wash out anyway 😬
I can’t understand it either we’ve had the highest death toll today 20 people 🤷🏼‍♀️So numbers are not dropping ours are going up! If Boris does relax them next week they’ll be sky high again in no time...As you say bank holiday madness 🙄

Reactions: 4
6 weeks of lockdown does that..the British cabinet are the new covid -19 boy band 😬

• Haha
my brain has turned this into something it probably isn’t 🤣😂

I need to wash out my brain.

It's innocent luckily 😄 x

Was having a beer on the bench with my bag at the side of me with my pom pom keyring on it. A guy exercising his pug had his dog come over and started biting my pom pom 😄
Luckily he was gentle and the pom pom was fine lol and the dog weren't aggressive, more in a playful way 😄 it was quite cute lol 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's innocent luckily 😄 x

Was having a beer on the bench with my bag at the side of me with my pom pom keyring on it. A guy exercising his pug had his dog come over and started biting my pom pom 😄
Luckily he was gentle and the pom pom was fine lol and the dog weren't aggressive, more in a playful way 😄 it was quite cute lol 🤭
my version was much more colourful 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everyone with heart disease has to shield he should have received a letter his GP must be running behind !....
My husband still hasn’t received his. He hasn’t left the house in over a month anyway.

Reactions: 4
yes Birmingham England 😀 xxx
I've got relatives over there......Last I heard they were on Britain's most wanted list so I won't be visiting anytime soon 😂

My husband still hasn’t received his. He hasn’t left the house in over a month anyway.
Try ringing his GP they might be running behind,as far as I know heart disease counts in the shielding catagory..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've got relatives over there......Last I heard they were on Britain's most wanted list so I won't be visiting anytime soon 😂
[/QUOTE

Loooool 😱😄 x

I think you're in Ireland but can't remember what part?
I've never been to Ireland but always wanted to go so was going to go in October for a holiday...looks like it be next year now sadly.
Looking forward to going still 🙂 x
Just wish 2020 would "piss off" 🤭
Posted in the quote lol 🤭 xx

• Haha
Posted in the quote lol 🤭 xx
yes I do live in Ireland and your right 2020 has been crap ...still apprehensive on 2021 too I must admit ....but I'm the eternal pessimist so I won't be too disappointed...when your at the bottom the only way is up !

Reactions: 6
yes I do live in Ireland and your right 2020 has been crap ...still apprehensive on 2021 too I must admit ....but I'm the eternal pessimist so I won't be too disappointed...when your at the bottom the only way is up !
That's true when at your lowest point things can only get better.

Though I'm a pessimist too to be honest lol.
It's rare I'm optimistic ☺
x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.