Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m SO bored of all of this now, so bored that if they let us all out tomorrow with some sort of miracle cure I wouldn’t even question it 🤣 The more I think about this whole situation the more unbelievable it all is... 😅 Come on Boris you’ve had a long enough holiday now let us out 😂

Reactions: 6
I’m SO bored of all of this now, so bored that if they let us all out tomorrow with some sort of miracle cure I wouldn’t even question it 🤣 The more I think about this whole situation the more unbelievable it all is... 😅 Come on Boris you’ve had a long enough holiday now let us out 😂
I’m in the opposite camp, I hope they don’t lift restrictions yet.
Am I enjoying it.
No
Do I worry about what it will be like without it.
Much much more than I want my “freedom” back at this Point

I absolutely get the arguments for lifting restrictions, but it’s a case of damned if we do damned if we don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think it's about time we heard from Boris now. I know he's not going to tell us anything new but he's our leader and he needs to show his face

Reactions: 7
I think it's about time we heard from Boris now. I know he's not going to tell us anything new but he's our leader and he needs to show his face
you heard from Trump who apparently heard from Boris 😐

It’s a pity Boris couldn’t phone it in to his own country at the same time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Because the population of the uk is an actually figure

the amount of people that have had it is wildly inaccurate. Lots of people just stayed home and got through it so there will he thousands and thousands of unreported cases
Bingo! As we haven't tested the whole of the population, if hundreds of thousands more have had it, then the mortality rate is much much smaller than currently stated (obviously any death is awful).

Reactions: 3
If it was only my own health to worry about I’d 100% be out there too! I’m very certain I’ve already had it/been exposed to it, and if not I have to get it at some point. It’s just spreading it I’d worry about.
I wonder when this will just be another illness? Like, I never worried about spreading normal flu to elderly relatives - when will this just be another normal thing that’s circulating.

Reactions: 1
Am I enjoying it.
No

I absolutely get the arguments for lifting restrictions, but it’s a case of damned if we do damned if we don’t.
I agree ! I'm totally fucked off sitting about ,but we're not doing this for us we're doing it for everyone...we'll have to persevere if we're to stand a chance of getting the best medical treatment if we get this thing...The numbers are not showing us that lockdown can be lifted yet ! but it's getting to be a long slog no doubt about it 😐

Reactions: 11
He’s back tomorrow. He was extremely ill which takes a lot of recovery. I read that a week in intensive care takes around a month to recover from

he’s hardly been on holiday

• Heart
Reactions: 19
from day one people have been pushing for a date to return to “normal”

it’s not realistic!!!!! We’ve had 4/5 weeks of “when, when, when” not a few days,

and the answer should have been.... not yet, and we’re not discussing it until nearer the time, when you will hear it from us, not Facebook and the daily mail.

as soon as relaxing restrictions was mentioned people took it upon themselves to relax them 😐

Im about to do a Boris and go hide in a bleeping fridge rather then read (or take part in!) arguments about nothing today 🤣😂
The fridge is the last place i need to be hiding these days, after all the food ive been eating 😜🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Am I enjoying it.
No

I was just always under the impression that we were going into lockdown to protect the NHS, as far as I’m aware all the hospitals are coping well and even if they weren’t, temporary hospitals have been built for Covid patients. Vulnerable people are being asked to stay home and the rest of us should be able to carry on whilst practicing social distancing.

Reactions: 5
He’s back tomorrow. He was extremely ill which takes a lot of recovery. I read that a week in intensive care takes around a month to recover from

he’s hardly been on holiday
Never said he'd been on holiday but he was quick enough to put out a video message thanking the NHS so why not a quick message to his nation? It was always stated that he was in icu as a precaution and he was never ventilated. I'm not saying he wasnt ill but it's about time he let his people know that he is still around

It’s been a bit weird to not hear anything from Boris. I know he’s been ill and quite seriously from the sounds of it and obviously I wouldn’t expect him to be full on working but a little video from home just showing his face and reminding us to stick to guidelines etc might have boosted the nations morale a bit but maybe that’s just me?

I can't believe some people are excited to see Bumbling Boris back😂😂. He's just a puppet really, it's the people behind the scenes that tell him what to say etc, and even then he usually cocks it all up and bumbles his way out of it😂😂😂. He's about as much use as Trump🙄

• Haha
If it was only my own health to worry about I’d 100% be out there too! I’m very certain I’ve already had it/been exposed to it, and if not I have to get it at some point. It’s just spreading it I’d worry about.
I wonder when this will just be another illness? Like, I never worried about spreading normal flu to elderly relatives - when will this just be another normal thing that’s circulating.
Thats why I think vulnerable people should be allowed to stay home if they wish, with wages being paid. I think things will go back to normal pretty fast and people will be back to not washing their hands and coughing and sneezing everywhere without a second thought 🤣

Reactions: 2
I was just always under the impression that we were going into lockdown to protect the NHS, as far as I’m aware all the hospitals are coping well and even if they weren’t, temporary hospitals have been built for Covid patients. Vulnerable people are being asked to stay home and the rest of us should be able to carry on whilst practicing social distancing.
I agree with the nhs coping but it’s a false sense of security . They argue that there are thousands of spare critical beds but yea that’s because we have cancelled all routine surgeries that automatically get a iccu bed for the first night . Surgeries and routine procedures need to restart so we can see if the NHS can cope

Reactions: 8
I can't believe some people are excited to see Bumbling Boris back😂😂. He's just a puppet really, it's the people behind the scenes that tell him what to say etc, and even then he usually cocks it all up and bumbles his way out of it😂😂😂. He's about as much use as Trump🙄
Are you comparing Boris to a chocolate fireguard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s been a bit weird to not hear anything from Boris. I know he’s been ill and quite seriously from the sounds of it and obviously I wouldn’t expect him to be full on working but a little video from home just showing his face and reminding us to stick to guidelines etc might have boosted the nations morale a bit but maybe that’s just me?
This was my point exactly

Reactions: 3
It is weird that we haven’t heard anything from Boris at all for so long. Even just a quick letter to the country or something. He was making videos before and he did make one after. I’m not saying he should make videos while he’s recovering but there’s been nothing at all...
It’s just a bit strange.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.