Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are using nurses from other areas to work in the Covid wards currently... so if those nurses went back to their main role they would be short on Covid wards. Etc
Yeah that goes for me, I’ve been redeployed and due back in my own ward the week after next.

Yesterday's press conference telling us shop lifting has decreased. Today some fella talking about food shopping. Riveting stuff. 🙈

It's 413 UK deaths. I don't know why the media keep reporting it before the official figure that is given at the daily press conference? They have been getting it wrong quite a lot this week.

Reactions: 4
Would you like a shot of detergent along with your tea? Alleged dead nurses, give your head a wobble. We've had quite a few staff getting covid, one ended up on a vent, one of our consultants was incredibly poorly.

Reactions: 6
Please, bleeping please, tell me this is a parody post...
No, but I think it’s about time for today’s mad hour! .😬

Edit: looks like it’s gone, so my post makes no sense now (what’s new?!).

Move along, there’s nothing to see here... 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It's interesting to reflect on what the government were saying about lockdown fatigue. Feels very accurate in this house:

Week 1- Whole family following Joe Wicks workouts daily. Me doing an additional hour of Davina online.
Week 6- Kids bedrooms are on 2nd and 3rd floor so as long as they visit the ground floor kitchen for 3 meals a day I'm like, exersize✅. My exersize replaced with a 'Gin hour' that runs from 4-9pm daily.

Week 1- Detailed homeschool schedule with learning objectives for all key stages, creative play hour (jewelerry making etc.) science session (made a volcano!).
Week 6- 2 x 60 minute focussed sessions a day. Helping me make dinner counts as science and maths in one. This week I'm stretching it and allowing them to dye their hair one day in their 'creative play' hour. Even the 10 yr old knows instinctively that Mummy has run out of motivation and ideas.

Week 1- Aimed to have the whole house spotless and do all those little DIY jobs that niggle you.
Week 6- People are dying; feck it, if I'm gonna die next week will anyone give a tit that I spent 30 mins polishing my taps?

Week 1- Watches daily briefings religiously. Feels upset, anxious, and shocked by the emormity of events.
Week 6 - Boris who? Catches up on news via Tattle. Brief exchanges with husband such as "861 today." "I saw..dreadful. What's for tea?"

I can think of more but I'm already 29 mins late for gin hour starting and I DO like to keep to a schedule 😏🍸🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Out with the trolls in with the new.... 😬

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.