Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's not really a successful vaccine to the yearly flu really, even people who have had the flu vaccine can still catch flu. Every year they bombard people to have their flu vaccine and they've no idea what strain of flu it's going to be🤷‍♀️. The common cold is a corona virus, but after all these years they've never found anything to cure it have they? Sorry to be a downer on this, but I don't think they've got any idea really.
Yes that right ! it's just that we've all been unfortunate enough that the most deadly fuckin strain ever ,has decided to rear it's ugly head during our and our children's lifetime :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 5
this kind of explains what’s happening in North Korea, and why things might get messy if he is dead....

This is just an over view of the country and summary of trumps interactions and netting but it doesn’t say anything to suggest why his death would create any sort of major risk to international relations right now ?
Seriously I’m not trying to be difficult but I don’t understand the basis for this at all? It really seems like panic for the sake of it honestly

Reactions: 3
This is just an over view of the country and summary of trumps interactions and netting but it doesn’t say anything to suggest why his death would create any sort of major risk to international relations right now ?
Seriously I’m not trying to be difficult but I don’t understand the basis for this at all? It really seems like panic for the sake of it honestly
TYRANT ! would be a clue ..if the people decide to revolt and another country steps in to help they'll be a world war for sure !

I never said it was a “major risk to international relations”?
Where did I type that?
I’m looking more at the possibility that there could be civil war or unrest within Korea that would lead to other nations (like the USA) stepping in.
Which North Korea would NOT allow.
And.... well yeah, there’s your major risk to international relations 😬

It will really depend on who’s lined up as successor I assume and how smooth that process is.

667CED9A-6724-474C-AC4D-5A5AC5B2AA20.jpeg

TYRANT ! would be a clue ..if the people decide to revolt and another country steps in to help they'll be a world war for sure !
👍👍👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Where did I type that?
I’m looking more at the possibility there could be civil war or unrest within Korea.

View attachment 116840
I didn’t say you said that, no need to be pedantic. But several posters, have been saying that Jong-Un dieing could spark something serious. I read that as a risk to international relations. If you were just offering the link as a way to discuss North Korea in general, with nothing to do with recent developments then sorry I misunderstood but you can see why I thought that’s what we’re talking about.

Of course there is a nuclear threat, the same one as last month when he was definitely still alive. I’m asking why his death changes things? Especially in a country so oppressive, even a small riot is basically impossible ?

Reactions: 1
Where did I type that?
I’m looking more at the possibility that there could be civil war or unrest within Korea that would lead to other nations (like the USA) stepping in.
Which North Korea would NOT allow.

View attachment 116840

👍👍👍👍
Your not allowed to use emogis ;).............I got that and I'm a complete pleb too 🙄 :giggle:

As I say, the people are not likely to decide to revolt. They are brainwashed their entire lives for one thing and for another, as I said even a small meeting could end up with every participant in a concentration camp. Not likely.

As for another country stepping in...do you mean China ? The only vague possibility. But so much else that’s hugely unlikely would have to happen first, it’s barely a consideration...

I didn’t say you said that, no need to be pedantic. But several posters, have been saying that Jong-Un dieing could spark something serious. I read that as a risk to international relations. If you were just offering the link as a way to discuss North Korea in general, with nothing to do with recent developments then sorry I misunderstood but you can see why I thought that’s what we’re talking about.

Of course there is a nuclear threat, the same one as last month when he was definitely still alive. I’m asking why his death changes things? Especially in a country so oppressive, even a small riot is basically impossible ?
The people might decide to use his death as an opportunity to revolt ,like many other oppressed countries have done when their leader either was killed or died ...I can see it as a big threat tbh.. And it's fallen at a perfect time when the world has been turned on it's head with this pandemic.,,perfect ,perfect time...

As I say, the people are not likely to decide to revolt. They are brainwashed their entire lives for one thing and for another, as I said even a small meeting could end up with every participant in a concentration camp. Not likely.

As for another country stepping in...do you mean China ? The only vague possibility. But so much else that’s hugely unlikely would have to happen first, it’s barely a consideration...
America would be a high contender...Trump wants N Koreas stash and maybe he'll get Putin on board I wouldn't class China as a SUPERPOWER..

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Goodnight 🤣😂🤣

anyone use Zoflora as a sleep aid!?
just wondering....
Lavender flower night blossom* spray it on your pillow...sweet dreams 😉

*This is a made up name as I don't use Zoflora, please don't get excited a new 'flavour' has been released and camp outside Home Bargains overnight.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The people might decide to use his death as an opportunity to revolt ,like many other oppressed countries have done when their leader either was killed or died ...I can see it as a big threat tbh.. And it's fallen at a perfect time when the world has been turned on it's head with this pandemic.,,perfect ,perfect time...

America would be a high contender...Trump wants N Koreas stash and maybe he'll get Putin on board I wouldn't class China as a SUPERPOWER..
Exactly, it's all very well a tyrant dying but someone has to step up and take their place and who knows how deranged they are?!

Sadam Hussein was an absolute tyrant but he kept things under control.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lavender flower night blossom* spray it on your pillow...sweet dreams 😉

*This is a made up name as I don't use Zoflora, please don't get excited a new 'flavour' has been released and camp outside Home Bargains overnight.
My personal favourite is Guinness Farts to match my Yankee Candle 🤫 but don't be telling anyone 😂

Exactly, it's all very well a tyrant dying but someone has to step up and take their place and who knows how deranged they are?!

Sadam Hussein was an absolute tyrant but he kept things under control.
Well it's usually another TYRANT that takes over a regime 😂

I'm not lying about the Yankee Candle 😂
93674905_2936805816362508_771208163075555328_o.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
There's not really a successful vaccine for the yearly flu really, even people who have the flu vaccine can still catch flu. Every year they bombard people to have their flu vaccine and they've no idea what strain of flu it's going to be🤷‍♀️. The common cold is a corona virus, but after all these years they've never found anything to cure it have they? Sorry to be a downer on this, but I don't think they've got any idea really.
To be fair the common cold doesn't really pose the same risks as the flu let alone this strain of corinsvirus, there's no real motivation to make a vaccine really. Also there are around 200 viruses responsible for colds and only around 20% of those are coronaviruses. I can't see there being a vaccine any time soon if at all but I hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: 1
Has Kim Jong-un officially been declared dead or are these claims based on Twitter posts? Has anyone credible actually announced it?

Has Kim Jong-un officially been declared dead or are these claims based on Twitter posts? Has anyone credible actually announced it?
No, this is the Wikipedia roundup currently

Rumors of Kim's death circulated in late April 2020. Kim had been absent on the Day of the Sun, 15 April, celebrating the country's founding father, Kim Il Sung, though had been last seen four days prior at a government meeting.[181] Daily NK reported that Kim had gone to a hospital for a cardiovascular surgery on 12 April, but according to CNN reporting from U.S. agencies monitoring intelligence from North Korea, by 21 April Kim's state was in "grave danger" from the surgery.[182] South Korea's Yonhap News Agency reported in response to these stories that there were "no unusual signs detected" in regards to Kim's health.[183] The Guardian reported that China had sent a team of doctors on 25 April to North Korea to monitor Kim's condition.[184]

Trump has his friend Modi, with India having the largest army and wanting to contend this emerging Superpower status, Modi is popular with Middle Eastern leaders and Israel,India being next door to and not too friendly with Pakistan, Pakistan who are defending Chinese naval ships in about same area that Iran decided to fire missiles...then we have China with allies in Africa after the massive Chinese investment there. Oh it's interesting who is bffs with Trump 😉

Nothing official. But supposedly the information has leaked from the Chinese medical team who were sent to assist. And when his father died they didn't announce it for 56 days so there may not be anything official for a long time !

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.