Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think there could even be a third wave? Like, they will keep doing temporary lockdowns and then easing the restrictions and so on?
Yes I think they'll be waves for a long long time ...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Do you think there could even be a third wave? Like, they will keep doing temporary lockdowns and then easing the restrictions and so on?
I’ve no idea but the numbers have lowered due to lockdown haven’t they? Surely once everyone thinks it’s back to usual on trains, offices, schools etc we are going to get another influx?
I’m no expert but I know for a fact as soon as the slightly suggestion of lockdown being over the whole of the UK is going to have a party

The waves thing was the plan wasn’t it? To let a wave of people have it then another wave so the nhs was never full capacity

Reactions: 6
I’ve no idea but the numbers have lowered due to lockdown haven’t they? Surely once everyone thinks it’s back to usual on trains, offices, schools etc we are going to get another influx?
I’m no expert but I know for a fact as soon as the slightly suggestion of lockdown being over the whole of the UK is going to have a party
Scary times...

Reactions: 5
Why do people think Kim jong un’s death will kick things off? Particularly since it was apparently a medical mistake? I could understand if it was due to actions of a western government, even indirectly.

But the official leader of the country is still the very much dead Kim Il sung , his grandfather.

Small inconveniences like death don’t bother totalitarian states

Reactions: 1
We are reading about Kim Jong Un.

Apparently nobody actually knows how old he is or how many children he has with his wife. One child who is possibly 10 has been officially declared.

There are members of his family who were known to the outside world but haven't been seen for many years.

His sister has been the public face of the government in the last few weeks.

So who knows what will happen of he is dead. Who will take over ?!

Reactions: 2
I’ve always had this uneasy feeling this virus is the start of ww3.
They say it will China alone, Japan and Korea together, Europe mainland as one army and Australia, America, New Zealand and the UK as another side PLUS Russia as a stand alone.

Certainly won't be like wars as we know them and could even be chemical and viral rather than bombs as no country wants to actually fire a nuclear because that would wipe the world out in what? A minute or 2?

Apparently nobody actually knows how old he is or how many children he has with his wife. One child who is possibly 10 has been officially declared.

There are members of his family who were known to the outside world but haven't been seen for many years.

It says he is 36 on Wikipedia!

No idea if that's true

• Wow
Aw how lovely.🥰

Did you get any joy with getting your mother in law a priority delivery slot?
Hi I am so sorry I meant to PM you. Yes it took a while to get through but she has a slot next Wednesday so thank you. 😍😍😍😍😍. I have just read back on today’s posts and I am sorry if my earlier post (before I read back) was badly timed, as I can see so many people are struggling on here today. Virtual hugs to you all 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Apparently it took 56 days for them to officially announce the death of his father.
They say it will China alone, Japan and Korea together, Europe mainland as one army and Australia, America, New Zealand and the UK as another side PLUS Russia as a stand alone.

Certainly won't be like wars as we know them and could even be chemical and viral rather than bombs as no country wants to actually fire a nuclear because that would wipe the world out in what? A minute or 2?

It says he is 36 on Wikipedia!

No idea if that's true
Yeah I think that's his official birthday but don't think you can take that as accurate.

Reactions: 2
I can just imagine trump deciding it’s an appropriate time to do something stupid tbh.

I don’t fully understand North Korean politics either. I hardly even understand ours. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

They are saying his Sister is tipped to take over

Why do people think Kim jong un’s death will kick things off? Particularly since it was apparently a medical mistake? I could understand if it was due to actions of a western government, even indirectly.

But the official leader of the country is still the very much dead Kim Il sung , his grandfather.

Small inconveniences like death don’t bother totalitarian states
One of the reasons for civil war attached

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I saw someone praising that because she’sa female and there’s not many female world leaders but surely she will be similar in her beliefs and not be much different as a leader? Don’t think anyone will be a huge improvement!

I think now we've got it, it won't go. Bit like the flu but gets really ramped when the population gets a bit too high....
Only the flu has a vaccine ! there has never been a vaccine produced for any other covid strain EVER ...And this is the most DEADLY form they've encountered....So I'm very unsure how things will materialise ,I'm very uneasy about it and don't think it will be as straight forward as that ..but that's only IMO

I saw someone praising that because she’sa female and there’s not many female world leaders but surely she will be similar in her beliefs and not be much different as a leader? Don’t think anyone will be a huge improvement!
It's a regime ! things will be as they were..

• Sad
Hi I am so sorry I meant to PM you. Yes it took a while to get through but she has a slot next Wednesday so thank you. 😍😍😍😍😍. I have just read back on today’s posts and I am sorry if my earlier post (before I read back) was badly timed, as I can see so many people are struggling on here today. Virtual hugs to you all 😘
That’s great! It’s one less thing for you to worry about. Dad’s came this week but I can’t get him another priority slot for 3 weeks. He has plenty in his freezer until then so that’s good.
No need to say sorry. I know I reply to posts as I read them and things may have moved on in the meantime.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

One of the reasons for civil war attached
But that’s saying they will resist outside intervention .... believable but not sure why there would be intervention.

Is the second paragraph saying the country will compete for supplies between each other due to his death? Because that’s not really explained and I’m still very sceptical of it because no one has actually given a proper reason. This is such an oppressive country, things don’t just ‘kick off’ easily. It’s the opposite of an unstable nation everything is controlled to the extreme. Plus the propaganda machine can say whatever they like about what happened.

There's not really a successful vaccine for the yearly flu really, even people who have the flu vaccine can still catch flu. Every year they bombard people to have their flu vaccine and they've no idea what strain of flu it's going to be🤷‍♀️. The common cold is a corona virus, but after all these years they've never found anything to cure it have they? Sorry to be a downer on this, but I don't think they've got any idea really.

Last edited:
I don't think we have a choice if that what needs to be done. People in the last few posts keep going on about how if we come out too soon it will undo everything and lockdown will be pointless.
Yeah I agree with that, it risks undoing everything we are doing now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.