Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, this is the Wikipedia roundup currently

Rumors of Kim's death circulated in late April 2020. Kim had been absent on the Day of the Sun, 15 April, celebrating the country's founding father, Kim Il Sung, though had been last seen four days prior at a government meeting.[181] Daily NK reported that Kim had gone to a hospital for a cardiovascular surgery on 12 April, but according to CNN reporting from U.S. agencies monitoring intelligence from North Korea, by 21 April Kim's state was in "grave danger" from the surgery.[182] South Korea's Yonhap News Agency reported in response to these stories that there were "no unusual signs detected" in regards to Kim's health.[183] The Guardian reported that China had sent a team of doctors on 25 April to North Korea to monitor Kim's condition.[184]
I saw that earlier and posted it ........then there was another pop up tonight to say sources were saying he was dead ...Obviously we can only go on hear say🤷‍♀️

Trump has his friend Modi, with India having the largest army and wanting to contend this emerging Superpower status, Modi is popular with Middle Eastern leaders and Israel,India being next door to and not too friendly with Pakistan, Pakistan who are defending Chinese naval ships in about same area that Iran decided to fire missiles...then we have China with allies in Africa after the massive Chinese investment there. Oh it's interesting who is bffs with Trump 😉
I've no idea but i'll agree with you anyway 😂

Jesus here was me thinking we wouldn't get a laugh on this thread tonight ! but as usual it never fails to disappoint 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I saw that earlier and posted it ........then there was another pop up tonight to say sources were saying he was dead ...Obviously we can only go on hear say🤷‍♀️

I've no idea but i'll agree with you anyway 😂

Jesus here was me thinking we wouldn't get a laugh on this thread tonight ! but as usual it never fails to disappoint 😂
A laugh? Kim and Trump have been reading this thread...saw that pic of the swapped hairstyles and this is what happened. Rumours of one dead and the other telling us to inject bleach to clean our lungs. Wait 'til Prince Philip discovers Tattle! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s not been confirmed but it seems more likely as more stories come out!

I know it’s daft to say but TMZ reported it and they always seem to manage to report deaths accurately!

I know it’s North Korea and not some Hollywood celebrity though, don’t get me wrong, I’m not that naive 😂 Just love a good conspiracy/gossip. God knows when we’ll know for sure if he is or isn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A laugh? Kim and Trump have been reading this thread...saw that pic of the swapped hairstyles and this is what happened. Rumours of one dead and the other telling us to inject bleach to clean our lungs. Wait 'til Prince Philip discovers Tattle! 😂😂
It's WWE (3) Battle of the TYRANTS ...Wrestlemania 2020 and Trumps finishing move is the Covid-19 ;)

• Haha
My bad didn’t see that ... and clearly not the only one as is always the way in this thread.

I’m definitely not saying he’s not dead by the way, despite being argumentative in other ways... It certainly seems possible, but also could easily turn out to be unfounded.

Because whether this is it or he ends up dieing in 50 more years, this is exactly how the world will find out. In trickles and whispers and rumour for a fair amount of time before the regime has a replacement ready to give the impression of seamless transition.

Reactions: 1
I haven't wiped my shopping or changed my clothes after going out. I use hand sanitiser and anti bac wipes and wash my hands frequently. Any more than that and I'll end up mentally ill.
100% agree. People are over reacting and mental health experts are going to have to deal with so much after this.

The amount of gobshites wearing masks that aren't even surgical masks 🙄🙄 and wearing them when they don't even have any symptoms or a cold so what's the point of wearing them unless you where told to by a physician for whatever personal reason !!

I work in HC so change my clothes when I get him from work incase my mam is in the house as she has an underlying illness. I'd say change your clothes if you where sitting on public transport or in a hospital etc otherwise no.

And use soap cause again dermatology are gonna be busy lol. Saw a patient the other day who's hands looked like she had eczema from using it so much !

Reactions: 5
It’s not been confirmed but it seems more likely as more stories come out!

I know it’s daft to say but TMZ reported it and they always seem to manage to report deaths accurately!

I know it’s North Korea and not some Hollywood celebrity though, don’t get me wrong, I’m not that naive 😂 Just love a good conspiracy/gossip. God knows when we’ll know for sure if he is or isn’t.
We'll know when we hear a loud bang💥I'm sure😂

My bad didn’t see that ... and clearly not the only one as is always the way in this thread.

I’m definitely not saying he’s not dead by the way, despite being argumentative in other ways... It certainly seems possible, but also could easily turn out to be unfounded.

Because whether this is it or he ends up dieing in 50 more years, this is exactly how the world will find out. In trickles and whispers and rumour for a fair amount of time before the regime has a replacement ready to give the impression of seamless transition.
Yes they definitely have to pick the right TYRANT for the job!.... Can't go giving it to any old TYRANT it wouldn't be fitting now would it 😂

• Haha
I sound like a broken record but nothing has really changed and I live in the Midlands. Things were good the first two weeks of lockdown, now I'm back at work, husband never stopped working, people are out mingling with each other, going to visit family and friends, children out playing with each other. Nearest pub has opened (one customer in at a time, can't sit inside can only sit outside on tables) hairdressers is open (1 customer at a time, both to wear masks) chip shops are open with no social distance as such because you have to queue and they are not standing 2 metres apart, banks and post office is open for it normal hours no restrictions on entering either, though bank does have floor markings.

People having picnics in the park, meeting up for bike rides and car park is full, there were queues for the car park yesterday.

It's taking me about 25 mins to travel 3 miles to work which is about right when it's rush hour during any normal week prior to corona.

Lots of people out and about, there's been no peripdbwjerebive thought ooh this is a bit quiet.

And this week, more businesses have taken it upon themselves to follow the Daily Mails traffic lights and are beginning to open (wool shop and craft shop and card shop)

We've also had a neighbour who threw an end of lockdown bbq yesterday and people were in and out of her house all day and lots on Facebook saying they've stayed in for 5 weeks which is 2 more than asked so are going back to normal now. Beauty places are taking appointments for nails and waxing for first week of May.

We've had parents enquire when we open fully to all children as they are going back to work and boss has said 1st week of May as all workers will be back at work.

It's honestly very unsettling as I feel like that there's no strict instruction from the Government that people are taking notice of, all the lifting restrictions people are following are coming straight from the Mail and the Sun.

Wetherspoons is still closed though!!
What the actually hell???!!!!
HOW is the pub able to be open when the govt closed all pubs? How can you socially distance in a salon???
This has really fucked me off. Again I ask again.... Huge supporter of the police, family members in the police so this isn't me being awkward/bitchy but what are they doing??? Why aren't their patrols?? Arrests?? Fines???

I get that there's less police on the streets (cheers Tory austerity cuts) but this is taking the piss now. Poland have had something like 370 deaths. Their police have been finding citizens and gave s £3000 fine to a man who went on a run in a beauty spot.

Reactions: 6
Has Kim Jong-un officially been declared dead or are these claims based on Twitter posts? Has anyone credible actually announced it?
Well I'm declaring him dead Spinidge ,for I'm not going through this again 😂

• Haha
I don’t believe a pub should be open regardless. The rules were clear on this and their licence should be revoked.
I'd ring the Sun/Daily Mail. They'll probably splash it all over the front pages... Or let BBC/Sky know. God that's really fcuked me off... I imagine it's not the only one in the country either 😔

I known I've reported it. We then had a message off the local police to tell people to stop reporting everything they see as its taking time away from crime and they are aware of what is going on and things are being dealt with.

Im genuinely shocked people think I'm lying?!

What would I achieve by doing so??
I'd be complaint the IPCC (I think that's the regulatory police body) as that is utter bullshit the police are telling the public to stop complaining about business that should be closed as per govt advice!!! Can I ask which county this is?? Tempted to call and complain myself tbh

If he’s furloughed them and still making them work he’s commiting fraud and hmrc and the government have said they will be clamping down on that. So if true he wont get away with it
I worked there for 6 years and nothing he did regarding tax or vat was legal. Had a very flash lifestyle and still does

The people in the house opposite mine are getting on my wick. Every week they make a big show of the Thursday clap with music, pots & pans and last week flags, whilst also having people round for a chat on the front doorstep whilst not observing social distancing. I even saw someone go into their back garden a couple of weeks back. They seem like nice enough people but the hypocrisy is annoying (and there’s not much else going on to distract me from inane tit like this).

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It’s not the bad taste about the (possibly) recently dead, that’s inevitable

But mocking a non English person speaking what is not their the first language and making mistakes? Come on, that’s not funny.

It’s not mocking Kim jong un, it’s mocking Koreans and how they supposedly sound

• Sad
It’s not the bad taste about the (possibly) recently dead, that’s inevitable

But mocking a non English person speaking what is not their the first language and making mistakes? Come on, that’s not funny.

It’s not mocking Kim jong un, it’s mocking Koreans and how they supposedly sound

That's why I did wonder as I didn't like the way the language is used but hoped it was funny because of the trump and bleach news.

I don't mean to offend anyone 😔 x

I've tried to deleted but no luck 😔

Sorry X😔

Still no luck on able to delete..even tried reporting my own post and saying I like it removed incase it cause offence.
Still can't get rid of it 😔😔

I regret it now and hope no one else takes offence to it as I'm really sorry 😔😔 x

(Edit. Removed by mod at request)

Last edited:
How high are you? I just tried to make a tattle version of hello 😂

Hello from the other siiiiddeeeee,
Another day spent on tattle.liifffe,
I'm here to tell you I'm sorry,
For posting so much shite,
But we are in this forever,
Or at least til Anna Saccone stops moaning about cleaning her own home

Hellooooo fopps from the other side,
I know your reading on tattle.liifffe
I would tell you I'm sorry,
For everything I've said and done,
But when we message you never seem to,
Say anythin other than in 3 months you lost 3 stone,
Doesn't all that turkey mince make you fart,
Get a new "hobby" and don't post, annnnymoree

• Haha
That's why I did wonder as I didn't like the way the language is used but hoped it was funny because of the trump and bleach news.

I don't mean to offend anyone 😔 x

I've tried to deleted but no luck 😔

Sorry X😔

Still no luck on able to delete..even tried reporting my own post and saying I like it removed incase it cause offence.
Still can't get rid of it 😔😔

I regret it now and hope no one else takes offence to it as I'm really sorry 😔😔 x
It was an error of judgement, I’m sure you didn’t mean to offend anyone by sharing it.

• Heart
There's not really a successful vaccine for the yearly flu really, even people who have the flu vaccine can still catch flu. Every year they bombard people to have their flu vaccine and they've no idea what strain of flu it's going to be🤷‍♀️. The common cold is a corona virus, but after all these years they've never found anything to cure it have they? Sorry to be a downer on this, but I don't think they've got any idea really.
They do the flu vaccine 6-7 months prior to the flu season by looking at the strains in the northern and Southern Hemisphere and then going with the majority of the Strains to make up the flu vaccine and even then they get it wrong still as they apologised one year saying the vaccine was useless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.