Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mines polystyrene 😬
Mine is wet soap on dry hands. I just can't EVER touch a bar of soap. Ironic with this hand washing time, but I have to run my hands under the water all over for a minute, then wash. I did a mad thing recently where I got all the tiny end bits of soap and kind of melted them in a scooshy bottle hand pump thing full of water, and used that. Never going back to soap bars again!

Reactions: 2
My friend sent me an audio of it, it’s about three and a half mins long. I listened to the first minute and said to my husband I don‘t believe a word of it. There was reference in there saying that from tomorrow no ambulances would be going to anyone with breathing difficulties and they would in effect be left to die. There was also a comment saying that a third of people that die over the weekend will be children and babies. ITS A HOAX, none of it is from any official source. It’s just someone attention seeking and getting a kick out of it.
Sick. Why would someone do that?!

Reactions: 4
Surely no one should be allwed into the country at this point?
I think it will be quite some time before anyone gets to fly anywhere. Can't comment on internal flights, but I think most airports are closed apart from repatriation. Feel free to disagree because I'm not 100% sure. I just know I haven't seen a plane in the sky for weeks.

Reactions: 8
29 year old nurse among the latest victims.

i know I’ve said it before but they are starting to feel like just numbers reading them online, it doesn’t have the same impact anymore.

but they’re scary numbers. They should still scare us, especially if it keeps going in this direction.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I think it will be quite some time before anyone gets to fly anywhere. Can't comment on internal flights, but I think most airports are closed apart from repatriation. Feel free to disagree because I'm not 100% sure. I just know I haven't seen a plane in the sky for weeks.
I'm sat in my garden and have just seen a private jet fly over, no entry on flight radar. Someone very rich who doesn't give a sh!t about Coronavirus?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
There’s a reasonable number of people in groups in the local park near me. What will it take to make people listen :(

• Sad
Reactions: 6
There’s a reasonable number of people in groups in the local park near me. What will it take to make people listen :(
Someone close to them to die, or be hospitalised. Or a very much loved famous person to die.

Reactions: 9
If you can, get in touch with your local police via Twitter- mine are going to patrol the park by us this afternoon after I got in touch

Reactions: 2
One of them catching it and suffering - I truly believe some people are so thick or arrogant that is the only way the message will get through their thick skulls.

he technically doesn’t hold the Barry’s tea anymore. 😂
But he is holding the keys until they can find the next dip tit to fill the position.

tea shake 🤣😂 Leo var....yeah him 🤣
Well I heard a rumour Daniel O' Donnell has took up the position, and all of Ireland are invited to his next 🍵 party...Except the person that called him a dip :poop:😁

My mum is friends' with our local pharmacist. He is currently in ICU now + he already had a bucket load of issues before.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
My husband had to go to the local shops earier as we needed some shopping and can't get a delivery slot. He came home visibly shaken and said he was saddened by the lack of care given by people outside. No social distancing at the shop itself, woman leaned over him and coughed, kids hanging around outside the shops in large groups having a natter. He didn't get half the stuff we needed as was so upset that people don't seem to give a tit that people are dying

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Well I heard a rumour Daniel O' Donnell has took up the position, and all of Ireland are invited to his next 🍵 party...Except the person that called him a dip :poop:😁
Daniel, Mary Lou, Leo........ I’m not gonna derail by giving my opinion on who might be best 😐

• Haha
I know that in the grand scheme of things, this doesn’t matter that much, but: you don’t even have the respect for others to put your used gloves in a bin / your own bin?!

Someone is going to have to pick these up and risk making themselves ill.

I think this goes to show the lack of care that people have for their fellow human beings at the moment.
6BE6F2C0-9ED9-4DAD-A894-F8F9ABC0955A.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Sick. Why would someone do that?!
It was the same voice of a lady on message last wk, who said she was a doctor translating message from China, about keeping throat moist to wash the virus to stomach to dissolve it. I hope they find her and prosecute her, cause I gargled vinegar then swallowed it twice 🙈 Stupid cow 🙃

How is everyone getting food? There are no delivery or click and collect on any of the main shops here. I don't know what to do!
Morrison’s box contain some basics for around £35 just add to cart and then they sort delivery

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.